咱们裸熊 第2期:抓小偷(在线收听

   My phone is gone forever. I will wear this in remembrance.

  我再也找不到我的手机了。我戴上它以此纪念吧。
  Bros, keep it together.
  伙计们,我们要淡定。
  I have an idea. We're gonna take justice into our own hands.
  我有主意了。我们要靠自己来讨回公道。
  Perfect. Taxi!
  完美。出租车!
  FBI. We're on a very important case. Take us everywhere a criminal would hang out...now.
  我们是FBI,正在办一起很重要的案子。把我们送到罪犯出现的地方... 快。
  Oh, but can we go to the bathroom first?
  噢,能先送我去厕所吗?
  Ice bear needs latte.
  白熊想喝拿铁。
  Unh. Hey! Ugh, this is gonna be tougher than I thought.
  噢,嘿!比我想象的要难啊。
  Look, a diner.
  看,一家餐厅。
  Okay. If I was here, and you guys were here and here, That would mean someone took the bag...Where?
  好吧。如果我当时在这儿,你们分别在这儿和这儿,那... 那个偷包的人在哪儿呢?
  Ice bear has a conspiracy theory.
  白熊觉得当中有诈。
  Panda, how are the mug shots coming along?
  熊猫,你是根据什么画这些嫌犯头像的?
  It's a good thing I've got a photographic memory.
  幸好我有过目不忘的技能。
  Here's what I got so far.
  这就是我画下来所有在场的人。
  Hmm, they kind of look similar.
  嗯,他们长得都一样啊。
  Really? But they're so rendered.
  是吗?这是经过了特殊渲染的。
  So, I just talked to the manager, And he said if you guys want to sit here, You'll have to order more than three ice waters.
  听着,我刚刚和经理说了,他说如果你们想坐在这儿,你们就得点单,而不是三杯冰水。
  Well, maybe you wouldn't say that if we were...FBI, lady!
  好吧,如果你知道我们是FBI...你就不会这么说了,女士!
  We're doing official business! Step away from the table.
  我们正在执行公务!离桌子远一点。
  And stop wasting table mats!
  别在餐垫上乱涂乱画!
  We're losing time. Got to think. Need a clue.
  时间不等人。好好想想。需要点线索。
  Maybe someone who was at the scene of the crime.
  也许有人在案发现场。
  Ha! I know just where to go. More ice water, please!
  哈!我知道去哪儿了。请再来杯冰水!
  Yes, it's a yellow backpack.
  没错,是黄色的背包。
  Any of you birds know anything? I've got sugar packets.
  你们有线索吗?我可有糖包哦。
  It's almost like they don't understand me.
  好像他们听不懂。
  Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet. Squawk, squeak-squeak, tweet, squawk. Tweet, tweet, tweet. Chip chirp chirp. Squawk-squawk!
  叽叽叽。吱吱,叽叽,吱。叽叽叽,喳喳叽,吱吱
  Whoa. Hey, look at that. Idea! Excuse me.
  噢,看呐。有主意了!给我。
  Careful! It's art.
  小心点!这可是艺术。
  Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet. Squawk, squeak-squeak, tweet, squawk. Meow, tweet, squawkity-squawk-squawk.
  叽叽叽。吱吱,叽叽,吱。喵,叽叽,吱吱吱。
  Okay, do any of you birds know which guy here took our stuff?
  好了,你们谁知道是哪个人偷了我们的东西?
  Whoa. Hey, there little guy! Come on down.
  哇,少年郎!来来来。
  Okay, take your time and look carefully. Who was it?
  好的,别着急,看仔细了。是谁啊?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394943.html