咱们裸熊 第33期:因特网宝贝(在线收听

   Lay it on me, sweet Internet. Advertisement? Oh, hey. You want to watch that baby sloth video again? Was that a no?

  因特网宝贝,给我出来我吧。又是广告?哦,嘿。你想再看看那个树獭宝宝的的视频吗?所以是拒绝我咯?
  Wednesdays at 9:00, do you have what it takes to answer the call of the wild? Badger does.
  周三九点,你想过做点什么,去回应心底野性的呼唤吗?獾哥就这么做了。
  He's been answering that call every day of his life and has now mastered the art of survival in any terrain.
  他现在每天都在回应着那个心底的声音,而现在已经深谙在任何地形环境里都能生存下来的艺术。
  Forest, desert, tundra...Badger's conquered them all. Drop him into a new territory, and he's like a kid in a dirt and snake-filled candy store.Wow!
  丛林、 沙漠、 冻原...都被獾哥征服了。把他扔进一个新的环境,他简直就无往不利。哇哦!
  He's the real deal, grasping life, kicking and fighting, living the way mother nature intended.
  他真不是盖的。扼住生命的咽喉,玩弄与股掌之间,用大自然母亲赋予我们的本能来生活。
  Today, most of us are unable to function out of the confines of our comfy, air-conditioned homes. Pathetic.
  时至今日,我们大多数离开舒适空调房的庇佑就无法正常生活了。太可悲了。
  Is this really the fate mother nature intended for us?
  这真的是大自然母亲想给我们的命运吗?
  A normal life may be comfortable and clean, but does it really have what the beauty of nature can offer? The wilderness is my home, sweet home.
  平凡的生活可能舒适整洁,但是那真的能体现自然之美吗?大自然才是我的家,温暖的家。
  I wasn't born on this earth just to stay alive. I was born to be alive. "Badger in the wild." Will you answer the call?
  我出生在这个世上不是为了生存的。而是为了活着。"野性的獾哥"。你会回应野性的呼唤吗?
  Will you answer the call?
  你会回应野性的呼唤吗?
  Hey, bro, you want some microwavable dumplings? They're fresh.Ice bear putting finishing touches on your turtleneck.
  嘿,老兄,你要来点速食饺子吗?刚出炉哦。白熊给你的高领毛衣上加上了超炫的花。
  Grizz, Grizz, is everything okay?
  棕熊,棕熊,你没事吧?
  No. Everything is clear. Come on, you slowpokes, the picnic area is this way.
  不。一切都通透明朗了。快点,你们两个行动迟缓的家伙,野餐的地方在这边。
  Grizz, remember, after this, you said we could get some froyo.
  棕熊,你要记得啊,你答应我们野餐之后能吃冻酸奶哦。
  Ice bear needs more bug spray.
  白熊需要更多驱蚊水。
  Aha! We made it!
  啊哈!我们到啦!
  Wait. What do you mean "we made it"? Where are all the picnic tables and benches?
  等等。你说“到啦”是什么意思?野餐桌和野餐椅在哪儿?
  I'm glad you asked, buddy, 'cause...surprise! We're not having a picnic. And we're completely lost.
  我很开心你这么问,兄弟。因为...大惊喜!我们才不是来野餐的。而我们完全迷路了。
  Grizz, what the heck, man? I'm gonna starve.
  棕熊,你究竟搞什么啊,我会饿的啊。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395129.html