老友记精校版第1季 第28期:飞来横财(5)(在线收听

   Phoebe: 'Dear Ms. Buffay. Thank you for calling attention to our error. We have credited your account with five hundred dollars. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

  亲爱的Buffay女士,谢谢你指出我们的错误。我们已将五百元存入你的户头,造成不便之处请多包涵。
  and hope you'll accept this football phone...as our free gift." Do you believe this? ! Now I have a thousand dollars, and a football phone!
  请接受这个足球电话,做为礼物。你们相信吗?现在我多了一千元和一个足球电话。
  Rachel: What bank is this?
  这是哪家银行?
  Monica: Hey. It's him. Who is it?
  嗨,他来了。哪位?
  Alan: It's Alan.
  Alan
  Joey: Chandler! He's here!
  Chandler!他来了!
  Monica: Do I look okay?
  我看起来怎么样?
  Ross: One more button.
  最好(再扣上)一颗扣子。
  Monica: Okay.
  好吧。
  Ross: Closed! How about closed?
  我是说扣上!扣上怎么样?
  Monica: I didn't know. Ross: Yeah.
  我不太清楚。好吧。
  Monica: Please be good, Okay, Just remember how much you all like me.
  乖乖的啊,求你们了。想想你们大家有多么爱我。
  Monica: Hi. Alan, this is everybody. Everybody, this is Alan.
  嗨,Alan,这是大家,各位,这位是Alan。
  Alan: Hi. All: Hi, Alan.
  嗨。嗨,Alan。
  Alan: I've heard schho much about all you guyschh!
  各位的大名如雷贯耳啊!
  Monica: I'll call you tomorrow. Thank you. Okay. Okay, let's let the Alanbashing begin.
  我明天再打电话给你,谢谢,开始攻击亚伦吧。
  Monica: Who's gonna take the first shot, hmm? Come on! Ross:...I'll go.
  谁先开始?来呀!我来。
  Ross: Let's start with the way he kept picking at no, I'm sorry, I can't do this. We loved him.
  我们就从他不停剔牙开始,抱歉,我办不到。我们爱他。
  All: We loved him! Yeah! He's great!
  我们爱他,他太棒了!
  Monica: Wait a minute! We're talking about someone that I'm going out with?
  等等,我们谈的是我约会的对象吗?
  All: Yeah!
  是的。
  Rachel: That pimento trick!
  那个辣椒的小把戏。
  Chandler: I'll never look at an olive the same way again.
  我绝不会再这样看橄榄了。
  Rachel: And did you notice...?
  你们都有注意到?
  The Guys: Yeah.
  是的。
  Joey: You know what was great? The way his smile was kinda crooked.
  知道他什么最棒吗?他的微笑有点扭曲。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382318.html