外贸口语一点通第231期:商业宴请之点菜(2)(在线收听

   Take orders 点菜

  A:Good afternoon, sir. May I show you our lunch menu?
  下午好,先生。请看午餐菜单。
  B:Thanks.
  谢谢。
  A:Please take your time... May I take your order now?
  您慢慢看。……现在您要点菜吗?
  B:OK. I'll have a mixed Salad and a Sirloin Steak. Which vegetables come with the steak?
  对。我要一份什锦沙拉和牛腰肉排。有什么蔬菜可以就着牛排吃吗?
  A:French fried potatoes, carrots and peas.
  有炸薯条、胡萝卜和豌豆。
  B:That'll be fine.
  太好了。
  A:Would you like something to drink?
  要不要来点什么喝的?
  B:Yes, I'll have some beer with coffee to follow.
  好的。来点就和咖啡吧。
  A:How would you like your steak?
  您希望牛排怎么做?
  B:I'll have it medium rare, please.
  我来个半熟的吧。
  A:Which kind of salad dressing would you prefer, French, Thousand Island or Oil and Vinegar?
  您要什么样的沙拉酱,法国的,千岛的,还是油和醋?
  B:Do you have any Blue Cheese dressing?
  我明白了。那就要它吧。
  A:I'm afraid not, but I would recommend the French dressing.
  恐怕没有。但是我可以向您推荐法国酱。
  B:I see. I'll take it.
  我明白了。那就要它吧。
  A:Would you like your coffee now or later?
  您是现在要咖啡还是等一会儿呢?
  B:Later, please.
  等会再上吧。
  A:A medium-rare Sirloin Steak, a mixed Salad, a glass of beer and a cup of coffee. Will there be anything else?
  一份半熟牛排和什锦沙拉,一杯啤酒,一杯咖啡。还要点别的吗?
  B:No, that's all. Thank you.
  不了,就这么多吧。谢谢。
  A:Thank you, sir. Your order will be ready soon.
  谢谢您,先生。您点的菜很快就会上来。
  1. “Blue Cheese”是指蓝纹干酪,一种用牛乳制成的半松软干酪,味道独特。
  2.take your time 别着急;从容做
  eg. Take your time with each resume, as it is the first impression you make on the hiring manager.
  花时间去打造每一封简历,因为它将决定招聘经理对你的第一印象。
  eg. Take your time; make a realistic resolution, one that you have considered and you believe can be accomplished.
  花些时间,制定一个现实的计划,一个你经过思考、并相信可以达成的决定。
  3.medium rare 四分熟;适中
  eg. I want my steak medium rare, please.
  我要半生的牛排,麻烦你。
  eg. How would you like the your steak? Rare, medium rare or well-done?
  您希望您的牛排怎么做?嫩点,适中,还是全熟?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/375115.html