咱们裸熊 第57期:熊猫的女朋友(在线收听

   Ah, good morning, sunshine. Would you mind whipping up some snacks for us? More friends came than I thought.

  啊,早上好啊亲。给我们拿点零食来怎么样?朋友来得比我想象的多。
  Ugh! You know what? ! That's it! Out you go! What's going on? !
  呃!你猜怎么着?!我受够了!给我滚出去!这怎么回事?!
  Huh. There's all these people outside.
  呃。外面怎么这么多人。
  Hey! Is he there?
  嘿!他在这么?
  Uh, what do you want?
  呃,你们要干什么?
  Uh, we're looking for a tall guy, hairy, really big feet. We followed his footprints here.
  我们在找一个高个子、满身毛、有很大的双脚的人。我们追踪他的脚印到这里的。
  A really tall guy?
  一个特别高的人?
  Do ya know him?
  你认识他吗?
  Uh...Charlie?
  呃... 查理?
  Hey. Charlie, what's going on?
  嘿。查理,这怎么回事?
  Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. I didn't do anything. I-I don't know these guys. I really don't.
  对不起,对不起,不是我干的。我不认识这些人。真的不认识。
  People just, uh, follow me. Won't leave me alone. They ruin everything. I can't do anything to stop this.
  他们就是,老跟着我。他们不会放过我的。他们把一切毁了。我没办法摆脱他们。
  I just hide, wake up, get a little more used to being alone, then run to hide again.
  我只能藏起来,每天醒来就更适应自己生活一些,然后再换地方藏起来。
  I'm sorry for leading them here. I should've moved on ages ago, but I was having so much fun.
  很抱歉我把他们引到这来了。我早就应该离开,但是在这里实在太有意思了。
  Finally, I made some friends, and I screwed it up again. I'll get out of your hair soon. Won't have to see me again.
  我终于有了朋友,但是又被我搞砸了。我马上就不会打扰你们了。你们不会再见到我了。
  We'll take care of it, man. Just stay right here. Excuse me! Can I have your attention? !
  我们会处理的,你就待在这。不好意思!请大家注意一下好吗?
  My camera!
  我的相机!
  Whoever you are looking for is not here. So you can all leave. Begone.
  你们要找的人不在这里。你们该走了。快走。
  What are these footprints, then?
  那这些脚印你们怎么解释?
  And the distinctive smell?
  还有这种独特的气味?
  And there's hair everywhere. We don't believe you. We know he's in here somewhere.
  而且这里到处都是毛发。我们才不相信。我们知道他就在这。
  Oh, well, uh...that is...Panda's girlfriend.
  呃,这些是熊猫女朋友的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395444.html