咱们裸熊 第66期:理想的家(在线收听

   So, if I see any weird business, I kick you out, okay?

  所以,如果被我发现有任何怪异行为,我就把你们赶出去,明白吗?
  That's great. We can't wait to see this place.
  好的,我们迫不及待要看房了。
  If rent late one day, I kick you out, okay?Okay.
  如果房租迟交了哪怕一天,我也会把你们赶出去,明白吗?好的。
  You! I see you! I kick you out! I fix that door, okay?
  你!我看见你了!我要把你赶出去!我会修修这门,好吗?
  I kick out cat if you don't like. So, you like?
  如果你们不喜欢,我可以把猫赶出去。那么,你们是喜欢猫咯?
  I don't know about this.
  我不确定要不要租这个。
  Act cool, man. This is, like, the only place we could afford.
  冷静点,兄弟。这是我们唯一租得起得房子了。
  What's wrong?
  怎么了?
  Ice Bear will wait outside.
  白熊还是在外面等吧。
  Um, why is the toilet in the middle of the house?
  呃,马桶为什么在房子中央?
  You can put curtain if you like privacy.Oh
  如你想要私密些你可以挂个帘子。噢。
  See? Very solid.
  看,非常坚固。
  There's a rat in the shower!
  淋浴头里有只老鼠!
  Rat? ! Cat, why you no do your job? ! Bears, where you go? ! I haven't shown you basement yet!
  老鼠?!猫,你为什么没干活?!熊熊,你们要去哪里?!我还没带你们看地下室呢!
  Come on, man! Sir, please be gentle with that!
  别这样,老兄!先生,轻拿轻放啊!
  No! No, let go! Those are my diaries!
  不不!放手啊!那些是我的日记!
  Hey, man, you can't just take our stuff! - No! Oof!
  嘿,先生,你不能就这么拿走我们的东西!- 不!
  This is getting kind of rude, don't you think? !
  这有点粗鲁了,你不觉得吗?!
  Hey, give that back!
  嘿,把喇叭还给我!
  Sir! Sir, so we checked with the guys. Turns out we're not allowed to have the tower on top of hollow ground.
  队长,我们去问了一下。结果是信号塔不能建在山洞之上。
  Okay, just bulldoze the cave down, and we'll start over.
  好吧,那就把洞窟铲平,然后重新开始。
  Wait, what? - No!
  等等,什么?- 不!
  Hey, boss, I got the last of the junk.
  嘿,队长,这是最后一点垃圾了。
  Does it really make your dreams come true?
  他真的能让我们梦想成真吗?(捕梦网:印第安人传说中一种有魔力的东西,可以抓住噩梦,也能实现梦想)
  Sure, man. Made it myself. 100% real twigs and yarn. These are legit, man.
  当然了,伙计们。我亲手做的。百分之百树枝和线做的。都是合法的。
  Will this help us catch our dream home?
  这会帮我们抓住理想的家吗?
  Dream home, dream boat. Just buy it, hold it, and dream your dream.
  理想的家,理想的船。买下它,捧在手心,然后想着你的理想。
  Well...okay. This is all the money we have...- Thank you, friend.
  好吧。这是我们全部的家当了... - 谢谢了,朋友。
  Okay, let's make sure we dream the best home for us. Go first, Panda. Dream big.
  好啦,我们一定要想出个最棒的家。胖达,你先来。大胆地想。
  I dream for a home with high ceilings and minimal dust.
  我想要家里有很高的天花板,而且一尘不染。
  Good, good. I dream for lots of rooms for lots of buddies to stay in.
  不错。我想家里有很多房间给朋友们住。
  Ice Bear dreams for a good school district.
  白熊希望房子对口好的学区。
  Okay. Now...we wait.
  好了。现在... 我们就等着吧。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395970.html