咱们裸熊 第110期:蛋糕熊陷危机(在线收听

   Panda! Brother, speak to me! What happened?

  胖达!老弟,说话啊!发生了什么?
  Too many cupcakes!
  太多纸杯蛋糕了!
  Panda, snap out of it!
  胖达,振作起来!
  Aah! What's going on?
  啊!发生了什么事情?
  Panda, listen, I have a confession to make. It was me who broke the laptop. My fault...me!
  胖达,听着,我有事要坦白。是我弄坏了电脑。我的错... 是我!
  No, I have a confession. It was really me who broke the laptop. I just didn't want to admit it.
  不,是我要坦白。真的是我弄坏了电脑。我只是不想承认。
  Huh, wait, you mean we both broke the laptop? But how?
  等等,你的意思是我们都弄坏了电脑?但怎么可能?
  "To reach the boss key, you..."
  "要使用老板键,你..."
  Hey, girl with the pretty eyes.
  # 嘿,美丽双眼的女孩 #
  So that's how that happened.
  所以,电脑是这么坏的。
  What do we do?
  我们该怎么办?
  I got it! Panda, what do these people want more than anything else?A cupcake?
  我知道了!胖达,这些人最想要什么?纸杯蛋糕?
  Not just any cupcake. What we need is to make them is a giant delicious cupcake.Yeah.
  不是什么普通的纸杯蛋糕。我们要给他们做一个超大超棒的纸杯蛋糕。没错。
  Everybody, stop! I know what it is you want, and...Here it is!
  大家,住手!我知道你们想要什么...就是它了!
  Are we supposed to eat that?
  这是要给我们吃的吗?
  Uh, yeah, it's for all of you.
  是啊,是给你们所有人的。
  It looks kind of uncooked.And it's ugly.
  看起来好像没烤好。而且很丑。
  It smells like burnt rubber.
  它闻起来像烧焦的橡皮。
  Thank you, I guess?
  算了吧,谢谢。
  Well, at least we still get paid.
  好吧,至少我们还有工钱。
  Yes, uh-huh, all the customers have been given gift cards and an apology. Yes, sir. Okay, yes, I'll let them know. Okay.
  是的,所有的客人都会得到代金卡和我们的道歉。是的,先生。好的,是,我会告诉他们的。好的。
  So, um, when do we get our money checks?
  所以,我们什么时候能拿到钱?
  By the way, you're fired!
  对了,你们被开除了!
  Ugh, I guess we can't fix our laptop yet.
  我想我们还没钱去修电脑。
  Man, I don't want to get another job.
  天,我可不想再找一份工作了。
  Ice bear got paid.
  白熊赚到钱了。
  Whoa, check it out! Look at all this money! Ah, I knew we could do it!
  哇,快看!这么多钱!我就知道我们可以的!
  Let's go! Whoo-hoo! -Yeah!
  走吧!- 太好了!
  Ice bear has a confession to make.
  白熊有事要坦白。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396898.html