打工姐妹花第一季 第154期:苏菲来见网友(2)(在线收听

  Oh, my gosh, this must be him.
  天啊,肯定是他了
  You must be Sophie Kuchenski. I'm Serguisz Bilowski.
  你是苏菲·科臣斯基吧?我是瑟格特·比罗斯基
  Wow, I love your dress, I love that!
  我好喜欢你的连衣裙啊,真好看
  Something came up and you have to go.
  突然有事,你得走了
  No, no this is perfect. Would you like to sit down?
  不,不,这好得很。我们坐下吧
  Just let me run to the little boys rooms first. Okay? Okay.
  我得先去嘘嘘一下吧,可以吗?没问题
  Who is that?
  他是谁啊
  That's Sophie's new boyfriend.
  他是苏菲的新男朋友
  I see, and where's his boyfriend?
  那这个男的男朋友又在哪
  打工姐妹花第一季
  Hello. Nice to see you again. I'm wearing my velour especially for you.
  你好吗,很高兴再次见到你。我特意为你穿了我的丝绒服
  And right now, it's the only thing soft about me.
  我现在除了衣服,全身上下无一不硬
  Please go away before my date comes back from the men's room.
  趁我的对象还在厕所,你快滚吧
  You have brought other man in here?
  你还带男人来我地盘啦
  Yes, I met him on Polish dating site. On polemeetpole.com
  是啊,我们在波兰人交友网站认识的。波兰交友管道网
  You didn't have to go online. You could meet my pole any time.
  何须上网找呢?我的"管子"随时欢迎你
  No, this will never happen. You're not my type.
  不可能,你别做梦了。你不是我的型
  Well, what is your type?
  那你喜欢什么型
  Wow, they have those automatic hand dryers that blow you.
  里面有自动干手机帮你吹呢
  I love being blown like that.
  人家好喜欢被那样吹哦
  Those look like two giant orange traffic cones. Are you trying to tell me not to park there?
  你胸前犹如两个巨大的橘色交通锥。是要警告我"此处不能停"吗
  This is a lady. Show her some respect.
  她是个淑女。请你放尊重点
  Sophie has new man in her life. I am so mad I cannot see straight.
  苏菲居然找了个新男人。我气的两眼都要发直了
  Well, I'm looking right at him and I don't see straight either.
  我看着也觉得他的一点都不"直"
  Max, I think I'm running a slight fever. Feel my forehead.
  麦克斯,我好像有点发烧。感觉一下我额头
  Look, you should have learned by now-- I don't feel anything.
  你还不了解我吗,我感觉不到任何东西
  Caroline, I've written down address of drug store in South Williamsburg that has a doctor on site.
  卡洛琳,我把医生的地址写下了,他的诊所在南威廉斯堡的药局里
  Here, I will pay for it. Unless it is cancer. Then I'm out.
  给,医药费我出。可如果是癌症,我就不负责了
  And, Max, here is check for table seven.
  麦克斯,这是七号桌的账单
  Booyah!
  姐牛吧
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/375937.html