咱们裸熊 第12期:裸熊餐车(在线收听

   "Worst food ever"...1/4 star.

  史上最差食物...四分之一个星。
  Why give 1/4? They have to learn.
  为什么要给四分之一?他们得受点教训。
  Eh, I liked the ambience.
  呃,我喜欢那的环境。
  Well, I'm not pulling any punches. "Eat here if you hate"...Um, uh..."Eating."
  我才不会手下留情呢。如果你...痛恨吃东西的话...那就在这吃。
  Yeah.
  没错。
  I don't know what's worse...Selling terrible food or the fact that people like it.
  我不知道哪样更糟...出售难吃的食物和人们实际上很喜欢它。
  It's a shame. Sometimes I just don't understand this world anymore.
  真是耻辱。有时候我真的搞不懂这个世界。
  I guess some people just can't tell the difference between good food and...Crazy-amazing food! Oh, my gosh!
  我猜有些人根本不明白二者的区别:好吃的东西和...超级好吃的东西!天呐!
  Ice bear knows.
  北极熊知道。
  Mmm! Oh, man. This is way better than that ramen taco truck.
  嗯!伙计,这比拉面玉米饼餐车的东西好吃多了。
  Ha! That's it! Okay, you guys, this is going to blow your mind.
  啊!就是这个!好吧,各位,这会让你们大吃一惊的。
  What?
  什么?
  Let's start our own food truck!
  我们自己开个餐车吧!
  Hmm. That's not a bad idea, I guess.
  这主意不错,我觉得。
  Mm-hmm.
  对啊。
  It couldn't be that hard.
  应该不会很难。
  Mm-hmm.
  对吧。
  And our food is totally better than that shady taco truck.
  而且我们的食物完全比那个名声不好的玉米饼餐车好吃。
  Mm-hmm.
  对呀。
  And we'll get a ton of customers and be super-rich!
  然后我们会有一堆客人,然后就发财了!
  Yeah!
  耶!
  Yeah!
  耶!
  Ice bear is in.
  北极熊加入。
  Yeah! Yeah!
  耶!耶!
  Whoooaaaa! Whooooaaaa! Yeah! Uh-huh! Hey! Hey! Hey! What? It's the beeeeaaar's calzone!
  哇哦!哇哦!耶!哦!嘿!嘿!嘿!什么?这里是熊熊熊比萨饺!
  Ye-e-ah! Calzone in my mouth.
  耶耶!比萨饺在我的嘴里。
  Anyways...Come and enjoy our wonderful calzones!
  总之...来尝尝我们一级棒的比萨饺吧!
  Please!
  欢迎!
  Whoo! Ha! Mm-hmm.
  哇哈。
  Yeah, two ramen tacos.
  两个拉面玉米饼。
  Okay, guys, you know what to do.
  好吧,伙计们,你们知道要怎么做。
  Sir, would you like a sample?
  先生,要试吃一块么?
  California-shaped calzone. Don't be shy. It's free.
  饺子型烤馅饼。别不好意思嘛。不要钱的。
  Unh-unh.Sir, would you like to try a sample?
  不用了。先生,要试吃一块么?
  No, thanks.
  不了,谢谢。
  Free sample?
  试吃一下?
  Uh...
  额...
  Please just try it! I promise you'll love it!
  求你就试一下吧!我保证你会喜欢的!
  I'm sorry.
  对不起。
  Fresh calzones! Okay.
  新鲜的饺子型烤馅饼!好吧。
  H-hey, would you like to try a calzone? No? Okay. Whew! Ohhhh.
  嘿,要试试烤馅饼嘛?不要?好吧。哇!哦。
  Oh, hey, you should get a calzone!
  哦,嘿,烤馅饼来一个嘛!
  Or not. Just keep walking. That's fine.
  不要算了。走吧。没关系。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394962.html