陨落星辰第二季 第13期:和格拉斯医生谈话(在线收听

  Captain. I'll have the med bus packed and ready to go in a half-hour.
  上尉。我会让医疗车在半小时内准备好出发
  How's Tom? I need to know what happened to him on that ship.
  汤姆怎么样了?我得知道他在那艘飞船上发生了什么
  Ben and Lourdes are with him. He's weak. But if we have to move, I think it's all right.
  本和卢尔德和他在一起,他很虚弱。但如果我们得换地方,我想应该没问题
  Dr. Glass! Do you know anything about Scotch?
  格拉斯医生!喜欢苏格兰威士忌吗
  Some's good, some's better. Why?
  有的话当然更好不过了。怎么了
  I found this... couple of stops back. It's a Glenfiddich. 30 years old.
  我在后面仓库里,找到了这个。是格兰菲迪,30年佳酿
  Someone has good tastes.
  你还真有品味
  If we have to run, it's just dead weight. Seemed like it'd be a shame to waste it.
  如果要跑路,这个只会成为负担。浪费又太可惜了
  Cheers. Cheers.
  干杯。干杯
  陨落星辰第二季
  Maybe it's a sign -- Tom coming back.
  这或许是个信号,汤姆的回归
  How do you mean?
  你这话什么意思
  I mean that if I hadn't let him get on that ship...
  我是说如果我没让他上那艘飞船
  if he'd been here, he would have warned me that we were pushing our luck. He would have warned me.
  如果那时在这里,就会警告我,我们这是在得寸进尺。他会警告我
  But he wasn't here. Second-guessing doesn't change where we are.
  但他不在。马后炮改变不了我们现在的处境
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/383599.html