诉讼双雄第一季 第6集:加布·斯通的调查案(在线收听

   Harvey, I don't need a perp walk

  哈维,我可不想引起游行
  or a front page headline.
  或是上头版
  I just want the person responsible.
  我只要有人对此事负责
  Then hand me the deal we just negotiated
  那就同意我们协商过的条件
  and justice will be served.
  你也可以秉公执法了
  You know what, if this were anyone else but you,
  你知道么,除了你以外任何一个人
  I wouldn't even be giving the courtesy of this meeting.
  我都不会在这儿跟他礼貌地会面
  Becky, we're both benefiting from this.
  贝琪,这对我们都有好处
  You've got nothing on my client.
  你无法追究我的当事人
  And I'm gonna help you get the person responsible.
  我帮你抓到相关责任人
  So why don't we just go do that?
  我们何不这么做呢
  You better make sure Miss Stone signs this.
  你最好保证斯通小姐会签下这个
  Otherwise, we don't have a deal.
  否则,这笔交易就不算数了
  How long have we known each other?
  我们认识多久了
  Since you were in the D.A.'s office.
  从你进地检办公室起
  Then you know we'll have a deal.
  那你该很清楚,交易必定达成
  Talk to you.
  再联系
  How'd it go with the department of justice?
  司法部那边怎么样了
  Follow me, you'll find out.
  跟我来,你会知道的
  I get to sit in?
  我可以进去听了
  With your head down and your mouth shut.
  只要你低着头,把嘴闭紧
  This isn't a usual--
  这可不是通常的...
  What are you doing? Quick.
  你做什么呢,快
  Act like you're telling me something important.
  假装你在跟我说重要的事
  I am telling you something important.
  我本来就在说重要的事
  And then after the injunction,
  指令发布之后
  You know, both parties decided to reassess--
  双方都同意重新评估...
  My god.
  我的天
  That woman with Rachel,
  跟瑞秋一起的那个女人
  I took the LSATs for her a couple years ago.
  我几年前替她考过法学院入学考试
  If she saw me, she could blow my cover.
  她要是看见我,肯定会揭穿我
  Oh, really? And how would that go?
  真的吗,那会是何场景啊
  "Excuse me, when I was cheating for my LSATs,
  "打扰了,我入学考试作弊那次
  that was the guy who took the test for me"?
  是这个人帮我代考的"
  Come on.
  拜托
  It could go down like that.
  很可能会是这样的
  You don't know. People say things.
  你不明白,人们就好交头接耳
  Miss stone, correct me if any of this is wrong,
  斯通小姐,如果这其中有错,请纠正我
  but you and I both know it's not.
  但你我都清楚,这是属实的
  Please address me and not my client,
  请与我交涉,而非我的当事人
  Mr. Specter.
  斯佩克特先生
  You mean your client who purchased $10 million
  你那买了一千万美元
  In Lunardi Pharmaceuticals
  卢纳蒂医药公司股份的当事人
  and then a day later
  仅一天之后
  word of their FDA approval got out
  该公司获食品药物管理局批文的传言就流出了
  and the stock shot up to $30 million?
  其股票直接拉升到三千万美元吗
  She purchased that stock for your clients,
  她是为了你的当事人买股票的
  Burt Kimball and Dean Morello,
  伯特·金博尔和迪恩·莫雷罗
  based on a tip sheet handed out by your clients.
  根据你的当事人散发的内情通报进行交易的
  An allegation that tainted their reputation,
  这可是会危及他们名誉的抗辩
  yet the D.O.J. Looked into it and found nothing.
  不过司法部查过了,毫无证据
  That doesn't mean it didn't happen.
  那也不说明这不是事实啊
  I'll turn your client over in person, no handcuffs.
  我会亲自送你的当事人过去,不戴手铐
  It'll be a country club prison.
  在乡村俱乐部监狱
  And I'll make sure she's processed
  只要她承认
  as gently as possible as long as she admits
  这笔交易是她的个人行为
  that she made this trade of her own accord.
  我保证她在入狱过程中受到最礼貌的对待
  It's a crappy deal wrapped in pretty paper.
  这垃圾条件说得真是冠冕堂皇
  Why aren't we dealing with the Department of Justice?
  我们为何不与司法部交涉
  Because the D.O.J. wanted to put you behind bars for seven years,
  因为司法部想判你入狱7年
  and I got 'em down to 11 months.
  而我将它缩短为11个月
  Look, it's a great deal.
  这条件不错
  You're gonna sign it, you're gonna serve your year in prison,
  你得签了它,进监狱服刑
  And every night when you climb into your bunk,
  然后每天晚上,当你爬进你的铺位
  You're gonna thank your lucky stars
  你都会感激你有吉星高照
  that Harvey Specter negotiated on your behalf.
