外贸口语一点通第148期:国际税收之个人所得税(在线收听

   Individual income tax 个人所得税

  A: This is the Foreign. What can I do for you?
  你好,这里是国际税务所,请问有什么帮助的吗?
  B: This is Tom Black and I am from England. I have something to inquire abou the income tax.
  我是来自于英格兰的汤姆·布莱克,我想咨询一些关于个人所得税的问题。
  A: Sure, go ahead.
  好的,请说。
  B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based on my income in England?
  事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要交纳个人所得税吗?
  A: Well, it depends.
  这得根据不同情况而定。
  B: On what?
  那么是根据什么情况呢?
  A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.
  是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的。
  B: Well, I have been in China for only six months.
  我刚刚到中国六个月。
  A: You are quite welcome. Bye.
  很高兴为您效劳,再见。
  “be subject to”意为“受……的控制”。例如:The above offer is made without engagement and all order will be subject to our written acceptance. 以上报盘为虚盘(无约束力),所有订货将以我方书面接受为准。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374445.html