咱们裸熊 第13期:烤馅饼(在线收听

   Samples?

  试吃吗?
  I don't get it. Our food is good.
  我不明白。我们的东西很好吃啊。
  Why do people eat that stuff?
  为什么大家情愿吃那种东西啊?
  Hey, you! Why don't you eat our food? ! Huh? ! Why? !
  嘿,你过来!你为什么不吃我们的东西?啊?!为什么?!
  Would you like to try a sample?
  你要试吃一块吗?
  Let go of me!
  放开我啊!
  Okay.
  好吧。
  Geez.
  天哪。
  There, there.
  没事,没事。
  Wha?
  什么?
  A paying costumer!
  付钱的客人?
  But, Griz! $500? ! That could end our lives!
  但是,小棕!五百块?!会要了我们的命的!
  Ohh! So torn!
  噢!好纠结!
  Huh?
  啊?
  Thank you, sir.
  感谢惠顾,先生。
  One calzone coming right up.
  您的烤馅饼马上就好。
  Here you go, friend. Enjoy!
  给你,老兄。吃的开心!
  Whoo-hoo! Ha ha! Look at this! We're rich!
  哇哦!哈哈!快看!我们要发啦!
  Mm. You want to try a sample?
  哼。要试吃一块吗?
  Oh!
  哦!
  What's going on?
  发生了什么?
  Ohaaaaah!
  哇!
  How did these guys get their money?
  他们这些家伙是怎么得到钱的?
  Hey!
  嘿!
  Let's cook!
  大干一场吧!
  Whoo-hoo!
  哇哦!
  Next. Next! Next.
  下一位。下一位!下一位。
  Keep em coming! We got a ton of orders coming in!
  接着烤!有一大堆的单子等着我们呢!
  Thank you.
  谢谢。
  Come again.
  下次再来哦。
  Thank you, sir.
  谢谢您,先生。
  Oh, yeah!
  太棒了!
  Get it, calzone in my mouth, yeah.
  你懂的,那馅料在融化在嘴里。
  Get it, calzone in my mouth, yeah.
  你懂的,那馅料在融化在嘴里。
  Get it, calzone in my mouth, yeah.
  你懂的,那馅料在融化在嘴里。
  Get it, calzone.
  你懂的,那馅料。
  Here you go, sir.
  你的馅饼,先生。
  Come again!
  下次再来!
  Oh, man! Totally owned those other food trucks!
  哦,伙计们!我们远远超过了其它的移动餐车!
  Hey! What are you guys doing? !
  嘿!你们这些家伙在干吗?!
  You're driving away all the customers!
  你们把所有的顾客都逼走了!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394963.html