  让哈维·斯派克特出马为你交涉过
  Nobody's ever gonna believe me,
  那样就没人会相信我了
  And I don't have the resources
  我也永远没有能力
  to fight this thing forever.
  还自己清白了
  So I'll sign the goddamn deal.
  我会签了这该死的协议的
  But I'm not thanking anybody.
  但我不会感谢任何人
  Harvey, you came through.
  哈维,你做的很好
  My company's reputation means everything to me.
  我公司的名声对我来说,意味着一切
  Thank you.
  谢谢你
  So I trust we won't be hearing
  那我该确信,我们不再
  from the Department of Justice again?
  受到司法部的调查了吗
  Unless you plan on inviting them
  除非你计划邀请他们
  To the company's christmas party, Burt, no.
  来参加公司的圣诞派对,伯特,不会的
  I told Morello you could fix this for us.
  我就跟莫雷罗说,你可以搞定此事
  Thank you, Harvey.
  谢谢你,哈维
  Reality's starting to sink in.
  她才开始认清现实
  Gabby's a little wound up right now.
  加布现在有点受伤
  Let's give her a minute.
  给她点时间吧
  I've got the pretty papers in my office
  我办公室里有些冠冕堂皇的文件
  for you to look over.
  需要你看看
  Keep an eye on her.
  看好她
  You here to make sure I don't change my mind about the deal?
  你是来确认我没改主意的吧
  No.
  不是
  Would you?
  你会吗
  You know, my father was a teacher.
  我父亲是一名教师
  He worked hard, followed the rules.
  他勤勤恳恳,安分守己
  Last year, the district cut his pension
  去年,政府为节约预算
  to save their budget.
  削减了他的养老金
  I went to Wall Street so I could make some money
  我为了拿丰厚的工资,选择去华尔街工作
  before getting into teaching myself.
  以免自己也走上讲师路途
  I never thought I'd have to worry
  我从来没有担心过
  if they let convicted felons teach.
  因犯罪前科而被学校拒之门外
  Can I get you some water or something?
  你想喝点水,或要点其他什么吗
  I'm just gonna get you some water.
  我去给你倒点水
  I got it.
  我来吧
  Thanks.
  谢了
  So that girl you were with earlier,
  之前和你在一起的那个女孩
  she a friend of yours?
  是你的朋友吗
  Theresa, yeah.
  特蕾莎吗,是的
  She used to be a paralegal here.
  她以前也在这里当律师助理
  We were pretty close.
  我们亲密无间
  She worked at Pearson/Hardman?
  她也在皮尔森/哈德曼工作
  Mm-hmm.
  对
  And I just had the unique pleasure of giving her
  我之前是在给她介绍夏季实习生的
  the summer intern tour for prospective employees.
  相关事宜,将来可能正式聘用
  Really? Yeah.
  真的吗,没错
  She's in her second year of Harvard Law,
  她现在在哈佛法学院读二年级
  meeting with the partners as we speak.
  这会儿应该正和合伙人见面呢
  I know.
  我知道
  We used to do everything together.
  我们以前一直形影不离
  And now, if she gets this job,
  而这次如果她得到这份工作
  she will technically be my boss.
  她就成我的老板了
  Oh, god.
  老天
  I'm so sorry, Rachel.
  真为你感到遗憾,瑞秋
  Do you need to talk about it?
  你想倾诉的话
  No. Not now. Thanks.
  现在不必,谢了
  Oh, no, no. No.
  不好
  What?
  怎么了
  She's gone.
  她跑了
  You left her alone to get her a water?
  你去倒水,留她一个人在这里
  What, she didn't want a Latte?
  怎么,她喝不下咖啡是吗
  I was trying to be helpful.
  我只是想尽量帮忙
  You were very helpful to her.
  你是帮了她的大忙了
  You didn't see her, Harvey. She was scared.
  你没看见,哈维,她心慌意乱的
  She was a wreck.
  人都快崩溃了
  Maybe that had to do with the fact that she was about
  也许是因为她得接受
  to go to prison for 11 months.
  十一个月的牢狱之灾
  I think she was having the reaction of an innocent woman.
  我倒觉得她那种反应是因为她真的很无辜
  And what was telling you that?
  你这结论又是从何而来
  Your years of investigative experience?
  是靠你多年的侦查经验吗
  You know, I just--I listened to her, that's all.
  我就听她倾诉了一下
  Let me tell you something, okay.
  我来把话说清楚
  Just because a pretty girl tells you a story
  你不要这么天真纯洁,美女说什么
  doesn't mean it's true.
  就是什么好吗
  If she'd gone to trial,
  如果她坚持要庭审
  the burden of proof would be on the prosecution,
  举证责任会在原告身上
  yet her own lawyer
  可连她自己的律师
  told her to take the deal.
  都在劝她签署协议
  Not to mention that innocent people don't run.
  更别提,无辜的人是不会落跑的
  I think this fell out of her purse.
