外贸口语一点通第161期:网上交易之产品介绍(在线收听

   Could you tell me something about them产品介绍

  A:Oh! So many kinds. Could you tell me something about them?
  噢,这么多种类啊!请你介绍一下好吗?
  B:Our company on the Internet is mainly handling the export of farm products,including grain, bean, walnut, peanut, etc. What kinds of products are you interested in most?
  我们网上公司主要经营农产品,如谷物、大豆、核桃、花生等。你对哪种产品最感兴趣?
  A:We want to find out if you can supply walnut meat and peanut kernels.
  我们想知道你们是否能够提供核桃仁和花生仁。
  B:Yes, you can. We have many suppliers with good reputation. We have many inquiries and orders recently.
  没问题,我们有许多信誉良好的供货商。近来我们接到许多询价和订货。
  A:Then how about the prices?
  价格如何?
  B:Could you give me an indication of the quantities that you require?
  能告诉我们你们所需要的数量吗?
  A:Walnut meat 100 tons and peanut kernels 80 tons.
  核桃仁100吨,花生仁80吨。
  B:Well, these two commodities are selling quite well and in high demand these days. For walnut meat the price is US$ 1000 per ton, and peanut kernels US$ 700 per tons.
  这些产品进来销售得很好,需求量很大,核桃仁的价格为每吨1000元,花生仁每吨700元。
  A:That seems rather high for a good customer. Will you give me a discount if I pay cash?
  这对好顾客来说太高了,如果付现金,你能打折吗?
  B:I should think we can come to some kind of agreement.
  我想我们可以商量。
  A:Good. And what about delivery? When can you deliver them?
  好。送货怎么样?什么时候可以送到?
  B:We have sufficient inventory to meet your present needs. Delivery will be made ten days after receipt of your L/C.
  我们有足够的库存,能满足你们的需求。收到你方的信用证后10天即可发货。
  A:That's good. As to details of the transaction. I'll call you later.
  很好。至于交易详情我会给你打电话。
  1. It seems that... 据说……
  They seem to know what they're doing. 他们好像明白他们做的事情。
  It seems/seemed as if.../as though... 看样子……
  It always seemed as though they would marry in the end. 久而久之,看来他们终归得结婚。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374462.html