外贸口语一点通第182期:市场调研之质量调查(在线收听

   Quality Research 质量调查

  A:Good morning, can I speak to Mrs. Smith?
  早上好,我能和史密斯太太讲话吗?
  B:Speaking please. This is Mrs. Smith.
  请讲。我就是史密斯太太。
  A:Oh, hello. Mrs. Smith, I'm market surveyor from China Anycall. You bought a cellular phone from our company on August 14th, didn't you?
  你好,史密斯太太。我是中国三星公司的市场调查员。你在8月14日购买了我们公司的一部手机,对吗?
  B:Yes, that's right.
  是的。
  A:What do you think of it since you've started to use it?
  从开始使用,你觉得它怎么样啊?
  B:Er... Generally speaking, it's not bad.
  嗯,总体来说,还不错。
  A:Any suggestions for us?
  有没有什么意见呢?
  B:Hmm... The battery of this cellular phone seems to be exhausted quite easily. Yesterday I made three calls, no more than 60 minutes, and it ran out. How surprising!
  嗯……这部手机的电池好像一下子就用完了。我昨天打了三个电话,总共通话时间不到60分钟,就没有电了,真是奇怪。
  A:I'm sorry to hear that. For this problem, we'll send an engineer to your home within two couples of days to fix that. Is that OK?
  我很抱歉听到这个消息。我们将在四天之内派一名工程师到你家去解决这个问题,行吗?
  B:Very good. Thanks. I'm looking forward to that.
  太好了,谢谢。我期待着。
  A:Thank you very much for your precious advice. We'll do as much as we can. Bye.
  谢谢你对我们产品的支持。我们将竭尽我们所能。再见。
  B:Bye.
  再见。
  1.look forward to something/doing someting 欣然期待某事物
  We're so much looking forward to seeing you again.
  我们非常期待再见到你。
  We look forward to hearing from you soon.
  我们盼望着不久能听到您的回音。
  If you do, after the first such evening out, you will certainly look forward to the next!
  如果能做到这样,初次尝过甜头之后,你就一定会很期待下一次的晚宴了!
  2.ran out v. 耗尽;抛弃
  耗尽:
  When the food ran out, they subsisted on lamp oil and sulfur-tainted water until their eventual rescue.
  当食物耗尽时,他们就靠喝灯油以及被硫磺污染过的水苦苦支撑,最终成功获救。
  Such a short distance would raise the possibility the pilot ran out of fuel.
  如此短的距离即坠毁,可能是因为飞机燃油已经耗尽。
  抛弃:
  He ran out on his own responsibility, deserting his wife and son.
  他抛弃了妻儿,背弃了自己的责任。
  Originally I have for you is it just using value. Ran out, they abandoned, what am I?
  原来我对你来说只是拥有利用价值。用完了,就抛弃, 你当我是什么?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374655.html