咱们裸熊 第26期:树上的兄弟(在线收听

   Ha, ha! Got you, you sneak.

  哈哈!抓到你了,真狡猾。
  Hey, guys, look!
  伙计们,看!
  Cool. Just toss it down, man.
  真棒。扔下来吧。
  Yeah, coming right at you, buddy.
  行,接好了,伙计。
  Okay, here it comes.
  好吧,来了。
  Nice throw. Uh, hey, why don't you play with us?
  扔得漂亮。为什么不和我们一起玩呢?
  Really? Yes. All right, cool. I'll be right down. Hey, what's going on?
  真的吗?太好了。真好。我马上下来。怎么了?
  Tree dude, you okay?
  树上的兄弟,你还好吗?
  Uh, yeah. All good up here. Just, uh, enjoying the view.
  一切都好。在享受着风景。
  You guys go ahead. I'm just gonna hang here a little bit longer.
  你们先玩。我要在这儿多待会儿。
  All right, well, whenever you want to come join us.
  好吧,随时欢迎你加入我们。
  Yeah, okay. See you soon. Come on, leg.
  没问题。一会儿见。好了,腿。
  Get it together, man.
  快出来,兄弟。
  Um, hey there, little guy. Aah!
  你好,小兄弟。啊!
  Wait, what are you doing?
  等等,你在做什么?
  What? No! I don't hate babies! What?
  什么?不要啊!我很喜欢小孩!啥...什么?
  Please, please! You don't understand! No! No! No! No! No! Noooo!
  拜托,不是你们想象的那样!不要!不要!不要!不要!不要啊!
  Come on, leg. Work with me.
  加油,腿。乖乖配合我。
  Oh, hello, friend. Hurry. Fly away and get me an axe, or maybe butter. Maybe both.
  你好,朋友。快。飞去把我的斧头拿过来,或者黄油也行。或者两样都拿来。
  That's it. You can do it. I believe in...
  就这样。你能做到的。我相信...
  Hey, you need any help up there?
  嘿,你需要帮助吗?
  Nah, brah. Just chilling. Uh, hey, why not throw that thing up here?
  没事,兄弟。我在这儿玩呢。你把那东西扔上来行吗?
  Uh, okay.
  呃,好吧。
  Whoa. Almost there. Can you throw it higher?
  差一点。你能再扔高点吗?
  Oh, sorry. My bad. So close there, man.
  对不起。算我的。就差那么一点。
  Hey, guy. Uh, what's happening, um, over there.
  你好,兄弟。这里,呃,发生了什么。
  Just type away, huh?
  就打打字,是吗?
  Here, little guy. Just, uh, just turn around.
  看这里,小家伙。转过身来。
  There we go. J-just a gentle ride. Oh, wow. This is so much fun.
  做得很好。慢慢得转移。这真是太有趣了。
  Oh, no, no, no. Stop looking at me.
  不要,不要。别这么看着我。
  No.
  不要啊。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395122.html