  这东西从她包里掉出来了
  I found it here.
  我在这里找到的
  Why are you telling me this now?
  你怎么现在才告诉我这个
  Because you were mad at me before.
  因为你一直在大发雷霆
  So your answer to that
  所以你就可以
  is to delay giving me important information?
  把重要信息拖着不给我是吗
  Well, when you put it like that.
  如果你非要这么说的话
  Okay, I got to smooth things over with the DOJ.
  我得去司法部那边协调一下
  That phone is our only lead.
  现在这个电话是我们的唯一线索
  Try not to lose it before I get back.
  在我回来以前麻烦你别再搞丢了
  Okay?
  好吗
  Gabs, if you need to talk,
  小加,如果你想找人聊聊
  I'm playing hoops at the Hudson. Keep ur head up.
  就来哈德森找我,我在打球,振作点
  Becky, there's been a slight hiccup
  贝琪,加布·斯通那里
  on the Gabby Stone business.
  出了点小状况
  I don't want to hear about any hiccups.
  我不想听什么小状况
  Did she sign the deal or not?
  她到底签没签
  Well, she was about to.
  她打算签了
  My associate left her alone for a second,
  我的副手让她一个人待了一小会
  and she took off.
  结果她跑掉了
  Gabby Stone's in the wind?
  加布·斯通失踪了
  "In the wind"? Really?
  失踪了,你当真
  The woman isn't a world-class felon.
  她又不是世界级的逃犯
  She'll turn up.
  会自己出现的
  Well, it better be soon, or the deal's off the table
  最好快点,省的到时候协议签不成
  and I'm going after your clients.
  我就得找你的当事人了
  That's funny.
  你这话太逗了
  I don't think so.
  我可不这么认为
  The SEC decided they had no case,
  证交所没觉得他们有问题
  and their burden of proof is lower.
  而且他们的举证责任也很小
  If you had something on my clients,
  如果你有证据指控我的当事人
  you would have charged them already.
  你早就起诉了
  Harvey, I went out on a limb for you.
  哈维,我是因为你才铤而走险
  You make me look bad on this,
  如果你让我下不了台
  I promise you, you'll regret it.
  我保证,你会后悔的
  Donna, where the hell's Mike?
  唐娜,迈克死哪去了
  Hey, anyone know a guy named Bradley?
  这里有个叫布莱德利的人吗
  The guy's who about to miss the jumper.
  就是那个即将投篮不中的
  Does he have a last name?
  他姓什么
  Brickstein.
  小积木
  Do I look like I have time for jokes?
  我看起来像是有时间开玩笑吗
  Reger.
  里格
  Bradley.
  布莱德利
  Mr. Reger.
  里格先生
  Bradley Reger!
  布莱德利·里格
  Sorry, can I help you?
  抱歉,有什么事吗
  I'm sure you've heard about the investigation
  我想你应该听说了
  regarding Gabby Stone.
  对加布·斯通的调查案吧
  Are you with the Department of Justice?
  你是司法部的人吗
  I...
  我
  I have several questions for you.
  我有些问题要问你
  Did you help Gabby when she was charged
  加布被指控涉嫌内幕交易时
  with insider trading?
  你是否帮过她
  Of course I did.
  当然了
  She wasn't just a trader. She was my friend.
  她不只是个交易员,她也是我朋友
  I recommended a lawyer
  我给她推荐了个律师
  and let her borrow some cash
  在你们冻结了她银行账户后
  after you guys froze her account.
  又借了她些钱
  That was Henderson.
  那是亨德森干的
  He's a stickler for procedure.
  他总是严守程序
  Tell me, when was the last time you saw her?
  告诉我,最近一次见到她是什么时候
  Bradley, let me inform you
  布莱德利,别怪我没提醒你
  that withholding knowledge of the whereabouts
  知道嫌疑人的下落,却隐瞒不报
  of a known fugitive is a federal offense.
  就已经构成犯罪了
  Do you understand me?
  听明白了吗
  Gabby came in here 20 minutes ago.
  加布20分钟前来过这
  She asked to borrow my keycard to Morello assets offices,
  她问我借了莫雷罗财务办公室的门禁卡
  and I gave it to her.
  我给她了
  Well, the department appreciates your honesty.
  司法部感谢你的配合
  Oh, and, Mr. Reger, put a little arc in your jump shot, all right?
  里格先生,投篮的时候给点弧好吗
  If poor shooting were a crime,
  如果射篮差算犯罪的话
  I'd be forced to arrest you right here.
  我就得立马逮捕你了
  It's embarrassing.
  那就太难堪了
  Go get 'em.
  加油吧
  Harvey, I know where she is.
  哈维,我知道她在哪了
  What are you doing here? I told you I'd get her.
  你来这干嘛,我说了我会找到她的
  And I would let you.
  我也会让你找的
  I just wanted to make sure she didn't get away again.
