咱们裸熊 第71期:可爱争霸赛(在线收听

   Well, uh, I've got an announcement! Everyone's been asking, "hey, nom nom, when's your new video coming out?" Well, the answer is right now.

  嗯,呃,我有事要宣布!每个人都在问,“嘿,糯糯,你的新视频什么时候出来呢?”好吧,答案就是现在。
  Oh! Okay, let's take a look at nom nom's newest video.
  哦!好的,我们来看看糯糯最新的视频。
  Stop recording, you...- Oh, sorry.Huh.
  别拍了,你们... -哦,抱歉。嗯。
  Hey, nom nom's totally copying panda's video!
  嘿,糯糯的视频完全是抄袭胖达的!
  Chill, people! I didn't...I didn't steal anything!
  冷静点儿,观众们!我没有 ...我什么也没抄袭!
  Well, it's a good thing the annual cute-off is right around the corner.
  好了,好消息就是年度可爱争霸赛即将到来了。
  Cute-off?
  可爱争霸赛?
  That's right. Two animals enter, and one leaves with the title of the cutest animal on the web!
  没错。两个动物晋级,获胜者将赢得网上最可爱动物的名号!
  Well, it looks like we have our two contestants for the annual cute-off. You heard it here first, folks. It's time to take a commercial break. Don't go anywhere.
  嗯,看来我们有两位选手来参加年度可爱争霸赛。大家伙儿们,这是我们首次公布哦。广告时间休息一下,别走开。
  I don't want to be in a cute competition. This whole thing is getting worse and worse.
  我不想参加可爱竞赛。事情越来越糟了。
  You'll get use to it.
  你会习惯的。
  But I don't want to get used to it. I don't want any of this. Honestly, I wish I never sneezed at all.
  但我不想要习惯这个。我一点儿不想要这些。真希望我从来不会打喷嚏。
  Really? Hmm...I have an idea. Why don't you join me in my limo for some refreshments after the show?
  是吗?嗯...我有个主意。不如节目结束之后,你来我的豪华轿车里轻松一下吧?
  Um, okay.
  好啊。
  I'm gonna cut to the chase with you, panda.
  我就直话直说了,熊猫。
  We want different things. I want to be number one again. You want out of the cute game, and back to your cool-guy life, yes?Yeah, exactly.
  我们想要的东西不同。我想回到第一名。而你想退出扮可爱比赛,然后回归到以前的生活,对吧?正是如此。
  Yeah, so, how do we solve this dilemma?Um...I don't know.
  那么我们该怎么解决这个问题呢?我不知道。
  You let me win. If you throw this fight and lose, everything will go back to normal. Finally, this nightmare will be over for both of us.
  你让我赢。如果你输掉比赛,一切就能回归正常了。我们俩的噩梦也都能结束了。
  Hmm, you really think that could work?
  你真的认为这行得通?
  Oh, yeah, it'll work. Just remember the plan...I'll be cute, and you'll be...What?
  当然,没问题的。记住我们的计划...我扮可爱,而你扮...什么?
  Cool?
  酷?
  Exactly! Do we have a deal? Yeah!
  正解!交易成功!
  Nom nom swag! Get your nom nom swag right now! -Panda merch! Guys, come over and support the cutest bear around.
  糯糯商品!现在快来买吧!-熊猫周边!伙计们,快来买,支持这只最可爱的熊猫吧。
  Front row! I'm glad we lined up three hours early. Dude, our little panda's gonna be out there all on his own. I mean, is this what mothers feel like?
  最前排!幸好我们提前了三小时来排队。伙计,我们的小熊猫就要独立了。他妈妈会怎么想呢?
  There's a lot of people here. Oh, I hope he's not nervous.
  这儿的人真多啊。我希望他不会觉得紧张。
  Welcome, everyone, to the national cute-off!
  欢迎大家来到全国可爱赛!
  It's starting! It's starting! It's starting! Shh, shh!
  开始了!开始了!别说话!
  Whoever fills up their cute-o-meter first will be crowned the cutest animal in existence, and we'll be throwing in a shiny trophy to boot!
  谁的可爱槽先充满,谁就能获得最可爱动物的称号,同时还能获得闪亮亮的奖杯!
  Now, without further ado, let's welcome the king of the Internet, nom nom!
  废话不多说,有请网络之王:糯糯!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396053.html