职业技术英语口语 第38期:供货商和承包商 产品质保(在线收听

   A product guarantee

  产品质保
  A: Can you tell me what's included in your warranty?
  A:你可以告诉我什么包括在你们的保修范围吗?
  B: Certainly. The product has a two-year guarantee. If it breaks down during that period we offer a replacement unit completely free of charge. Our products are very reliable but we recommend you take out an extended warranty. This covers you for a further two years.
  B:当然可以。本产品有两年质保期。如果在质保期出现毛病,我们换件免费。我们产品的质量非常可靠,但是我们建议你购买延长质保。这又可以延长两年质保。
  A: I see.What does that include?
  A:我明白了。延长质保包含什么?
  B:It covers all parts and labour, except for normal wear and tear of course.
  B:它包含所有零件和人工服务,当然除了正常磨损和破损外。
  A:What sort of response time do you guarantee?
  A:你们保证那种类型的回应时间?
  B: Our engineers are on call 24 hours a day We guarantee someone will be with you within four hours, but in practice it's often much sooner.
  B:我们的工程师一天24小时在线。我们保证工作人员会在四小时之后给予回应,但在实际中会更快。
  A: Are there any exclusions?
  A:没有除外的内容吗?
  B:Not really. It's a very comprehensive warranty. I’ll put a copy in the post to you and you can read through the small print.
  B:没有。这是一个很周详的质保。我给你寄一份,你可以认真看一下附属细则。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zyjsyyky/377419.html