  我只是要确定下她不会再逃走
  The water was right outside the room, okay?
  当时饮水机就在门口啊
  And you said innocent people don't run.
  你说清白的人不会落跑
  Do guilty people run back to the scene of the crime?
  但罪犯还会回到案发现场吗
  You don't know what she's doing.
  你并不清楚她的意图
  She could be planning on taking a baseball bat
  她拿着棒球杆进来
  to all these computers for all we know.
  砸烂这些电脑也不一定
  Gabby, what are you doing?
  加布,你在干嘛
  That stock was on my tip sheet.
  那支股票就列在我的内线通报上
  It was on mine.
  真的在上面
  If I could find that tip sheet,
  如果我能找到那张通报
  I could prove my innocence.
  就能证明我是清白的
  Is this what guilty people do?
  你觉得罪犯会这么做吗
  I know they're your clients,
  我知道他们才是你的当事人
  but can you help me, please?
  但是请你帮帮我好吗
  I'm sorry.
  我很抱歉
  You can either come with us,
  你要么跟我们走
  or we'll have the department of justice bring you in.
  要么只能让司法部的人把你带走了
  So I meant to ask you,
  问你个事儿
  How did your friend's interview go yesterday?
  昨天你朋友的面试结果如何
  Theresa? She didn't get the internship.
  特蕾莎吗,她没得到这份实习机会
  So how do you feel about that?
  那你对这个结果有什么想法
  To be honest, I'm relieved.
  老实说,我松了口气
  I mean, she would have been a daily reminder
  我的意思是,我看到她就会想起
  of what I couldn't do,
  我无法完成的事
  that I'll never score high enough
  我的入学考试老是考砸
  on the LSATs or get into law school.
  永远也考不进法学院
  LSAT
  美国法学院入学考试
  You know, that doesn't have to be true.
  那也不是绝对的
  It is. I need to accept
  这是事实,我得接受事实
  that I will always be a paralegal
  就因为那该死的入学考试
  because of this stupid test.
  我这辈子就只能当律师助理
  I had a hard time sleeping last night.
  我昨晚一宿没阖眼
  You want to know why? No.
  想知道为什么吗,不想
  Because Gabby Stone is innocent.
  因为加布·斯通是清白的
  Oh, I slept like a baby.
  我睡得可香了
  I don't think you believe that.
  我知道你也不相信她有罪
  You think she's innocent too.
  你也觉得她是清白的
  You just don't want to pursue it.
  你只是不想查下去
  She's not our client.
  她不是我们的当事人
  No, Morello is our client.
  当然,莫雷罗才是我们的当事人
  And if someone else in that office is responsible
  可如果真是公司里别的人干的
  and they do it again,
  让他们继续这么做的话
  won't that put our client in jeopardy?
  难道不会危及我们的当事人吗
  Ahh. Ooh, yep.
  说中了
  I'm right, and you know it.
  我没说错,你很清楚
  And now you have the
  现在你得负责
  responsibility to investigate.
  调查这件事了
  Did you tell that guy at the basketball court
  你是不是和篮球场那家伙说
  that you were an attorney for the Department of Justice?
  你是司法部的律师
  Not explicitly.
  没这么明确
  I mean, people hear what they want to hear.
  大家都容易偏听偏信
  I won't impersonate a federal agent again.
  我不会再冒充联邦探员的
  Probably a good idea.
  这就对了
  Mike, can I give you
  迈克,我室友的猫
  my roommate's cat for the weekend?
  周末能寄放在你那吗
  Let's get it over with. I have some actual work to do.
  这事别提了,我有正经事要做
  No, no, no, it's not what you think.
  不,不是你想的那样的
  It's just very annoying,
  它真的非常烦人
  and I figured if you were looking after it,
  我想如果由你来照看它的话
  the cat's as good as gone, right?
  它肯定会就此消失不见的,对吧
  Gentlemen.
  各位
  What's going on?
  什么事这么好笑
  Some sort of shenanigans?
  又是什么恶作剧吗
  No, it's nothing.
  不是,没事
  It's just stuff between associates.
  只是助理间的小玩笑
  I said, "What's going on?"
  我问,什么事这么好笑
  Seth's just giving me a hard time
  赛斯知道我昨天看丢了加布·斯通
  for losing Gabby Stone yesterday.
  就一直给我难堪
  But we know at this firm
  我们都清楚在这个公司
  that we don't dwell on our colleagues' mistakes, right?
  我们是不能抓住同事的错误不放的,对吧
  I mean, just because one of your fellow associates is incompetent
  就因为你们有位同事能力不够
  doesn't mean
  并不意味着
  you have to constantly remind this moron
  你们就能不断地提醒他
  what a careless idiot he really is, right?
  他是个多么粗心的白痴,对吗
  You.
