咱们裸熊 第109期:蛋糕熊(在线收听

   Uh, do you, uh, need any help, sir?

  先生,您需要帮助吗?
  The ATM's broken or something. It won't give me my cash.
  这台自助机是不是坏了。我取不了钱。
  Uh, sir, this is a cupcake ATM, not a real ATM.
  先生,这是一个纸杯蛋糕自助机,并不是自动柜员机。
  But, I need cash...whoa!
  但我需要现金... 呜喔!
  I don't like having my time wasted, cupcake bear.
  蛋糕熊,我可不喜欢浪费时间。
  I have a flight to Tokyo in an hour. I need a cupcake with 2/3 dark chocolate batter, heavy cream frosting...exactly an inch thick.
  我去东京的航班一个小时后起飞。我要三分之二的巧克力面糊,奶油的糖霜... 要刚好一英寸厚。
  Sprinkles on one half. I would like you to crush exactly three pistach...
  只有一半撒装饰。一定要放刚刚好三个开心果果碎...
  Aah! What's going on? What's happening?
  啊!出什么事情了?发生了什么?
  Here you are, ma'am. One cupcake fresh from the oven.
  给您,女士。新鲜出炉的纸杯蛋糕。
  Is this some kind of joke?
  开什么玩笑?
  What the heck, little bro?
  搞什么鬼,老弟?
  This is completely unprofessional.
  这太不专业了。
  Okay, let me just go see what's going on in the kitchen.
  好的,让我去看看厨房里怎么了。
  Where do you think you're going? You can't leave us hanging!
  你要去哪里?不能把我们丢在这里傻等着!
  Come on, man! -I'm losing my mind back here! -I don't want to wait anymore!Whoa, hold up!
  别这样,老兄!- 我在这后边排队排得快抓狂了!-我不想再等了!拿着!
  Okay, look, just calm down, and I'll get everyone a cupcake. Let's see. One, two, three, eight, nine...Ah, just say an even 30. Wait, what? ! No, no!
  好吧,大家听着,冷静下来,我会让大家都买到纸杯蛋糕的。我数数。一,二,三,八,九...就算差不多三十个吧。等等,什么?!不!
  Stop, stop, stop! Oh, why are there so many? ! No. Steady...Come on, stop! Shut down! Turn off! Huh? No!
  停下,停下!为什么会有这么多?!不。镇定点...快点停下!关闭程序!关机!啊?不要!
  What's going on?
  出什么事了?
  Uh, just, uh, just a minute, sir. Just having some technical issues.
  额,那个,马上就好,先生。只是有点技术故障。
  Okay, please, everyone, just calm...-Get the bear!
  好的,拜托,大家都冷静...-抓住那只熊!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396897.html