咱们裸熊 第54期:美丽动人(在线收听

   Oh, Elissa...You're such a beautiful queen. Oh! What's going on?

  艾丽莎...你真是美丽动人。什么情况?
  Good morning. That's your new bed floor. We're gonna need this for our guest.
  早上好。地板就是你的新床了。这个要给我们的客人睡。
  Uh? What guest?
  什么客人?
  Ice bear woke up like this. But why?
  北极熊醒来时就这样。为什么啊?
  Because we have lots to do! Here, take this bucket of soapy sprays and this mop and start in the living room. Hurry! We don't have much time.
  因为我们有好多事要做!给,拿着这桶清洁喷雾和拖把从客厅开始打扫。快点!没多少时间了。
  Grizz, what's this all about?
  棕熊,这是怎么回事啊?
  It's called caveshare. It's like an online bed-and-breakfast. People from around the world go here looking for places to stay.
  这叫享窝,就像是网络家庭旅馆。世界各地的人们来这寻求住宿。
  We'll let some cool people crash with us, and then we make a little money on the side. It's win/win.
  我们会让一些潮人来借宿,另外我们还可以赚点小钱。这是双赢。
  So, here's our page. I was up all night making photos. Our free continental breakfast.
  这是我们的主页。为了拍照我一夜没睡。我们免费提供欧式早餐。
  Semi-private bathroom. Shared living area where we all hang out and party. And a prince-sized bed. - Hey!
  半私人的浴室。分享我们娱乐和办派对的客厅。还有一张黄金单人床。- 嘿!
  Grizz, why do you want strangers in our place?
  棕熊,为什么你想要陌生人来我们的地盘?
  Ice bear hates sharing.
  北极熊痛恨分享。
  Guys, come on, we'll make lifelong friends, and we'll get to show off all this cool stuff in our pad, like this embroidered pillow I made of all of us.
  伙计们,拜托,我们会交到一辈子的朋友的。我们要在平板上把这些好东西都展示出来,就像我做的这个枕头一样,大家都在上面。
  Ice bear wouldn't show that off.
  北极熊不会拿这个来炫耀。
  Look at that...We got a request! I am so excited, my face hurts!
  看呐...我们收到请求了!我太激动了,我脸都笑疼了!
  Who is it?
  这是谁?
  Charlie. Let's see what he looks like.
  查理。我们看看他长什么样。
  Blurry. He must move around a lot. He likes nature...And, I guess, bushes. Accepted!
  好模糊。他肯定老是动来动去。他喜欢原生态...我猜这是灌木丛。接受!
  Wait! No! How is this even safe?
  等等!不要!这个安全吗?
  Ice bear will protect you.
  北极熊会保护你的。
  Oh, my gosh! He's here!
  天呐!他来了!
  That was way too fast.
  这也太快了。
  Come on, panda. Look presentable, please. Okay, get ready. Hellooo...No one here. Huh. Look at the size of that footprint.
  拜托,熊猫。礼貌点。好了 准备好。你好...没有人。哈。看这个脚印的尺寸。
  Mm. I don't see anybody out there. I...Whoa!
  我没看到有人在外面。我...哇!
  Hey, guys! Caveshare? Is this the right place? Ah, nice, sturdy woodwork you got here.
  嗨,朋友们!享窝?是这里吗?真棒,你们的木门很坚固。
  Ah, thanks, man. Uh, my name's...-You must be grizzly. Charlie. It's a pleasure. It really is.
  谢了,伙计。我叫...-你一定是小棕吧?我是查理,真荣幸。
  Golly. Would you just look at this place? Rustic, charming. Ah, slick headband, by the way.
  天呐,看看这地方!纯朴,迷人。头带不错,顺便说一句。
  Man, I got to tell you guys. I knew this place would be perfect the moment I saw it. This is gonna be great.
  不得不说。我第一眼看到这地方就觉得完美。这真是太棒了。
  Well, time to check out the new digs. Wow. Quite a lot of windows y'all got. Say, this your girlfriend, big man?
  探索时间到了。哇,你们的窗户还挺多的。说吧,这是你的女朋友吧,大块头?
  Huh? Oh, I, um...I don't have a girlfriend at the moment.
  啊?哦,我...我现在没有女朋友。
  Yeah, yeah, that makes more sense.
  好吧,好吧,这样更合理。
  Uh, hey, Charlie, you want anything? A snack, maybe?
  嗨,查理,想吃什么吗?或许来点零食什么的?
  No, no. Thanks, man. I got it. Don't trouble yourself. Wow! Is this homemade? Oops. Uh, lost it.
  不,不。谢了,我自己搞定。不用麻烦你。哇!这是自制的吗?哎呀,弄掉了。
  Oh-ho! What's in here? No way! Cheese poofies? How'd you know my favorite snack? Oh, that is fresh. That is choice.
  这里面是什么?不会吧!芝士条吗?你们怎么知道这是我的最爱?是新鲜的。这才是对的选择。
  Oh, my gosh. That was so rude of me. Y'all mind if I eat this?
  老天。我真是太粗鲁了。我吃这个没关系吧?
  Well, you're our guest. Of course you're welcome to whatever...-Fantastic.
  当然,你是客人。当然没关系,不管... - 太棒了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395440.html