咱们裸熊 第63期:棕熊说了算(在线收听

   Whoa, a brick! I'm gonna go get your brothers.

  哇,一块砖头!我去叫你的兄弟们。
  No! They can't find out! I got to start acting like an older brother.
  不!不能让他们知道!我必须开始像一个真正的大哥一样。
  Hey, I got a backup plan.
  嘿,我有个办法。
  Oh, great idea! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aaaah!
  噢,好主意!啊!啊!啊!啊!
  Ha, it's working! You really showed those flea biters who's boss.
  哈哈,起作用了!你让这群浑身跳蚤的家伙们见识了谁才是老大。
  Oh, no, Charlie. What do we do now? Oh, boy.
  噢糟,查理。我们现在怎么办?呃,伙计。
  Wha...Hey!
  这... 嗨!
  Ice bear to the rescue.
  北极熊来救你了。
  Haha!
  哈哈!
  Uh...Oh! Charlie, great idea!Get that trash can over here!
  呃...噢!查理,好主意!把那个垃圾桶弄过来!
  Oh, yeah, okay.
  噢,好的。
  Take that!
  接招吧!
  Charlie, we need more stuff to stand on!
  查理,我们需要更多的东西垫脚!
  I'm on it!
  这就去!
  Let the stacking begin.
  看谁叠得过谁。
  Running hard, backs to the wall. Facing strife, terror fills your life.....
  # 全力奔跑,无路可退。面对冲突,生活充满恐怖歌曲
  Oh. The well is dry, amigos.
  一点儿也不剩了,我的朋友。
  Ice bear thinks we need help.
  北极熊觉着我们需要帮助。
  Uh...Oh, Grizz! Grizz, help us! Grizz, we need help! Help us, Grizz! We need help! Grizz, help!
  呃...棕熊!棕熊,快来帮帮我们!棕熊,我们需要帮助!快来帮忙,棕熊!我们需要帮助!棕熊,帮帮忙!
  I'm coming!
  我来了!
  Grizz!
  棕熊!
  Rooooooar!
  吼!
  Good fight.
  打得漂亮。
  Um, Grizz, about what happened. I just wanted...
  呃,棕熊,关于之前的事。我只想...
  No, man, this is my bad. You're the glue that keeps us together. I can't take that for granted. From now on, we'll be fair about everything.
  不,兄弟,那是我的错。你是我们之间的纽带。我不能把那当做理所当然。从现在起,我们的所有事情都要公平。
  Thanks, man.
  谢谢,兄弟。
  Ice bear wants to be top bear now.
  北极熊现在想说了算。
  Uh, okay.I think Grizz should be on top.
  好吧。我觉着还是棕熊说了算吧。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395950.html