打工姐妹花第一季 第116期:涨价的卫生棉(在线收听

 Here you go, table ten, Earl.

给,厄尔,10号桌结账
Have any exciting plans for tomorrow?
明天有何绝妙计划
Just trying to not die in my sleep, Max. How about you?
别在睡梦中上天堂,我就阿弥陀佛了。你呢
I'm going to visit Caroline's horse.
我要去探望卡洛琳的马
He was adopted by a rich white lady who could give him everything we couldn't afford to. Which is everything.
一个白人富婆收养了他,还给他所有我们给不起的东西,基本上就是一切事物
White people will adopt anything.
白人还真是什么都领养呀
I figured out the best way to go see Chestnut.
我计划好去见栗宝的最佳路线了
We take the J train to the 4, the 4 to Grand Central, change trains to Riverdale
先搭J号火车到4号线,再由4号线转中央车站,然后转火车去河谷站
and walk three blocks to his fancy new stable.
最后下车走3个街区,就到他华丽的新家了
Sounds exotic. Do I need a travel shot?
好像要漂洋过海哦,需要"打"旅游疫苗吗
No, but there's a dicey underpass at Grand Central where we might get shot.
不必,不过中央车站有段地下道挺乱的,在那倒有可能被开枪"打"
I am so excited to see my baby again.
要去见我的小宝贝,好激动啊
Me too.
我也是
In the Lifetime movie version,
如果是生活台的剧,那剧情就是
we get there and Chestnut likes his new home better and then we cry.
我们到那里发现栗宝更喜欢他的新家,然后我们抱头痛哭
Excuse me, Hi.
抱歉,你们好
Sorry to bother you. I'm Rhya, I'm a little embarrassed.
抱歉打扰了,我叫蕾雅,我有个难言之隐
I just got my period.
我突然月事来潮
Mazel tov.
恭喜恭喜
Do either of you have a tampon?
你们俩有人带了卫生棉条吗
Not me. I just go off Into the Woods and don't come out until it's over.
我没有。我一般都是跑进森林里,等大姨妈走了再出来
I have one.
我有带
I'm so sorry to bother you guys.
真抱歉,麻烦你们了
No problem, "Sisterhood of the Traveling Panty Shields"
小意思,"卫生棉条的夏天"嘛
Actually, no, I don't have one.
抱歉,我好像没带
Here's a quarter, there's a tampon machine in the ladies' room. Thanks.
这里有25分,在女厕所里有个棉条贩卖机。谢谢了
Pick up, table six.
6号桌,上菜
I couldn't help overhear. I have tampon.
我"不小心"听到你们的对话,我有棉条呢
Oleg, why do you have a tampon?
奥列格,你怎么会有棉条
Same reason I carry a lighter, even though I don't smoke.
就跟我不抽烟也随身带打火机一样
Feels good to be the hero.
当英雄感觉很好很强大
Sorry, again, but do you have any more change?
抱歉,又来打扰了,能再要点零钱吗
It's 75 cents. It's a quarter.
一个要75分。只要25分吧
75. Says so on the machine.
是75分,贩卖机上写着呢
It better not or I'm about to rage against the machine.
最好不是,否则我要打爆这破机子
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/361079.html