老友记精校版第1季 第21期:参加助产培训班(9)(在线收听

   Rachel: Why are why are you so tanned?

  你为何晒得这么黑?
  Barry: Oh, I, uh I went to Aruba.
  哦,我,呃,我到阿鲁巴了。
  Rachel: Oh no. You went on our honeymoon alone?
  哦,不是吧,你自己一个去渡蜜月?
  Barry: No. I went with, uh. . Now, this may hurt.
  不是的,我和 这也许会很不好受。
  Robbie: Me? !
  我?
  Barry: No! (To Rachel)
  不。
  Barry: I went with Mindy.
  我和明蒂去了。
  Rachel: Mindy? ! My maid of honour, Mindy? !
  明蒂?我的伴娘明蒂?
  Barry: Yeah, well, uh, we're kind of a thing now.
  对,我们差不多在一起了现在。
  Rachel: Oh! Well, um... You've got plugs!
  哦,呃,你去做植发了?
  Barry: Careful! They haven't quite taken yet.
  小心,还没牢固呢。
  Rachel: And you've got lenses! But you hate sticking your finger in your eye!
  你还配了隐形眼镜?但你不是讨厌将手指放进眼睛里吗?
  Barry: Not for her. Listen, I really wanted to thank you. Rachel: Okay.
  为了她我不讨厌,我真的得感谢你。好吧。
  Barry: See, about a month ago, I wanted to hurt you. More than I've ever wanted to hurt anyone in my life. And I'm an orthodontist.
  一个月前我想伤害你,我这辈子从未如此想伤害一个人。我是个整牙医师。
  Barry: You know, you were right? I mean, I thought we were happy.
  你知道么,你说得没错,我是说,我以为我们以前很快乐。
  We weren't happy. But with Mindy...now I'm happy. Spit.
  我们不快乐,但是和明蒂在一起,现在我很快乐。吐掉。
  Rachel: What?
  什么?
  Robbie: Me. (Spits. )
  是和我说。
  Rachel: Anyway, um, I guess this belongs to you. Or maybe some day Mindy.
  总之,我想这东西属于你,或许以后是明蒂的。
  Barry: like she's settle for that.
  好像她现在已经为此做好准备了。
  Rachel: Oh, yeah, that's true, but I think it's a...I think it's a nice ring. And thank you for giving it to me.
  哦,是吧,是真的。但我觉得这是一个不错的戒指,谢谢你送我。
  Barry: Well, thank you for giving it back.
  谢谢你送还给我。
  Robbie: Hello? !
  你好!
  Susan: Oh, please! What's wrong with Helen?
  哦,拜托,海伦有什么不好?
  Ross: Helen Geller? I don't think so.
  海伦盖勒?不行。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382242.html