老友记精校版第1季 第24期:飞来横财(1)(在线收听

   Phoebe: Hi guys!

  大家好!
  All: Hey, Pheebs! Hi!
  嗨,Pheebs!
  Ross: Hey. Oh, oh, how'd it go?
  嗨,噢,(约会)怎么样?
  Phoebe: Um, not so good. He walked me to the subway and said 'We should do this again!'
  不是很好。他送我到地铁,说:"下次再约。"
  All: Oh. Ouch.
  噢。哎呦。
  Rachel: What? He said 'we should do it again', that's good, right?
  什么?他说,"下次再约",那是好兆头,不是吗?
  Monica: Uh, no. Loosely translated 'We should do this again' means 'You will never see me naked'.
  喔,不,"下次再约"泛泛地讲意思是"你没机会看到我的裸体了"。
  Rachel: Since when?
  从什么时候开始啊?
  Joey: Since always. It's like dating language. You know, like 'It's not you' means 'It is you'.
  一直都是这样。就像是约会用语。比如,"问题不是出在你"意思是"就是你"。
  Chandler: Or 'You're such a nice guy' means 'I'm gonna be dating leatherwearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you."
  或者"你真是个好人"意思是说我要和穿着皮服的酒鬼约会再向你抱怨。
  Phoebe: Or, or, you know, um, 'I think we should see other people' means 'Ha, ha, I already am'.
  或者,或者,你知道,呃,"我想我们应该约约其他人"意思是"哈哈,我已经在约其他人了"。
  Rachel: And everybody knows this?
  你们大家都知道这些?
  Joey: Yeah. Cushions the blow.
  对,善意的谎言(对,免得太伤人。)
  Chandler: Yes, it's like when you're a kid, and your parents put your dog to sleep, and they tell you it went off to live on some farm.
  没错,就像你小时候,你的狗安乐死了,父母会告诉你是送去某个农场。
  Ross: That's funny, that, no, because, uh, our parents actually did, uh, send our dog off to live on a farm.
  真有意思,不过我爸妈是真的…… 把我们的狗送去农场了。
  Monica: Uh, Ross.
  嗯,罗斯。
  Ross: What? Wh hello? The Millners' farm in Connecticut? The Millners, they had this unbelievable farm, they had horses, and, and rabbits that he could chase and it was it w.....
  什么?怎么了?康涅狄格州的米勒家农场?是很棒的农场,有马还有可供追逐的兔子…
  Ross: Oh, my God! ChiChi!
  噢,我的天,奇奇!
  Chandler: "So how does it feel knowing you're about to die?"
  知道自己不久人世有何感受?
  Joey: "Warden, in five minutes my pain will be over. But you'll have to live with the knowledge that you sent an honest man to die."
  沃登,我的痛苦将在五分钟内消除而你会因葬送一个诚实的人而痛苦一生。
  Chandler: Hey, that was really good!
  表演得真好。
  Joey: Yeah?
  是吗?
  Joey: Thanks! Let's keep going.
  谢了,咱们继续吧。
  Chandler: Okay. "So. What do you want from me, Damone, huh?"
  好,你要我怎么做,迪默,嗯?
  Joey: "I just wanna go back to my cell. 'Cause in my cell, I can smoke."
  我只想回到自己的牢房,因为在牢房我可以抽烟。
  Chandler: "Smoke away."
  去抽吧。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382246.html