外贸口语一点通第196期:货物保险之巧问巧答(在线收听

   Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?

  您能查一下瓷器的保险费吗?
  OK, just a second.
  可以,请稍等。
  No problem.
  没问题。
  Can you tell me if particular average insurance includes compensation of goods damage?
  请问单独海损险是否包括货物破损的赔偿?
  The compensation of damaged goods is covered in the insurance of risk of breekage. If you claim, the affixation insurance will be added.
  货物破损的赔偿属于破损险的责任范围,如果贵方要求的话,可以加保这项附加险。
  No, it doesn't.
  不,不包括。
  What does your insurance clause cover?
  你们的保险条款中有哪些险别?
  There are three basic covers, namely, FPA, WPA and All Risks.
  有三种基本险别,也就是,平安险,水渍险和综合险。
  How long is the validity term of insurance responsibility?
  保险责任有效期是多少?
  It is up to 60 days until the goods are unloaded from ships.
  直到货物在最后卸货港卸离轮船为止,60天为限。
  单词讲解:
  premium n. 保险费,额外费用;奖金
  premium rate 保险费率
  短语讲解:
  1. just a second= wait a miunte 请稍等
  2. validity term= term of validity 有效期
  3. up to 直到;在于……;能胜任
  eg. When you sew up to this end, fasten off the thread.
  当你缝到这头时,把线打个结。
  eg. We saw a truck drawing up to our building.
  我们看到一辆卡车开到我们楼前停住。
  eg. I can take up to four people in my car.
  我的汽车最多能坐四个人。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374832.html