咱们裸熊 第7期:活动人偶(在线收听

   I don't feel any better.

  看完我没什么感觉。
  But look at how many views it has!
  但是看看他的浏览量!
  50 million? ! Dude, that's like a-a hundred-million eyes!
  五千万?!兄弟们,那得有一亿只眼睛啊!
  Oh! Click on his website.
  噢!点开他的主页。
  This is amazing! Action figures and day-of-the-week underwear!
  这太棒了!活动人偶,还有星期内裤!
  Do it! Click all of them!
  快点!给我全点了!
  So many followers, so many friends.
  这么多粉丝,这么多好友。
  Being Internet famous sounds amazing.
  成为网红这主意不错。
  Let's hang out sometime, Grizzly.
  我们有时间一起玩吧,小棕。
  This juice is great!
  果汁太好喝了!
  I want to hang out with Grizzly, too! Me too!
  我也想和小棕一起玩!我也是!
  I, as well!
  还有我!
  Thanks, everyone. You're all invited to the cave.
  谢谢大家。欢迎你们来我们的洞穴。
  Grizzly! I'm the mayor.
  小棕!我是市长。
  What's up, mayor?
  有事吗,市长?
  Not much, man. Here's the key to the city.
  也没什么。这是这所城市的钥匙。
  Thanks.
  谢谢。
  Also, please accept this lifetime supply of salmon bagels!
  另外,请务必收下供你们终身享用的鲑鱼百吉饼!
  Guys, we can do this, too! We're gonna make viral videos so we can become Internet-famous!
  伙计们,我们也能做到!我们要拍各种各样的视频,这样我们就能在网上红起来了!
  Think about it. Panda, you know those 50 million views had at least one girl in there.
  想想看。熊猫,你要知道那五千万个浏览者里肯定至少会有一个女生。
  Mm, Internet ladies.
  嗯,网上女友。
  And think of all the Internet glory you could bask in!
  你也想想你能在网上得到多少人的爱戴!
  Ice bear enjoys basking.
  北极熊喜欢被爱戴的感觉。
  All right, paws in!
  好了,把爪子放进来!
  Wait, what is this. We've never done this.
  等等,这是什么。我们从来没做过。
  Just...just go with it.
  你就...看着办吧。
  Okay, on three. 1,2,3. Internet famous!
  好啦,数到三。一,二,三。成为网红!
  Let me finish my breakfast first.
  先让我吃完早餐吧。
  All right, wait. Why isn't anything showing up?
  好了,等等。为什么不出图像啊?
  Oh, wait. It's not on. Whoa. Yay. Too close.
  等等。电源没开。呜啊。耶。太近了。
  Yeah. Looking good, bro!
  好了。看起来不错,兄弟!
  Why do I have to wear toilet paper on my head?
  为什么我要把厕纸戴在头上啊?
  Action!
  开始!
  Oh. Oh, w...oh, where?
  什.. 喔,在哪?
  Project.
  加点感情。
  Oh...oh, where am I? I am a lost baby.
  噢... 额,我在什么地方?我是一个迷路的宝宝。
  Look for mom.
  找妈妈。
  M-mom? Mom? Good.
  妈妈?妈妈?好极了。
  Mom, are you in there?
  妈妈,你在里边吗?
  Here's your bottle. Now try to get up.
  这是你的奶瓶。现在试着站起来。
  It's not my fault I was born round.
  这不是我的错,我生来就这么圆嘟嘟。
  Good night, baby.
  晚安,宝宝。
  All right, quick, take the camera. Okay, am I in frame? Good.
  好了,快,拿着相机。照到我了吗?行了。
  Wow! Look at this cute, small box!
  哇喔!快看,这可爱的小盒子!
  Would it not be cute if I were to sit in it?
  如果我坐进去了,它有我可爱吗?
  Did you get that? Okay, switch!
  你都拍下了吗?好了,换你!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394954.html