陨落星辰第二季 第23期:失去信心(在线收听

   After we attacked this structure in Boston, the aliens want us like hounds on a fox.

  在我们袭击了波士顿基地后,外星人就像猎犬紧盯猎物一样盯着我们
  Tried every trick I could think of to shake them, but, uh, they surrounded us in Fitchburg.
  我想尽一切办法摆脱它们,但它们还是在菲奇堡包围了我们
  It was a disaster. They poured fire on us from all sides,
  真是一场灾难。他们四面八方向我们轰炸
  till Ben found a soft spot in their lines and we managed to punch through.
  直到本找到了他们的软肋,我们才得以成功突围
  But we lost a lot of people.
  但我们死伤无数
  We lost more than a hundred. My God.
  死了一百多人。天哪
  And now the bastards are trying to do it again. We got the Housatonic River right here.
  现在这些混蛋还想再来一次。这里是胡萨托尼克河
  It runs to the west, to the south. We are here.
  它阻断了我们的西面和南面。我们在这里
  And their units have cut us off from the north and the east. And they're moving in.
  他们的部队从北面和东面阻断我们。逐渐逼近
  And if I don't find a way to get across that river,
  要是我想不出过河的办法
  they're gonna pin the 2nd Mass in, and they're gonna destroy us. And that is why I need you.
  他们就会围攻第二团,杀光我们。因此我需要你
  陨落星辰第二季
  Yeah. How have my boys done?
  我的孩子们表现如何
  Thank God for Hal and Ben. They really stepped up while you were gone- both of them.
  幸好有哈尔和本。你不在的时候他们挺身而出,他们俩都是
  But they're young, and they're not ready to be my X.O.,
  但他们还小,还不能做我的左右手
  which is why I need somebody who can ask me the hard questions,
  因此我才需要有个人能一针见血
  who can give me a swift kick in the butt if I need it, you know?
  能在我需要的时候直言陈谏
  We can't afford another Fitchburg, Tom.
  我们无法再承受菲奇堡那样的损失
  Now, the scouts should be back to camp pretty soon, and I...
  侦察兵应该很快就能回营地了
  I'm hoping that they found a way across this damn river, and I want you at the debrief.
  我希望他们找到办法过那条破河,我要你一起去听他们报告
  Dan, I can't.
  丹,不行
  I know that you're not completely healed. I'm not asking you to do anything.
  我知道你还没痊愈,我没有要求你去做什么
  No, no. No. The wound's not the problem. I just nicked a rib. Anne will have the stitches out next week.
  不是的。不是伤口的问题,不过是伤到了肋骨。安下周就帮我拆线了
  Then what is it?
  那是什么问题
  I don't trust myself. And you shouldn't, either.
  我不相信我自己,你也不应该信任我
  You giving me orders now? I'll decide who I can trust.
  现在换你发号施令了?该相信谁,我自己说了算
  And I'll put my money on the man who pulled my ass out of the fire in Boston.
  我会相信我的救命恩人,相信那个在波士顿把我从战场救出的人
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/392364.html