外贸口语一点通第176期:广告营销之杂志广告(在线收听

   Advertisement in a magazine 杂志广告

  A:How much does it cost if I want to have an advertisement in a magazine?
  在杂志上做好的广告需要花多少费用?
  B:That depends on the kind of ads you want to have, for example whether you want to have an ads with colorful pictures or not. Normally, ads in black and white are cheaper.
  这要取决于做彩色的还是黑白广告。黑白广告比彩色广告费用上要低得多。
  A:Well, I think we need ads with colorful pictures.
  哦,我想我需要彩色的广告。
  B:But it is relatively dearer.
  但是那样就贵很多了。
  A:Color advertisement will have a better effect.
  彩色广告会有一个更好的效果。
  B:Yes. Maybe at first you can have a few more small ads than several bigger ones.
  那是的,或许在初期多做小广告比仅做几个大广告要好得多。
  A:I didn't get what you said.
  我不明白你的意思。
  B: I mean if it is under the same condition, the frequency you have for your ads is more important than the specification of your ads.
  我是说如果其他情况相同,广告次数比广告规模更重要。
  A: That sounds very reasonable.
  那听起来很有道理。
  1.for example 例如,譬如
  I know many women who have a career and a family—Allson for example.
  我知道有许多妇女能事业家庭兼顾——艾莉森就是其中之一。
  " For example, "If you agree, we can talk to each other with respect in the future.
  举个例子,“如果你同意,我们以后可以用这种尊重的方式去和对方谈话。
  If you are walking down the street, for example, and move out of the way so as not to bump into someone, they are influencing your actions when you move inside.
  例如,当你正在街道上散步,为了不撞上某个人,你绕过他们,其实当你移动的时候,他们正在影响你的行为。
  2.relatively adv. 相当地;相对地,比较地
  相对地:
  Studies show that this leads to greater satisfaction with purchases and people are relatively untroubled by the existence of slightly better options.
  研究表明这使消费得到了更大的满足感,而人们即使意识到有更好点的选择存在也相对地不以为然。
  If the treatment is delayed they are relatively ineffective.
  如果治疗推迟,它们就相对地无效了。
  相当地:
  Then these temporarily favored industries will, relatively, have to shrink again, to allow other industries filling other needs to grow.
  至时,这些兴盛一时的工业必将又复相当地萎缩,而让供应其他需要的其他工业发荣滋长。
  China's importers are unhappy with the undervalued renminbi — as are officials at the central bank — but both groups are relatively weak.
  由于被低估的人民币,中国的进口商们是不幸的。央行官员也同样不幸。而且造成所有的团体都是相当地脆弱。
  比较地:
  For relatively slow to people , this was not a good game , i do not tempered chaos of the mess.
  对于反应比较慢地人来说,这可不是一个好游戏,不过一会我就乱的一塌糊涂了。
  The hawks would like to see the Fed move relatively quickly to tighten monetary policy.
  鹰派们希望看到美联储比较快地转移到紧缩货币政策上来。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374649.html