咱们裸熊 第25期:有入侵者(在线收听

   Cool people!

  有人!
  Sweet catch, bro.
  接的不错,伙计。
  So, you guys playing a game?
  你们在玩游戏吗?
  Um...yeah?
  额...对吧。
  Hey, you guys got room for one more player?
  你们能加一个人吗?
  Uh, sorry, man. We've already got, like, four, so...no?
  不好意思,伙计。我么已经有四个人了,那么…不行?
  Hey, no sweat, guys. I'll just pop a squat here and watch.
  没关系,伙计们。我就坐这儿看你们玩。
  Don't mind me. Carry on.
  别在意我。继续玩。
  Whoo! Nice form, bro!
  扔得好,伙计!
  Hey, good one.
  好球。
  Hmm. Tacos or burgs? Um, yes.
  炸玉米饼还是汉堡?是的。
  A black bear? What? !
  一个黑熊?什么?!
  This quiz is completely stupid.
  这个测试真蠢。
  Justice delivered.
  评价发送。
  Ooh, hello, beautiful. Yum...where?
  真好看。真好吃... 在哪?
  Let's see what we got here.
  我们来看看下面有些什么。
  I like that.
  我喜欢这个。
  What? ! Oh, that's just creepy.
  什么?!这真可怕。
  No. No, not that either.
  不。不,也不是这个。
  Intruder!
  有入侵者!
  Nice hustle. Oh! Good one. Yeah, you guys are on fire!
  抢得漂亮。好球。你们打得真激烈!
  Aw, great. Now what are we gonna do?
  这下好了。现在我们怎么办?
  Hold tight, amigos. I got it.
  别急,朋友们。交给我。
  Almost. Hold on.
  差一点。等一下。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395121.html