咱们裸熊 第35期:秀色可餐(在线收听

   Oh, yeah, there it is. No. Ha! There you are. Yeah, that's definitely not a fish.

  哦,是的,找到了。不是。哈!捉到到你了。嗯,那绝对不是一条鱼。
  If we survive this, I want to splurge and go to a fancy restaurant.
  如果我们活过这次,我想奢侈一把,去高级餐厅享受美食。
  I'm gonna order dumplings, but I want them to make the dumplings really big, like bigger than any dumplings they've ever made before, so that I can hold it like a baby.
  我要点饺子,但我会要求饺子包得很大,比他们以往包的饺子都要大,这样我就能抱在怀里吃了。
  Yes! We can stuff one dumpling in another dumpling, and then that dumpling in another dumpling, and then another dumpling, and then another!
  是的,我们可以饺子,外面再包饺子,然后外面再包饺子,然后再包饺子,然后再包!
  And then I'll eat that dumpling, and then I'll be the dumpling! Keep it together, panda.
  然后我就把大饺子吃掉,然后我自己吃成了饺子!冷静点,熊猫。
  Aha! Ah! Oh, so hungry! Huh? Campers. Oh, my gosh. Food. Okay, I'll just have one bite and head back into the wild. Distraction.
  啊哈!啊!哦,好饿!嗯?露营的人。哦,我滴神。食物。好吧,我就吃一口,然后就回到野生生活。声东击西。
  All right, I only need the tiniest bite to survive. Oh, it's so delicious!
  没关系,我就吃一小口来救命。哦,真好吃!
  So close, yet so far away. Please, froyo, stay for one more day. One more day of delicious froyo. Please, froyo, don't you go-yo. You're just too tasty, froyo...Wha?
  远在天边,近在眼前。求求你,酸奶君,再留一天吧,再保鲜一天吧 求求你,酸奶君,别离开我。你如此秀色可餐,酸奶君... 啥?
  I love you, froyo!
  我爱你,酸奶君!
  Wha?Tastes so good!
  啥? 秀色可餐!
  Hey. Hey. What's that? Uh, what, what?I love you, froyo.Froyo! Ahahaha! Yes! -Yes, yes. Rejoice.
  嘿,嘿,那是什么?呃,啥,啥? 我爱你,酸奶君 酸奶君!啊哈哈哈哈!好棒!-是的,是的。好开心。
  Wait! My bros! Oh, I forgot all about them! They must be starving by now. Yeah, what's up?
  等等!我的弟兄们!哦,我把他们都忘了!他们现在肯定饿极了。嗯,啥事儿?
  Hey, you, get away from our food!
  嘿,你,离我们的食物远点儿!
  I'm just trying to be a good brother! Whah!
  我只是想当个好兄弟!哇!
  Ooh! I'm gonna eat it all! Every flavor! Tropical bamboo splash! Hey, no cutsies! Back off! Oh, so cl...
  哦!我要全部吃掉!每种口味都要!热带竹叶汁!嘿,不许插队!哦,走开!哦,差一点...
  Phew! So, you guys hanging in ther...Guys?
  唷!那,你们两个在那干嘛呢...伙计们?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395131.html