咱们裸熊 第53期:天才儿童(在线收听

   Uh...Five-second rule. Just joking. Hey, Chloe. Remember, it's me, Amy, you know, from earlier at the boba shop.

  呃...五秒原则。开玩笑的。嘿,克洛伊。还记得我吗?艾米,之前在珍珠奶茶店我们见过。
  Oh, um, hey. What are you doing here?
  哦,呃,嘿,你在这儿做什么呢?
  Hey, careful of the art! Wait, where's Chloe? Panda, where's Chloe?
  嘿,小心点艺术品!等等,克洛伊在哪儿?胖达,克洛伊呢?
  I thought she was with you.
  我以为她跟你在一起。
  We got to find her. Ah! What are you doing? ! Stop it!Hey, go away!
  我们得赶紧找到她。啊!你们在干吗?!快停下!嘿,走开!
  It's crazy. People think it's so cool to be a prodigy. Why can't I just be called the awkward Korean girl who will never be tall enough to ride a roller coaster?
  真是疯了。大家以为被当成天才儿童很酷。为什么我就不能被简单的称为一直不够高坐过山车的尴尬韩国小姑娘呢?
  Hey, Amy. We're thinking of heading out. This place is getting a bit crazy.
  嘿,艾米。我们考虑要走了。这地方有点太疯了。
  Uh, hey, guys. Meet Chloe. She's in our class.
  呃,嘿,各位,认识一下克洛伊。她是我们班上的。
  Hi.
  你好。
  It's too crazy in there. Let's go around.
  这儿太闹腾了。我们出去转转吧。
  Oh, hey, it's Chloe. I see her.
  哦,嘿,是克洛伊。我看到她了。
  Dude, look at all the people she's talking to. It looks like she made some friends.
  兄弟们,她在跟别人聊天呢。看起来她交到朋友了嘛。
  I'll just call her and tell her where we are.She's my girl.
  我给她打个电话,跟她说我们在哪儿。# 她是我的姑娘 #
  Hey, Chloe. Come here. Check this out.
  嘿,克洛伊。过来看这个。
  Oh. Coming!
  哦,来了!
  Well, we did it. We threw an awesome party, and Chloe made some new friends.
  不过,我们做到了。我们办了一个非常棒的派对,而克洛伊交到了新朋友。
  Well, guess we'll just hang out here for a while.
  嗯,我们就先在这儿待一会儿好了。
  Yep. All alone.
  是啊。孤单单的。
  Aah! Come on, guys. Sounds like the party's over. Whoa. Well, everyone's gone.Including Chloe.
  啊!来吧,少年们。听起来派对已经结束了。哇哦。好吧,大家都走了。包括克洛伊。
  Let's just start cleaning up. Oh, man. I already miss Chloe so much.
  我们开始打扫吧。哦,天。我已经开始非常想念克洛伊了。
  Yeah. It's not gonna be the same around here without her.
  对啊。没有她,这里的一切都会变得不一样吧。
  Uh, guys...
  呃,大家...
  It's like I can still hear her sweet voice. Ohh! Chloe? Is it really you? - Yes.
  我好像还能听见她甜美的声音呢。哦!克洛伊?真的是你吗?- 是啊。
  What are you still doing here? Why aren't you with your new friends?
  你还在这里干什么?你怎么没跟你的新朋友一起?
  I told them we would hang later. Plus I wanted to help you guys clean. This place is a serious mess.
  我跟她们说晚点再碰面。另外,我想帮你们打扫。这地方简直乱的可以。
  So, we're still friends?
  这么说,我们还是朋友咯?
  Of course. Thank you guys for throwing me this amazing party. You guys are the best. Now, let's clean up this place.
  当然了。谢谢你们为我办了这么棒的一个派对。你们是最棒的。现在就一起打扫这地方吧。
  So, Chloe, what you gonna do tomorrow?
  所以,克洛伊,你明天有什么安排?
  Uh...
  呃 ...
  Uh, uh, camping?
  野营?
  Uh, biking?
  呃,骑车?
  A grizzly bear!
  灰熊!
  Chloe's going to biochemistry at 11:00 A.M.Got it!
  克洛伊早上十一点要去上生物化学课。答对了!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395439.html