咱们裸熊 第20期:新鲜的桃子(在线收听

   Samples! Fresh peaches. Take a sample.

  试吃!新鲜的桃子。试吃一下吧。
  Good morning. Could I have one of those?
  早上好。我能尝一个吗?
  Of course. Here you are.
  当然可以。给你。
  One more, please. Thank you.
  请再给一个。谢谢。
  Ooh, more samples.
  哦,还有更多的试吃。
  Thank you.
  谢啦。
  Hey, Grizz, don't you think we've had enough samples for one day?
  嘿,棕熊,你不觉得我们今天已经吃的够多了吗?
  I don't know what you're talking about.
  我可听不懂你在说什么。
  Ooh! Is that chili?
  噢!那是辣椒吗?
  Fresh cookies. A sample for you.
  刚出炉的饼干。给你一个试吃。
  Um, I'm kind of full.
  额,我已经吃饱了。
  Please. Come on. I'm gonna start taking this personally if you don't try it.
  拜托了。来嘛。如果你不吃,我就会以为你这是对我个人有意见。
  Okay, okay. Look. I'm eating it.
  好啦,好啦。看。我吃着呢。
  Yum, yum, yum, yum...Actually, that was pretty good. What's that nutty flavor?
  啊唔啊唔啊唔啊唔...其实吧,还挺好吃的。坚果味道是哪儿来的?
  That would be all the peanuts, cashews, walnuts, and macadamia nuts that are in there, courtesy of the nut shack.
  因为里面放了花生 、腰果、 胡桃,还有澳洲坚果。跟我们的坚果小屋打个招呼吧。
  Susie made them. Hi, Susie.
  这些都是苏希做的。你好,苏希。
  Hey.
  你好。
  Peanuts? !
  花生?!
  Peanuts. Yep. That's what I said.
  是的。花生。就是它。
  So did you want to buy some cookies?
  所以你想买点我们的饼干吗?
  Oh, my gosh!
  哦,天哪!
  Huh? Cookies? Oh, no. Panpan! Man down! Man down!
  什么?饼干?噢,不。小熊喵!有人倒下!有人倒下!
  What's happening?
  发生了什么事情?
  He's got crazy peanut allergies, man. Bro, talk to me, buddy!
  老兄,他有非常严重的花生过敏症。跟我说话啊,兄弟!
  Regrets...
  肠子悔青了...
  Oh, no, you beautiful fool!
  噢,不,你这个可爱的傻瓜!
  Quickly, we've got to cancel it out with other food.
  快点,我们要拿其它的食物来抵消一下过敏症。
  Give me those apples. Those nectarines look good, too.
  给我点那个苹果。那些油桃看起来也不错。
  Hang on! I'm coming!
  等等!我来了!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394972.html