老友记精校版第1季 第20期:参加助产培训班(8)(在线收听

   Carol: Ross? That opens my cervix. (He drops it in horror. )

  罗斯,那是用来打开我的子宫颈的。
  Rachel: Barry?
  巴瑞?
  Barry: Come on in.
  进来吧。
  Rachel: (hesitates) Are you sure?
  巴瑞?
  Barry: Yeah! It's fine, it's fine. Robbie's gonna be here for hours.
  下是的,没事的,没关系的。罗此得待在这儿好几个小时。
  Barry: So, how are you doing?
  最近好吗?
  Rachel: I'm uh I'm okay... You look great. Barry: Yeah...
  我我很好。你的气色好极了。是的。
  Bernice: (over intercom) Dr. Farber, Jason Greenstein's gagging.
  法大夫,杰森快没气了。
  Barry: (answering the intercom) Be right there. (To Robbie and Rachel) Be back in a second.
  马上到,我马上回来。
  Rachel: I dumped him.
  是我甩的他哦。
  Robbie: Okay.
  好吧。
  Ross: So, um so how's this, uh, how's this all gonna work?
  这个如何,呃,如何处理此事?
  Susan: The baby grows in a special place inside the mommy.
  婴儿在母亲身体中一个特殊的部位生长。
  Ross: Thank you,
  谢谢。
  Ross: I mean, how's this gonna work? With us?
  我说,我们该如何处理此事?
  You know, when, like, important decisions have to be made?
  你知道的 比方说某些重大的决定。
  Carol: Give me a 'for instance'.
  给我举个例子。
  Ross: Well, uh, uh, I don't know, okay, okay, how about with the, uh, with the baby's name?
  我也说不上来,比方说孩子的名字?
  Carol: Marlon.
  马龙。
  Ross: Marlon? !
  马龙?
  Carol: If it's a boy, Minnie if it's a girl.
  如果是个男孩的话,如果是个女孩就叫米妮。
  Ross: As in Mouse?
  就像老鼠的名字?
  Carol: As in my grandmother.
  和我奶奶同名。
  Ross: Still, you you say Minnie, you hear Mouse.
  不管怎样,听到这个还是会想到老鼠。
  Um, how about, um. . how about Julia?
  呃,这个怎么样…?朱莉亚怎么样?
  Carol: Julia.
  朱莉亚。
  Susan: We agreed on Minnie.
  我们一致决定用米妮。
  Ross: It's funny, um, uh, we agreed we'd spend the rest of our lives together. Things change, roll with the punches. I believe Julia's on the table?
  真搞笑,呃,呃,我们曾决定共同生活一辈子。世事难料,兵来将挡。我觉得"朱莉亚"可以考虑?
  Barry: Sorry about that.
  抱歉。
  Barry: So, what have you been up to?
  近来怎么样?
  Rachel: Oh, not much.
  哦,没什么。
  Rachel: II got a job.
  我刚找到工作。
  Barry: Oh, that's great.
  哦,这太好了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382240.html