让老外刮目相看的句子(在线收听

   下面这些句子虽然简单,却是最地道的美语精华,绝对是"学一句顶十句",说出 一句话就让外国人无比惊讶!快来操练吧!

  1. That's more like it。
  这才像话。(像个长者一样地说)
  A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
  别跟你哥哥那么说话!
  B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy。
  对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
  A: That's more like it。
  那这像话。
  2. Do it yourself, then。
  既然如此,你自己来吧。(别人抱怨你没做好的时候说)
  A: That's not the way I wanted it done。
  这可不是我想要的方式。
  B: Do it yourself, then。
  那你自己来呗。
  3. See. / I told you (so)。
  我老早告诉过你。(洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!)
  A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping。
  我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
  B: See, I told you so。
  看,我早就这么说。
  4. That's going too far。
  太过分了!
  A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
  我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
  B: That's going too far。
  那太过分了!
  5. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope。
  就指望你了。(可怜兮兮地说!)
  A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech。
  当然,我会来看你演讲的。
  B: Great, I'm counting on you!
  太好了,我就指望你了。
  6. So what?
  那又怎样?(毫不在乎地说!)
  A: You're not wearing your seatbelt。
  你没系安全带。
  B: So what?
  那又怎样?
  7. Who do you think you are?
  你以为你是谁啊?!(毫不客气地说!)
  A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way。
  你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
  B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business。
  你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
  8. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
  想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)
  A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out。
  亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
  B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
  那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
  9. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
  你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
  A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
  我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
  B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
  这就是。你有什么要说吗?
  10. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid。
  别装傻了。
  A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
  亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
  B: I don't know how to run it。
  我不知道怎么操作。
  A: Stop playing the fool!
  别装傻了!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/395799.html