咱们裸熊 第10期:迷途的孩子(在线收听

   Oh, oh, where am I? I am a lost baby. Really nice.

  噢,我在哪?我是个迷途的孩子。真不错。
  Look for mom.
  寻找我的妈妈。
  Yeah.
  不错。
  Mom? Mom? Mom? Ha!
  妈妈?妈妈?哈!妈妈?
  Well, interesting staging.
  有点意思。
  Good night, baby.
  晚安,宝贝。
  That's cool stuff, man.
  东西挺酷啊,伙计。
  Exactly! Oh, I'm so glad you're into it!
  确实!真高兴你喜欢它!
  Dude, you're so cool.
  老兄,你太酷了。
  You must have tons of friends, too, right? Right, buddy?
  你一定也有成堆的朋友吗?是吗,兄弟?
  I've got the maximum amount of friends on all social-media sites.
  在所有的社交网站上,我的朋友数已经达到了上限。
  So you guys must have brunch together all the time and stuff.
  这么说你们总是会一起吃早饭之类的。
  Wait, how do you fit that many people into a cafe?
  等等,那么多人一家咖啡店怎么坐得下?
  You'd need at least 12 pitchers of juice.
  得要至少十二罐果汁吧。
  No, no, no, no. Are you kidding me?
  不,不,不。开什么玩笑?
  I'm famous, man. I really don't have time for that sort of thing.
  我是名人,伙计。我真的没有时间做那类事情。
  What?
  什么?
  Hanging out in person is a thing of the past, buddy. Get with it.
  亲自出去玩已经是过去式了,兄弟。顺应潮流啊。
  Also, friends are usually too loud Or have schmutz all over their faces.
  而且,朋友通常比较吵,或者脸上到处是污迹。
  I have servants, really yummy food, the Internet.
  我有仆人,真正的美味食物,和网络。
  I think you can agree I don't need anything else.
  我想你会觉得我已经啥都不缺了。
  And that being the case...
  既然如此...
  Hilarious. See you later, friend.
  真滑稽。一会见,朋友。
  Why isn't this working?
  怎么不管用?
  Oh, it's open.
  哦,是开着的。
  Oh! Uh, hey, guys. So...Sorry I took so long to get home.
  哦!嘿,伙计们。非常...抱歉,我这么晚才回家。
  I got juice! Pulp-free! I thought maybe we could drink it together.
  我买了果汁!无果肉的!我想我们可以一起喝。
  And, also, I just wanted to say, uh...
  而且,我想说...
  It's okay, grizz. No big.
  没事啦,棕熊。没什么大不了的。
  Aww, I didn't know you cared so...
  我不知道你如此在意...
  Don't ditch ice bear.
  别想抛弃北极熊。
  Fair enough.
  好极了。
  Actually, we have a surprise for you, grizz.
  事实上,我们要给你个惊喜,棕熊。
  Really? Rad! Oh, wait. I can't move.
  真的吗?好开心!等等,我动不了了。
  Okay, open.
  好了,打开吧。
  It's just our video.
  这就是我们的视频。
  Look closer!
  仔细看!
  Ooh!
  哦!
  Check the comments!
  看评论!
  Ooh, a real comment! Guys, this is great! We've got to celebrate!
  一条真正的评论!伙计们,这太棒了!我们得庆祝一下!
  Cheers!
  干杯!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394959.html