  你来
  Harold, I called you two nights ago,
  哈罗德,我前天晚上给你打电话
  and you didn't answer your phone,
  但你没接
  which is really funny,
  这太不靠谱了
  because you're a first-year associate,
  因为这才是你当助理的第一年
  who's lucky enough to be working here
  要知道能在皮尔森/哈德曼律所工作
  at pearson/hardman,
  对你而言是多么幸运
  so, when I need to get a hold of you,
  所以,当我打你电话时
  you will be reachable at all times.
  你得随时待命
  I don't care if you're in a coma,
  我才不管你是不是昏迷了
  hospital that's been burning down,
  医院是不是着火了
  your mother's about to jump off the brooklyn bridge.
  或你妈是不是要从布鲁克林大桥上跳下去
  You will pick up your phone.
  你必须接我电话
  Absolutely. Got it?
  那是当然的,明白了
  Yes.
  是的
  Okay, thanks. Can you leave my office, please?
  谢了,请离开我的办公室吧
  Harvey, once this whole Morello thing gets fixed,
  哈维,莫雷罗的案子一旦解决了
  remind me to be irritated with you
  提醒我,我还对你在斯文顿合并案上
  for not billing more
  没收取更高的费用
  on the Swindon merger.
  怒气未消呢
  The fact is mergers are boring, okay?
  其实合并案无聊得很
  Plus, I'm busy. Also, mergers?
  还有,我忙得很,还有,合并案
  Boring.
  都很无聊啊
  How'd you get these?
  你怎么买到这个的
  You mean tickets to the royal shakespeare company's
  你是说皇家莎士比亚公司出品的
  production of King Lear?
  李尔王的演出票吗
  This show was sold out
  这演出的票一经推出
  the minute these tickets went on sale.
  就立即售之一空了
  I live for King Lear.
  我是李尔王的超级粉丝啊
  How did you know that?
  你怎么知道的
  It's my job to know that.
  我得了解自己的员工啊
  But why?
  但是为什么呢
  Louis, your billables are outstanding.
  路易,你的业绩相当出色
  You've landed three high-profile clients in a month,
  你一个月内就拉到三个高端客户
  and I want to show you my appreciation.
  我要对你的成绩给予肯定
  And I'm very happy that you're excited.
  看到你这么兴奋,我也很高兴
  So should we get dinner before or after the play?
  那我们是先去吃饭还是看完演出再去吃
  I-I don't know.
  我不必去了吧
  Jessica, do you remember when we went
  杰西卡,还记不记得
  to that yankee game
  我们那次去看扬基队比赛
  and you caught that foul ball
  你接住了那个犯规球
  and you ate all my nachos?
  还吃光了我的玉米片
  Did we go to the steakhouse that night?
  那晚我们去吃牛排了吧
  Oh, that was a good meal.
  那一餐太棒了
  Have a good time.
  玩得愉快
  You know what, Louis, dinner after.
  好吧,路易,看完再去吃饭
  I'll have Norma make a reservation.
  我去让诺玛预订个座位
  Fantastic.
  很好
  Dean, Gabby Stone's still making noises
  迪恩,加布·斯通仍对内情通报
  about these tip sheets.
  提出质疑
  She insists that she had a different sheet
  她坚持说她买进卢纳蒂的那天
  on the day she bought Lunardi.
  她拿到的单子跟别人的不同
  She was lying.
  她在撒谎
  I understand, but, after she broke into your offices last night,
  我理解,但鉴于她昨晚闯入你们的办公室
  the D.O.J. might be inclined to start rattling cases again.
  司法部可能会重新开始调查此案
  So, for the record, you're telling me the truth, right?
  所以,保险起见,你真没撒谎对吧
  Harvey, you work for me, remember?
  哈维,你是在为我工作的啊,记得吗
  Well, as your lawyer,
  那么作为你的律师
  I need to be able to tell the D.O.J.
  我得有把握告诉司法部
  we're all aboveboard.
  我们行事光明磊落
  Of course. So you won't mind
  那是当然,那你不介意
  if I look around for myself?
  我自己四处查查看吧
  We've had a clean record for 50 years.
  我们50年来没有不良记录
  Please, Harvey, look around.
  哈维,你随便查吧
  Why is that on my desk?
  这东西放我桌上干嘛
  'Cause the LSATs are a week from Saturday.
  因为法学院入学考试是下周六
  Great. Go away. I'm busy.
  好啊,走开吧,我忙着呢
  There are only four tests a year, which means,
  每年只有四次考试,这就意味着
  if you Miss this one,
  你要是错过了这次
  you're gonna have to wait another three months.
  你得再等三个月了
  I can do math too,
  我自己会算术
  Good Will Hunting.
  大数学家(出自电影《心灵捕手》)
  When did I say
  我什么时候说过
  I was ready to retake the LSATs?
  我准备好再去考入学考试了
  I thought that, after our talk...
  我以为,我们谈过以后
  Nothing about our talk said I'm interested
  我们的谈话并不表示
  in bombing the test again.
