听歌学英语:以泪焚情 Set Fire To The Rain(在线收听

I let it fall, my heart,
在我心灰意冷
And as it fell, you rose to claim it,
伤心欲绝的时候,你的邂逅将我唤醒
It was dark and I was over,
前途渺茫,万念俱灰
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me,
是你热烈的吻给了我重生的希望
My hands, they were strong, but my knees were far too weak,
我有强有力的手,但双膝却软弱无比
To stand in your arms without falling to your feet,
无法支撑我依偎在你怀里

But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew,
但是我不曾发现,你无人知晓的一面
All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true,
你的甜言蜜语,全是谎言,全是谎言
And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win,
在你的爱情游戏里,无人能赢

But I set fire to the rain,
纵火焚雨
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
雨倾盆,抚你脸
Well, it burned while I cried,
雨在烧 我在哭
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name,
因为能听到,火焰中呼唤的依然是你的名字你的名字

When laying with you I could stay there,
与你共枕,我愿意一直陪在你的身边
Close my eyes, feel you here forever,
闭上双眼,希望相伴到永远
You and me together, nothing is better,
和你在一起,比什么都美好

But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew,
但是我不曾发现,你无人知晓的一面
All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true,
你的甜言蜜语,全是谎言,全是谎言
And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win,
在你的爱情游戏里,无人能赢

But I set fire to the rain,
鼓足勇气,含泪挥别
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
轻抚你的脸颊,泪如雨下
Well, it burned while I cried,
失声痛哭,不忍离开
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name,
真真切切,满脑子都是你,都是你
I set fire to the rain,
以泪焚情
And I threw us into the flames,
将我们的爱付之一炬
Well, I felt something die,
我心已死
'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time,
命中注定,你我情缘已尽,情缘已尽

And as it fell, you rose to claim it
claim [kleim] n 要求;声称
They are making substantial claims for improved working conditions...他们强烈要求改善工作环境。(substantial 大量的; 结实的,牢固的; 重大的;

Electricity workers have voted for industrial action in pursuit of a pay claim.电工们已经投票决定采取劳工行动以增加工资。
It is difficult to believe some of the manufacturer's claims for its products.生产商对其产品的一些宣传让人难以相信。
I make no claim to understand the complexities of the situation.我不敢说自己了解形势的复杂性。
n 权利; 要求权; 所有权[C][U][(+on/to)]
What claim does he have to the property?他有何权利要求得到这笔财产?
She'd no claims on him now.现在他不欠她什么了。
n 声称拥有
Five Asian countries lay claim to the islands.5个亚洲国家声称对那些岛屿拥有主权。
n. 索赔金额
The Insurance company cannot meet such enormous claims.保险公司无法支付如此巨额的索赔。

Someone's claim to fame 与众不同之处,值得注意之处,成名的原因;成名之举
My main claim to fame is that I once shook Madonna's hand.我出名的主要原因是因为我和麦当娜握过一次手。
Natural beauty is its claim to fame. 自然美景是它饱享盛名的原因。
His only claim to fame is that he once met Stalin. 他唯一出风头的事是他与斯大林有一面之缘。
Stake one's claim声称对某物拥有所有权
Tickets are on a 'first come, first served' basis, so stake your claim now.票‘先到先得’,欲购从速。

v 声称;断言
He claimed himself to be engineer.他声称自己是工程师。
He claimed that it was all a conspiracy against him...他声称这一切都是一场针对他的阴谋。
She claimed that the ring was stolen, not lost.她声言那只戒指是被偷的, 而不是遗失的。
v 索取;需要
They are returning to claim what was theirs. 如今他们回来索取本属于他们的东西。
Did you claim on the insurance after your car accident?出了车祸后,你向保险公司要求赔偿了吗?
The union claimed a pay rise worth four times the rate of inflation.工会要求按照通货膨胀率的4倍提高工资。
The trend claims our attention.这一趋势需要我们予以注意。
v 夺去(生命)
The tornado claimed dozens of lives.那场龙卷风夺去了几十条人命。
The flood claimed hundreds of lives.水灾夺走了数百人的生命。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/384669.html