咱们裸熊 第9期:考拉君(在线收听

   All right, thank you! Let's hear what our judges have to say.

  好的,谢谢!让我们来听听评委们是怎么评价的。
  Gluten-cat? Balancing lizard? Nom-nom? Oh, that's so cute.
  面包猫?平衡蜥蜴?考拉君?这太可爱了。
  Well, that looks like a unanimous no.
  看来是一致否决了。
  Years of training!
  多年的训练啊!
  Hello. My name is Grizzly. We're here to be Internet-famous.
  你好。我是小棕。我们是来做网络红人的。
  All right. Whenever you're ready.
  好的。准备好就开始吧。
  Okay, guys. Just like we rehearsed.
  好了,伙计们。把咱们之前排练过的演一遍。
  But we didn't rehearse any...whoa!
  但是我们根本没有排练过...哇!
  Oh, where am I?
  我在哪?
  You promised you'd never do this again!
  你保证过你不会再犯的!
  I am a lost baby.
  我是个迷途的孩子。
  How I wish there was a small box...For me.
  我多么希望有那么一个小盒子...是属于我的。
  Uh-huh. Judges?
  呃。裁判们?
  Oh, look at his little drools.
  看他的口水流得。
  Sorry, boys, that's a resounding no.
  抱歉了,孩子们,彻底地否决。
  Wait, what?
  等等,不会吧?
  Yes. Get out. Thank you.
  没错。退场吧。谢谢。
  Wait, wait. Hold on. I have questions!
  等等。等等。打住。我有疑问!
  Wait, wait! I'm going back in there.
  等等!我要回去。
  Grizz, wait, grizz! Come on, man.
  棕熊,等等,棕熊!拜托,伙计。
  We know now for sure that we're not cut out for this, And that's okay.
  现在我们明确知道我们不适合这个了,这没有什么关系。
  Can we please just go home now?
  我们现在可以回家了吗?
  Ice bear been sleeping for 15 minutes.
  北极熊已经睡了十五分钟了。
  Don't you get it? This is it! This is our chance to make more friends than we've ever had!
  你们还不懂吗?就是这个!这是前所未有的让我们能交到更多朋友的机会!
  Come on, Grizz, we've had enough. You're being kind of a...A dingle.
  拜托,棕熊,我们朋友够多了。你变得有点...弱智。
  Whoa! No need to roll out the "D" Word.
  没必要把这个词说这么大声吧。
  Don't sweat it. I'm gonna sort this all out with nom-nom.
  别为此烦恼。我会和考拉君谈妥的。
  Oh, my gosh. That's him!
  天呐。是他!
  Over here, over here!
  在那边,在那边!
  There he goes. Now's our chance.
  他来了。现在机会正好。
  Grizz, stop! Come back! Where are you going? Don't leave.
  棕熊停下!回来!你要去哪里?别走。
  I've got him. Get to the front. Thanks, man.
  这里有我。你们去前面吧。谢了,兄弟。
  You all right, sir?
  你还好吧,先生?
  Yeah, I think someone bit me by mistake. But it doesn't really hurt. Gross.
  我觉得有人错咬了我一口,但总的来说并不怎么疼。好恶心。
  Get out of here, you!
  你给我滚出去!
  Bear's got moxie. What can I do for you, buddy?
  有勇气的熊。有什么能为你效劳的,伙计?
  Ah! Awesome! I knew you were a chill guy.
  太棒了!我就知道你是个爽快人。
  Sorry, it's just...I've been a really big fan since, like, this morning.
  抱歉,自从...大概...今早我就成了你的铁杆粉丝。
  And there's just so much I want to ask you.
  我有太多事想问你了。
  Eh, ask away.
  那就问吧。
  Yes! Okay, well, so my brothers and I made this video, And we did a bunch of stuff.
  太好了!好的,我和我的兄弟们做了这个视频,我们做了许多事情。
  There was a baby and dancing. Wow!
  里面有个孩子还有舞蹈。哇!
  Pretty cool, right? They just give them to you when you're Internet-famous.
  很酷吧?当你是网络红人的时候,他们就会把这些给你。
  Do you like chocolate?
  你喜欢巧克力吗?
  Oh, yeah. Why? What? ! Oh, man! Being Internet-famous is crazy-cool!
  喜欢啊,怎么了?什么?!天呐!做网络红人简直太棒了!
  So, anyway, we put it up on the Internet and waited forever, but...
  不管怎么说,我们把它上传到网上,然后一直等。但是...
  Why don't you just pull it up for me?
  你能帮我把视频找出来吗?
  Oh, yeah, sure. Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah! Here it is!
  行啊,没问题。没错,没错,就是这个!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394957.html