  我有兴趣再考砸一次
  You're not gonna bomb it again.
  你不会再考砸了
  How do you know?
  你怎么知道啊
  Because the first time you took it,
  因为你第一次考的时候
  you were Missing one essential ingredient...
  你缺少了一样重要的东西
  Me. Not interested.
  就是我,不感兴趣
  If I let you help me, will you leave me alone?
  让你帮我,你就能不来烦我了吗
  Okay. I'll see you later. Get excited.
  好吧,回见,敬请期待吧
  Hey, I forget,
  嘿,我忘了
  why are we looking into Gabby Stone again?
  我们怎么又去查加布·斯通的案子了
  Oh, right, because I said she's innocent,
  对了,因为我说她是无辜的
  and now you agree with me.
  现在你同意我的观点了
  No, I don't agree with you that she's innocent,
  不,我并不同意你认为她是清白的
  but, if there's even the slightest chance
  但是,如果哪怕有那么一丝可能性
  that someone else is involved,
  罪犯另有其人
  they're putting the whole company at risk, and I can't have that.
  那整个公司都有危险,我决不允许
  Okay, so you disagree with what we agree about?
  那你是对目前既定的协议有异议
  Oh, I'll agree with that.
  这我认同
  I don't feel sorry for Gabby Stone at all.
  我一点不为加布·斯通感到难过
  Because? I found her.
  为什么,是我发现了她
  I was her immediate supervisor.
  我是她的直属上司
  I nurtured her.
  我培养了她
  Then she tries to cheat and give us a bad name.
  结果她却试图舞弊,有损我们的名誉
  How commonplace would you say cheating is here?
  这里经常有人舞弊吗
  It's not. It's not the kind of shop we run.
  没有,我们不是那种小公司
  So when Miss Stone made the trade
  那当斯通小姐买进之后
  and the investment tripled in value, you weren't suspicious?
  这支股票翻了三番,你就没怀疑过她吗
  My job's not to worry about the traders that are making money.
  我的工作不是去担心挣钱的交易员
  My job's to worry about the traders who aren't.
  而是去担心没挣到钱的那些
  So how exactly does the tip sheet system work?
  这个内情通报究竟是作何用途的
  Our technical analyst predicts stocks
  我们的技术分析师预测出那些
  that are likely to have larger-than-expected volatility.
  可能超乎预期波动的股票
  These predictions are handed out to our traders
  这些预测结果以内情通报的形式
  on a daily basis in the form of a tip sheet.
  分发给我们的交易员,每天如此
  All these traders get the same tip sheet?
  所有交易员的通报单都是相同的吗
  Exactly. They're printed on red paper, so they can't be copied.
  没错,都用红纸打印,不能复印
  Every trader is responsible for returning
  每个交易员每天交易结束
  their sheet at the end of the day,
  都要归还自己的内情通报
  so they can be shredded. So no records exist?
  以便销毁,就是没有存证了
  We keep electronic copies.
  我们保留电子版
  I'll need to see those copies for the last year.
  我需要去年的电子版情报单
  I thought you might.
  我想到你可能会要
  I'm assuming you own a computer.
  我想你自己有电脑吧
  One more thing.
  还有件事
  I'll need to see a list of all the trades
  我需要看去年莫雷罗资产公司
  Morello Assets made in the last year.
  所有交易的明细单
  Well, I can't give you that.
  这我可不能给你
  Why not?
  为什么
  Tip sheets have expired.
  内情通报反正都过期了
  But our current positions-- that's proprietary information.
  但涉及我们现在的处境,那可是私密情报
  And I can't release that on just your say-so.
  我不能凭你一句话就给你看
  That's not a request.
  这不是在求你
  We need to protect the company.
  我们得保护你们公司
  And we're covered under attorney-client privilege.
  我们享有律师与当事人的信息披露豁免权
  And I'm telling you I'm not giving you shit.
  我也告诉你,我屁都不会给你
  You think I don't know what attorney-client privilege is?
  你以为我不知道豁免权是怎么回事吗
  You know, you corporate lawyers look down
  你们这些集团律师
  your noses at us because
  因为我们没上过常春藤大学
  we didn't go to Ivy League schools.
  就看不起我们
  Just because I don't have a fancy degree
  我没有牛逼的学历
  doesn't mean you get to come into my house and order me around.
  不代表你能跑到我这儿,对我指手画脚
  And you go whine to Morello
  你要是跑去找莫雷罗哭诉
  and I'll knock you on your ass like the pussy you are.
  我就打你个孬货屁股尿流
  Well, Sam, I'm sorry that you feel that way,
  山姆,你这么想,我很遗憾
  but I've been working for your boss Dean Morello
  但我为你老板迪恩·莫雷罗工作
  for a very long time, and let me tell you something.
