咱们裸熊 第85期:环境保护局(在线收听

   Ooh, are these new?

  哦,这些是新款吗?
  E.P.A. , anybody home?
  环境保护局,有人在家吗?
  Hello?
  有人吗?
  Whoa, wow!Ah, you scared me.Hi, I'm from the E.P.A.
  哇噢,哦!你吓到我了。你好,我是环保局的。
  Elephant...Pie...Activity?
  浣... 包... 剧... 的?
  Hmm, environmental protection agency.
  呃,是环境保护局的。
  Sir, can you please tell me what all these bags are for?
  先生,您能告诉我这些袋子是怎么回事吗?
  Oh, you came here to learn about tote life.
  噢,原来你是来了解环保袋生活理念的。
  Tote life? - Why didn't you say so earlier?
  环保袋生活理念?- 你怎么不早说呢?
  Come, come.
  快来,快来。
  So you're probably asking...what is tote life?
  你可能会问... 什么是环保袋生活理念?
  Tote life is about being involved.
  环保袋生活理念意味着积极参与。
  But why so many of them?
  但是为什么要买这么多呢?
  I'm glad you asked.
  很高兴你问了这个问题。
  One tote saves a beaver.A thousand bags saves a thousand beavers.
  一只环保袋可以拯救一只海狸。一千只环保袋拯救一千只海狸。
  With this many totes, we're practically saving the world.
  用着这么多环保袋,我们实际上是在拯救全世界。
  What?
  什么?
  Look, I'm only here to tell you...Do you smell it?
  我来这里是为了告诉你...你闻到了吗?
  Come, come. Join us for lunch.
  快来,快来。和我们一起吃午餐。
  Tote life. - Tote life.
  环保袋生活。- 环保袋生活。
  Hey, hey, what's cooking?
  嗨,嗨,做了什么?
  Tote wrap. Mmm.
  环保袋卷。嗯。
  Mmm...delicious.Yeah.
  嗯... 看起来很好吃。没错。
  This looks awesome. Want some?
  看起来真不错。要来点吗?
  Uh, no thanks.
  呃,不用了,谢谢。
  Sir, I really just need to...huh?
  先生,我真的需要... 嗯?
  Drink tote tea.
  请喝环保袋茶。
  No, thanks.
  不用了,谢谢。
  Okay, so these bags...- mm, totes. - Okay, totes.
  好吧,那么这些袋子...- 环保袋。- 好吧,环保袋。
  Tote life. - Tote life.
  环保袋生活。- 环保袋生活。
  Okay, we need to get you guys out of here.
  好吧,我们需要把你们从这里转移出去。
  It's unsafe. Is it just the two of you?
  这里不安全。只有你们两个吗?
  Oh, no.
  不。
  My brother, panda...amazing tote lifer.You will love him.
  还有我的兄弟,熊猫... 他是个了不起的环保袋理念践行者。你会喜欢他的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396067.html