老友记精校版第1季 第35期:克林顿亲信助手(3)(在线收听

   Rachel:Looklooklooklooklook, my first pay check! Look at the window, there's my name! Hi, me!

  看看看看看,我的第一份薪水!看窗口,那儿有我的名字!嘿,我!
  Phoebe:I remember the day I got my first pay check. There was a cave in one of the mines, and eight people were killed.
  我记得我第一次领薪水那天,矿上有个矿井塌方了,死了8个人。
  Monica:Wow, you worked in a mine?
  哇,你采过矿?
  Phoebe:I worked in a Dairy Queen, why?
  我在DQ冰淇淋店上班啊,怎么了?
  Rachel:God, isn't this exciting? I earned this. I wiped tables for it, I steamed milk for it, and it was totally—not worth it.
  天呐,不兴奋吗?我挣的。我为了它擦桌子,热牛奶,完全——不值得。
  Rachel:Who's FICA? Why's he getting all my money?
  FICA是谁?他为什么把我的钱全拿走了?
  Rachel:I mean, what Chandler, look at that.
  这是什么,Chandler ,你看看。
  Chandler:Oh, this is not that bad.
  哦,这个其实还好。
  Joey:Oh, you're fine, yeah, for a first job.
  哦,你不错了,是啊,对于第一份工作来说很好了。
  Ross:You can totally, totally live on this.
  你完全可以靠此糊口了。
  Monica:Oh, yeah. Yeah.
  是啊是啊。
  Ross:Oh, by the way, great service tonight.
  哦,顺便说一句,今晚的服务棒极了。
  All:Oh! Yeah!
  哦!对!
  Guys:Hockey! Hockey! Hockey.
  冰球!冰球!冰球。
  Kiki:Rachel?
  是Rachel吗?
  Rachel:Oh my God!
  哦,我的天!
  Monica:I swear I've seen birds do this on Wild Kingdom.
  我发誓我在动物世界看到过鸟类就是这样的。
  Rachel:What are you guys doing here?
  你们在这里做什么啊?
  Kiki:Well, we were in the city shopping, and your mom said you work here, and it's true!
  恩,我们到城里买东西,你妈说你在这儿工作,居——然是真的!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382325.html