  已经很久了,我也告诉你
  You try to stonewall me,
  你给我闭门羹吃
  you'll be out on the street in less than a week.
  我不到一周就能让你滚蛋
  As for the other stuff, do I think that I'm smarter than you?
  至于其他那些话,我觉得自己比你聪明
  You're damn right I do.
  你说的太他妈对了
  But if you think that means
  但如果你以为这就表示
  that I can't kick your ass up and down this floor,
  我不会打得你屁滚尿流
  take a swing and see what happens.
  那你就挥两拳试试啊
  I didn't think so.
  就猜到你不敢
  That was amazing.
  刚才太赞了
  It was like he was Mr. T and you were Rocky,
  就像他是T先生,你是洛基
  but not like Rocky at the beginning when he was all scared
  但不像电影一开始,洛基害怕T先生那样
  of Mr. T, but at the end, when he was all like,
  而是在结尾的时候,他大吼道
  "Ooh, give it your best shot."
  "你放马过来吧"
  You know? "Adrian!" Yes!
  "安德丽安" 太好了
  That's funny, but you might want to wipe that grin
  真好玩,但你还是把你的窃笑
  off your face. What? Why?
  收起来吧, 什么,为什么
  Because without those trades,
  因为拿不到那些交易详情
  we don't have shit,
  我们就一无所获
  and your little girlfriend's gonna rot in jail.
  你的小女朋友就要在监狱发霉了
  And by the way, you got to work on your Stallone.
  还有,你模仿史泰龙还得下功夫
  You need a lower register.
  你音域得放低些
  That was an incredible Stallone.
  我模仿的史泰龙棒极了
  I've been doing that since I was a kid, and you can't touch it.
  我从小就开始模仿,你比不过我
  Don't do that with food in your mouth.
  你嘴里有食物呢,别整了
  No, I swallowed it.
  我给咽下去了
  There's food in your mouth.
  你嘴里还有食物呢
  "Adrian." that's disgusting.
  "安德丽安" 真恶心
  Come on. You got this one.
  来吧,这题你会做的
  It's "A".
  选A
  No, it's "C".
  不对,选C
  Actually, it's "D". It's definitely "D".
  应该选D,绝对选D
  Final answer?
  你确定吗
  Yes, "D".
  确定,选D
  It's "A".
  答案是A
  Rachel, you got to remember
  瑞秋,你得记着
  they're asking why the argument is most vulnerable.
  这题问的是,哪种论据最站不住脚
  I can make the case that they're all vulnerable arguments.
  我能举出这些论据都站不住脚的例子
  You could, but your first instinct was "A".
  你是可以,但是你的直觉是A
  You got to go with your gut. Right.
  你得相信你的直觉,好吧
  So what if my gut can find the exception where "A" is wrong.
  那我感觉能找到A是错的的个例呢
  What am I supposed to do then?
  那我该怎么办
  You ignore it. I can't.
  你无视这种感觉,做不到
  That's easier said than done.
  说着容易,做起来难
  The test isn't trying to trick you, Rachel.
  考试的目的不是算计你,瑞秋
  But sometimes it is, Mike.
  但有时候就是这样,迈克
  Well, you got to let that go. I can't.
  那你要学会放下,我做不到
  Why not? - 'Cause I don't want to get any questions wrong.
  为什么,因为我一道题都不想答错
  Okay. I think we found your problem.
  好吧,我想我们找到你的问题了
  You're so afraid of getting fooled by a few trick questions
  你太害怕会遇到几个陷阱题
  that you're letting it mess you up with all the other ones.
  以致回答其他题目的时候,也答得一团糟
  Look, Rachel, you want to get into Harvard,
  听我说瑞秋,你想进哈佛
  you need a 170. Okay?
  你得拿到170分,好吗
  If you let a few of these trick questions go,
  你要是能放弃几个陷阱题
  you're gonna be fine.
  你会答得很好的
  But if you keep trying to be perfect,
  但如果你总想做到完美
  you're gonna overthink this whole thing.
  你就会因顾虑太多
  You're gonna end up with a 130.
  结果拿个130回来
  Rachel.
  瑞秋
  Nobody gets all the trick questions.
  没人能答对所有陷阱题
  What about you?
  那你呢
  First grade, they gave me an achievement test.
  一年级时,参加学力测验
  I scored in the 99th percentile,
  我的成绩优于99%的学生
  so they kept giving me achievement tests
  所以在八年级之前
  all the way up to the eighth grade level.
  我一直都在做能力测验
  And I kept getting in the 99th percentile with every one of 'em.
  每次考试都超过99%的人
  You couldn't get the 100th?
  你考不赢100%的人吗
  There is no 100th.
  100%是不可能的(本人也是样本之一时,最多只可能胜过99%的人)
  Next question. Come on.
  下一题,来吧
  King Lear.
  要去看《李尔王》啊
  I happen to like King Lear.
