老友记精校版第1季 第26期:飞来横财(3)(在线收听

   Joey: You okay, Phoebe?

  菲此,你没事吧?
  Phoebe: Yeah… no… I'm just…it's, I haven't worked… It's my bank.
  还好,不,我只是,我真想不通,都是那银行。我的银行。
  Monica: What did they do to you?
  他们对你怎么了?
  Phoebe: It's nothing, it's just… Okay. I'm going through my mail, and I open up their monthly, you know, STATEMENT.
  没什么,只是,好吧。我看我的信件时,打开他们寄给我的每月通知。
  Ross: Easy.
  别激动。
  Phoebe: and there's five hundred extra dollars in my account.
  然后我户头上多出了500美元。
  Chandler: Oh, Satan's minions at work again...
  撒旦的奴才又开始活跃了。
  Phoebe: Yes, 'cause now I have to go down there, and deal with them.
  没错,所以现在我得去银行,找他们处理。
  Joey: What are you talking about? Keep it!
  你在说什么啊?拿着就得了。
  Phoebe: It's not mine. I didn't earn it. If I kept it, it would be like stealing.
  这些钱不是我的,不是我赚来的,如果我留着,那不跟偷来的一样了。
  Rachel: Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping!
  对,但如果你花光它,那就跟购物一样了!
  Phoebe: Okay. Okay, let's say I bought a really great pair of shoes. Do you know what I'd hear, with every step I took? 'Notmine. Notmine. Notmine.'
  好吧,好吧。比方说我买了双很棒的鞋。随着我踏出的每一步,知道我会听到什么吗?'不是我的。不是我的。不是我的。'
  Even if I was happy and skipping, I'd hear:"Notnot mine. Notnot mine."
  即使我很快乐边走边跳,都会听到"不是我的……不是我的……"
  Monica: We're with you. We got it.
  我们支持你。我们理解了。
  Phoebe: Okay. I'd just I'd never be able to enjoy it. It would be like this giant karmic debt.
  嗯,我只是永远无法安心享用它,它就像是一个巨大的罪过一样。
  Rachel: Chandler, what are you doing?
  钱德,你在干什么?
  Monica: Hey. What are you doing?
  嗨,你干吗?
  All: Oh! Oh, gross!
  噢,噢,天啊!真恶劣!
  Ross: What is this? !
  这是什么?
  Chandler: I'm smoking. I'm smoking, I'm smoking.
  我在抽烟。我在抽烟。我在抽烟。
  Phoebe: Oh, I can't believe you! You've been so good, for three years!
  真不敢相信,你三年来一直表现很好。
  Chandler: And this is my reward!
  所以,这是我的奖励!
  Ross: Hold on a second, alright? Just think about what you went through the last time you quit.
  等等,好好想想你上次戒烟后是怎么熬过来的。
  No, you know what, forget about you, think about what we went through last time you quit.
  不,不说你了,至少想想上次你戒烟的时候我们是怎么熬过来的。
  Chandler: Okay, so this time I won't quit! -
  所以,这次我不再戒了!
  All: Ohhh! Put it out!
  熄掉…
  Chandler: All right! I'm putting it out, I'm putting it out.
  好吧,我熄掉就是。
  Phoebe: Oh, no! I...I can't drink this now!
  噢,不!我,我现在喝不成了!
  Monica: Alright. I'm gonna go change, I've got a date.
  好了,我要去换身行头,有个约会。
  Rachel: This Alan again? How's it going?
  又是亚伦?进展得如何?
  Monica: It's going pretty good, you know? It's nice, and, we're having fun.
  一切顺利,很不错,我们在一起很开心。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382316.html