剑桥雅思报考指南 第23期:OG05 Recording 25(在线收听

 听力文本

Recording 25
录音25
A: Right, let's organise our presentation on the new science equipment, shall we?
A、好了,来组织一下我们关于新科研设备的展示吧,好吗?
B: Yes, I'm a bit worried it's overly long-we only have 10 minutes.
B:好的,我有点担心时间太长了—我们只有十分钟。
A: Why don't we go through each section then.
A:那我们为何不从头把每个部分来一遍?
B: OK, what about the introduction? I think that's OK.
B:好,你觉得引入部分怎样?我认为还可以。
A: Hmm. It's not very exciting. B: I don't think we should cut any of it though.
A:嗯,并不是很精彩。B:但我认为我们不应该删减。
A: Of course, and we can still do it the same way, but maybe we should bring along some actual equipment?
A:当然,而且我们仍然可以以同样的方式展示出来,但也许我们应该带些真正的设备?
B: Great idea, that would help grab their attention.
B:好主意,这有助于吸引他们的注意。
B: Now, next we look at the benefits of this technology. We've got plenty about that.
B:接着我们看看这项技术的益处。我们准备了很多。
A: I agree. In fact, some of the ones we've chosen are pretty obvious, I think, perhaps we could leave some out?
A:我同意。事实上,我们选择的其中一些优点已经很明显了,我觉得,也许我们可以删掉一些?
B: Agreed. And that would save some time.
B:同意。这就能省些时间了。
A: Yes, now, when it comes to the negatives, I'd like to propose something a little different.
A:对,说到缺点的时候,我想提议一些不同的内容。
B: I like that section, it's always enjoyable hearing about technology going wrong!
B:我很喜欢那部分,听听技术出问题总是很有趣的。
A: Well, we've got a few thought-provoking quotes from people who've encountered specific problems.
A:我们还引用了一些引人深思的话,说话人都遇到过具体的问题。
A: And we were planning on just reading them out but I think we should video them and play the recording instead.
A:我们本计划把引用语念出来就行,但我认为我们应该录成视频,播放录像。
B: Oh, that would be better. And if we use a variety of media, I think we'll get a higher mark.
B:噢,这好多了。如果我们用到多种不同的媒介手段,我觉得我们的分数会更高。
A: Yes. That's what I was thinking,
A:对,这正是我想的。
B: OK, let's give it a try. Now, what about the conclusion? Should we include something else? It's pretty short at the moment.
B:好,来试试吧。那结论部分呢?我们要列入些别的结论吗?现在来看结论部分挺短的。
A: Yes, but I think that's OK. There's not much more to say, really. We've already verified all our sources, so I don't think there's anything else left to do.
A:对,但我认为这没问题。说实话,没太多东西可说。我们已经核实了全部信息来源,所以我认为没什么事情要做了。
B: Well, I think I'll do an internet search anyway, just to be sure we haven't missed anything.
B:我认为,不管怎样,我会上网搜索一下,确保我们没漏掉什么东西。
A: OK, it would be good to be able to state that we have included all the very latest information.
A:好的,能够声明我们已经包括了所有最新信息是件好事。
B: Absolutely.
B:当然。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jqysbkzn/366569.html