咱们裸熊 第69期:熊猫打喷嚏(在线收听

   Uh, one pepperoni and...A spring blossom.

  呃,一根意式香肠和 ...一个春华冰激凌。
  Do you want anything to drink?
  想要点儿喝的吗?
  Um, do you have anything orange? -Hey, check this out.
  嗯,有什么是桔子口味儿的吗?-嘿,看这个。
  So...What do you think?
  那么... 你觉得怎么样?
  Huh? What do I think, what?
  啊?什么怎么样?
  My thing here. I've got this great plan to change my image to look cooler, man. Just gonna lean against everything I see.
  我现在的特色。哥们儿,我有个很棒的计划来改变我的形象,让我看起来更酷。不管看到什么,我都要这样斜靠着。
  Hmm. Leaning against things make you look cool, huh? How do I look?
  嗯。斜靠着东西会让你看起来酷吗,嗯?我看起来咋样儿?
  Eh, I don't think it's quite working for you. Maybe you're too...Cute?
  呃,我觉得对你不怎么有用诶。也许是你太 ...可爱了?
  What? ! I'm not cute? !
  啥?!我不可爱?!
  Hey, man, it's okay to be cute. Everyone's got their thing. My thing is being cool. Hmph. And you, you're cute. And he...he's, um...Whatever.
  嘿,哥们儿,可爱也没关系。每个人有自己的特色。我的特色就是酷。吼。而你,就是可爱。而他... 他是... 随便啦。
  Sir, your order's ready.Ooh!
  先生,你的订单好了。唔!
  But, grizz, I don't want that to be my thing.
  但是,棕熊,我不想要那样的特色。
  Aw, man, forget about it. Just eat. Mmm, mmm.
  呃,哥们儿,别想了。开吃吧。嗯,嗯。
  Oh, excuse me. Oh, man. I guess it's allergy season.
  哦,抱歉。哦,哥们儿。我想过敏的季节到了。
  Dude, that was the cutest sneeze ever.
  伙计,这是我见过最可爱的喷嚏了。
  Stop saying that I'm cute!
  别再说我可爱了!
  Oh, bless you. That was such a cute sneeze.
  哦,上帝保佑。那个喷嚏真是可爱。
  Haha! Panda sneeze...cute!
  哈哈!熊猫打喷嚏... 好可爱!
  I'm not cute.
  我不可爱。
  Bro, your sneeze was straight up adorable.
  兄弟,你打喷嚏实在是太可爱了。
  Stop! I'm not cute! You think that was cute? Oh, come on, man! I'm not cute!
  别说啦!人家不可爱!你觉得那样很可爱吗?哦,拜托,哥们儿!人家不可爱!
  That was adorable!
  这真是太萌了!
  Let me see! Let me see!
  让我看看!让我看看!
  Oh, man, that's the cutest thing ever. -Oh, my gosh. Did you see how cute that was?Um, yes, I just saw how cute that was. -Aah...Aah...Aah! I'm not cute!
  哦,天呐,这真是最可爱的东西。-哦,我的天。你有没有看到有多可爱呀?嗯,是的,我看到有多可爱了。-啊 ...啊啊...啊!人家不可爱!
  Where you going, man?
  你去哪儿,哥们儿?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395976.html