咱们裸熊 第51期:成熟人士的派对(在线收听

   Oh. Oh, hi.

  哦,嗨。
  Hey, guys. This is my mom.
  嘿,兄弟们。这是我老妈。
  Hello. Hi. (Korean)
  你好。您好。(韩语)
  Um, um, Ann yo-Ann...An...Annyuh...Uh, annn...Hase...Oh. Heh-ho?
  呃,呃,阿呦... 啊啊,哟,呃,啊,哈...赛... 哦。嘿,吼?
  (Korean)
  (韩语)你们好。这些孩子们就是你的朋友吧?- 嗯。怎么了?发生了什么事情?
  Nothing. I got to go finish up some homework. Thanks for walking me home. See ya.
  没事。我要去做作业了。谢谢你们送我回来。再见。
  (Korean)
  (韩语)她怎么了?发生了什么事情?
  We were trying to help Chloe make some new friends at school today. It didn't go too well.
  我们今天想帮克洛伊在学校交些新朋友。但是不是很顺利呢。
  They're a bunch of poopers, anyways. We'll find Chloe better ones. I'm grizz, by the way.
  反正那只是一帮小屁孩。我们会帮克洛伊找到更好的朋友的。自我介绍一下,我是棕熊。
  Ice bear.
  白熊。
  And you must be panda. (Korean)
  那你一定就是熊猫啦。(韩语)就是那个不知为何总是被女朋友甩的朋友。
  Hey, what are they saying about me?
  嘿,他们在说我什么呢?
  Oh, thank you for being so nice to our Chloe. She talks about you guys all the time.
  哦,谢谢你们对克洛伊这么好。她总是提起你们的事情呢。
  It's been hard for her, being the smartest kid in a small school and now at this big college, surrounded by people who are older.
  无论是以前在小学校还是现在在大学里,作为班里最聪明的孩子,身边又都是比她大的人,她过的一直挺辛苦的。
  Oh, she'll be fine. Chloe's, like, the coolest kid we know.
  哦,她会没事的。克洛伊差不多是我们见过的最酷的小孩了。
  Ice bear will make everyone know that.
  白熊会让大家都知道这件事情的。
  Yeah, she's gonna have so many friends, you'll probably regret it.
  是的,她以后会有很多朋友的到时候,你们可别后悔哦。
  We hope so.
  希望如此。
  Well, thanks again.
  嗯,再次谢谢你们。
  It was great meeting you, Mr. and Mrs. park. (Korean) (Korean) Bye.
  非常高兴认识你们,朴先生朴太太。(韩语)再见。(韩语)请您务必要度过一个平安的夜晚。再见。
  Chloe's dad's right. She is surrounded by older people, and they probably think Chloe's just a kid.
  克洛伊爹地说的对。她身边都是比她大的人,他们可能觉得克洛伊就是个小孩子。
  Could we make her look older?
  那我们要让她看起来年纪更大吗?
  Ice bear can make Chloe look like a grandma.
  白熊能让克洛伊看像个老奶奶。
  What? No, not that old. The point is to make them look about the same age. Grizz?
  什么啦?不,不是那么老啦。关键是要让他们看起来差不多年纪。棕熊?
  Wait, that's it!
  等一下,就是这个!
  That's what?
  什么这个?
  We're gonna throw a party.
  我们来办一个派对。
  What party?
  什么派对?
  The mature people's party...A party to showcase how mature Chloe is.
  成熟人士的派对...一个向大家展示克洛伊有多成熟的派对。
  Hey, that's a great idea.
  嘿,真是个好主意。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395436.html