老友记精校版第1季 第30期:飞来横财(7)(在线收听

   Chandler: I personally could have a gallon of Alan.

  我…一个人可以喝下一加仑的Alan。
  Phoebe: Hey, Lizzie
  嘿,Lizzie。
  Lizzie: Hey, Weird Girl.
  嘿,古怪女孩。
  Phoebe: I brought you alphabet soup.
  我带字母汤来给你。
  Lizzie: Did you pick out the vowels?
  你挑出有元音了吗?
  Phoebe: Yes. But I left in the Ys. 'Cause, you know, "sometimes y". Uh, I also have something else for you.
  但我把"Y"留下来了,因为有时你会用的上,"Why"(音同Y),我还带了其他东西给你。
  Lizzie: Saltines?
  咸饼干吗?
  Phoebe: No, but would you like a thousand dollars and a football phone?
  不对,你想要一千美元和足球电话吗?
  Lizzie: What? Oh, my God! Oh my God, there's really money in here.
  什么?天啊,这里真的有钱。
  Phoebe: I know.
  这我知道。
  Lizzie: Weird Girl, what are you doing?
  怪女孩,你在干什么?
  Phoebe: No, I want you to have it. I don't want it.
  没什么。我想给你。我不想要。
  Lizzie: No, no, I ha…I have to give you something.
  不,不。我得-我得给你点什么东西。
  Phoebe: No, that's fine, you don't
  不。不用了。
  Lizzie: You want my tinfoil hat?
  你要我的锡箔纸帽帽吗?
  Phoebe: No. 'Cause you need that.
  不用。你需要它。
  Phoebe: No, it's okay, thanks.
  不用了,就这样,谢谢。
  Lizzie: Please, let me do something.
  求你,请让我做点什么。
  Phoebe: Okay, alright, I'll tell you what. you buy me a soda, and then we're even. Okay?
  好吧,给我买听汽水,我们就扯平,好不好?
  Lizzie: Okay.
  好吧。
  Phoebe: Okay.
  好吧。
  Lizzie: Keep the change.
  不用找了。
  Phoebe: Thanks, Lizzy.
  谢谢你,Lizzie。
  Lizzie: Sure you don't wanna pretzel?
  你真的不要椒盐卷饼?
  Phoebe: No, I'm fine. Thanks.
  不,不用了
  Lizzie: See ya.
  再见。
  Ross: A thumb? !
  一个拇指?
  All: Eww!
  恶心!
  Phoebe: I know! I know, I opened it up and there it was, just floating in there, like this tiny little hitchhiker!
  我知道,我打开汽水,就看见它,它浮在上面,就像小小的搭便车的手势。
  Chandler: Well, maybe it's a contest, you know? Like, collect all five?
  或者这是一场竞赛,你知道,比如集满五只手指有奖?
  Phoebe: Does, um, anyone wanna see?
  你们想看看吗?
  All: No! Thanks.
  不用了,谢谢。
  All: Oh, hey, don't do that! Cut it out!
  噢,嗨,别那样!灭了它!
  Rachel: It's worse than the thumb!
  这比姆指还糟糕。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382320.html