外贸口语一点通第217期:酒店入住之洗衣服务(在线收听

   Laundry service

  洗衣服务
  A:What can I do for you, madam?
  有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
  B:Could you send someone up for my laundry, please? Room 504, Lee.
  请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?504房间,李。
  A:Certainly, Mrs Lee. A valet will be up in a few minutes.
  当然可以。洗烫工马上就到。
  B:Good. I also have a silk dress which I don't think it is color-fast. Will the color run in the wash?
  好的。我有一件丝质的裙子,不知道会不会褪色。洗衣的时候会掉色吗?
  A:We'll dry-clean the dress. Then the color won't run.
  我们会干洗这条裙子,不会掉色的。
  B:Are you sure?
  你能保证吗?
  A:Yes, madam.
  是的,夫人。
  B:Good! And the lining of my husband's jacket has come unstitched. It might tear over further while washing.
  那太好了。还有我先生的夹克衫衬里开线了,洗衣时可能会变大。
  A:Don't worry, madam. We'll stitch it before washing.
  不用担心,夫人。我们会在洗衣服前把衬里缝好。
  B:That's fine. Now, when can I have my laundry back?
  很好。那我何时能取回洗好的衣服呢?
  A:Usually it takes about two days to have laundry done. But would you like express service or same-day?
  通常两天就能为您洗好,不过,您是要快洗还是当日取。
  B:What is the difference in price?
  价钱上有什么区别吗?
  A:We charge 50% more for express, but it only takes 5 hours.
  快洗加收50%,只需要5个小时。
  B:And for same-day, will I get the dress and skirt back this evening?
  如果当日取,我可以在今晚前取回我的衣服和裙子吗?
  A:Yes, madam. All deliveries will be made before six o'clock.
  可以,夫人。所有的衣服将会在6点之前洗完。
  B:I'll have express then.
  那我要快洗。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374853.html