公众人物毕业演讲第428期:丹泽尔2011宾夕法尼亚大学(12)(在线收听

   You can't take it with you The Egyptians tried it, and all they got was robbed.

  你不可能把它们一起带走埃及人试过 带走的后来都被盗了
  So, the question is, what are you going to do with what you have? I'm not talking how much you have.
  所以问题在于 你要怎么利用你拥有的东西?我不是在说你拥有多少
  Some of you are business majors Some of you are theologians, nurses, sociologists.
  在座的诸位 有人学读商科有人会成为神学家 护士或是社会学家
  Some of you have money. Some of you have patience Some have kindness. Some have love.
  有些人有钱 有些人拥有耐心有些人有善心 有些人心中充满爱
  Some of you have the gift of long-suffering Whatever it is, whatever your gift is.
  有些人拥有历经艰苦而带来的果实不论你拥有的是什么 你的天赋是什 么
  What are you going to do with what you have? Alright, now here's my last point about failure.
  你打算怎么利用它们呢?好了 现在我要讲关于失败的最后一点
  Sometimes it's the best way to figure out where you're going Your life will never be a straight path.
  有时候失败是找到方向的最好方法生活不会是一条直线
  I began at Fordham University as a pre-med student I took a course called Cardiac... Morph....
  我最初是佛罕大学医科的预科生我学过一门课程叫 心...形...
  I still can't say it Cardiac Morphogenesis.
  我连这个都说不好心脏形态学
  I couldn't read it I could't say it, and I an sure couldn't pass it So, then I decided to go pre-law, then journalism.
  我连这个也读不好 理所当然也就挂科了后来我就决定读法律预科 再后来是新闻学
  And with no academic focus my grades took off in their own direction.
  不知道应该专注于什么学科我的成绩进入了它自己的轨道
  Yeah, down I was a 1.8 GPA, one semester.
  没错一路向下有一个学期 我的平均分只有1.8
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzrwyj/383685.html