陨落星辰第二季 第47期:情绪失控(在线收听

  It's a good thing you left the branch still in place, he would've lost a lot more blood otherwise.
  还好你没有动这根树枝,不然他还会流更多血
  Give me the tray and a lot more gauze. Okay. Got it. Scissors.
  给我一个托盘和大量纱布。好的。剪刀
  Let's get out of here and give them some room to work.
  我们出去吧,给她们空间做手术
  I'm not leaving him. I'm not leaving him. Hey. We need to talk, son.
  我不会丢下他。我不会丢下他。我们来谈谈,孩子
  What in the hell were you two doing out there, Ben?
  你俩在那搞什么鬼,本
  Hunting Skitters.
  猎杀迅猎兽
  Hunting? Is that what you were doing when you found dad last night?
  猎杀?昨晚发现老爸时你就是在干这个吗
  What were you and Jimmy doing hunting Skitters, Ben?
  你和吉米猎杀迅猎兽干嘛,本
  They put spikes on my back. They killed mom.
  它们在我背上钻了刺钉,还杀了妈妈
  They killed everybody. I need a reason?
  它们杀了这么多人。还要什么理由
  Like we don't see enough combat? You have to go looking for it?
  我们打仗还不够多吗?你非得自己找上门
  Till every last one of those things is dead, yes.
  只要它们没死绝,我就会这样
  Hal, take your brother back to the tent and get him cleaned up.
  哈尔,带你弟弟回帐篷洗澡
  No. I'm going back to the med bus.
  不,我要去医疗车
  You can't walk around camp looking like that. Go change first.
  你这副样子别在营地走动。先去换衣服。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/397179.html