“身体棒”怎么表达?(在线收听

   俗话说“身体是革命的本钱”,只有身体健康了,我们才有心情和精力去做别的事情。汉语中有很多说法可以表达“健康”的意思,那英语中是不是这样呢?

  1. I felt awful yesterday, but today I feel as right as rain.
  昨天我很不舒服,但是现在我完全好了。
  2. She was off work for a while, but now she's back on her feet.
  她请了几天假,现在她已经恢复了。
  3. If you want to climb three mountains in 24 hours, you have to be as fit as a fiddle.
  如果你想在24小时内爬三座山,那你身体得特别好。
  4. The old man is bursting with health.
  那个老人极其健康。
  5. She was in fine fettle when she came back from her trip to the States.
  她从美国旅游回来后看着特别精神。
  6. It's been a long drive but give me a cup of tea and I'll soon feel fresh as a daisy.
  我开了很长时间的车,但是只要喝杯茶,我就立刻又精神抖擞了。
  7. Bill is in the best of health. He eats well and exercises.
  比尔身体非常好,他吃得健康,还经常运动。
  8. The doctor says I am the picture of good health.
  医生说我的身体状况非常好。
  9. She was lively and active and in the pink of condition.
  她活泼好动,身体非常健康。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/395863.html