  我偏偏就喜欢《李尔王》
  And unlike some people I know,
  而且不像某些人
  Louis's references don't begin and end with Top Gun.
  路易不会动不动就引用《壮志凌云》
  Hey, I love Louis, and I don't care what you say,
  我爱路易,但不管你怎么说
  I am not leaving my wingman.
  我是不会离开我哥们的
  See, that's funny,
  有意思的是
  because that's from Top Gun.
  这句还真是出自《壮志凌云》
  He's a wild card. Flies by the seat of his pants.
  他狂放不羁,飞起来也格外狂野
  Think I can't quote Top Gun.
  你以为姐就不会引用《壮志凌云》了
  Get the hell out of here.
  滚开吧
  Oh, that was good.
  挺不错嘛
  Hey, Mike.
  迈克
  Burt Kimball's coming to see me.
  伯特·金博尔要来见我
  I need you in the meeting.
  你跟我一起来
  Oh, the number two at Morello?
  莫雷罗的二把手吗
  Bet he's coming to yell at you
  我敢说他是为了
  after your big showdown there yesterday.
  昨天的事来找你算账的
  If you need me, I got your back.
  你需要的话,我会挺你的
  Thinking about finally going to law school?
  终于决定要去法学院了吗
  Oh, no, I'm helping Rachel study.
  不是,我在帮瑞秋学习
  Pretty paralegal. Got it.
  她够靓,我懂的
  Okay. It's not like that.
  不是那回事
  It's exactly like that.
  就是那回事
  Oh, that reminds me.
  这倒提醒我了
  How did you manage to take the LSATs for a woman?
  你怎么做到替女生考试的
  What do you mean?
  你什么意思
  We took the test the same day.
  我们同一天参考
  She signed my name on hers, and I signed hers on mine.
  她卷子上写我名字,我卷子上写她名字
  Why? What's so funny?
  怎么啦,有什么好笑的
  I just pictured you in drag.
  我在想象你男扮女装的样子
  I could pull that off.
  那我也能做到啊
  I've got soft features.
  人家也算是秀色可餐嘛
  I want to apologize for Samuel's behavior.
  我想替塞缪尔的行为道歉
  He's had a chip on his shoulder
  自从司法部
  ever since the department of justice
  开始调查斯通小姐的不法行为
  investigated Miss Stone's malfeasance.
  他肩上的担子就很重
  He's very protective of the firm.
  他很在乎公司的名声
  That's a good man to have in your corner.
  有这样的人给你们干活是好事啊
  Well, so are you.
  有你也是啊
  In these folders, you'll find
  这个文件夹里有
  every trade made by Morello Assets in the last year.
  莫雷罗资产公司去年每一笔交易的记录
  Personally delivered by Burt Kimball,
  还有劳伯特·金博尔大驾亲临
  I'm flattered.
  我真是受宠若惊
  Well, we just want to make sure
  我们只是想确保
  you've got everything you need, Harvey.
  你要的都拿到了,哈维
  We really appreciate your diligence.
  我们真的很感激你如此勤勉
  Now I better get back to the office.
  现在我得回办公室了
  The Australian markets are just opening up.
  澳大利亚那边刚刚开市
  Good to see you. Always a pleasure, Burt.
  我们回见了, 回见,伯特
  Harvey, this is great.
  哈维,这太好了
  We can take these tip sheets and put them--
  我们能把这些内情通报
  What are you doing?
  你怎么了
  This guy's not that friendly to his own mother.
  这家伙对他妈都没那么好气
  He's hiding something, and I'm pissed.
  他有所隐瞒,我很火大
  What are you talking about?
  你在说什么啊
  Those aren't the real trades.
  那些不是真正的交易记录
  Okay. So how do we get them?
  好吧,那我们要怎么拿到真的呢
  Right. How do I get them?
  对了,是我要怎么拿到
  Hello?
  喂
  You figure out how to get
  想出来要怎么拿到
  the most profitable trades yet, Mike?
  盈利最多的那些交易记录了吗,迈克
  The Morello brokers hang out at a bar
  莫雷罗的交易员都在一个
  called the Closing Bell.
  叫晚钟的酒吧玩
  I'm on my way now.
  我这就去
  Remember, you're working. I'll talk to you later.
  记住,你是在工作,我们回头再聊
  Can I get a beer?
  给我来瓶啤酒
  Thanks.
  谢了
  Hey, hey, hey, what's up, toolbox?
  你这家伙最近怎么样啊
  Oh, man. You know, you drink that beer any slower,
  你这家伙喝酒再慢点
  I'm gonna have to get you a nipple.
  就让娘们比下去了
  Do I know you?
  我认识你吗
  Vince Landis, Morello Assets.
  你是莫雷罗资产的文斯·兰迪斯嘛
  Yeah, that's me.
  对,是我
  Yeah. Russell Ginther.
  对啊,我是拉塞尔·金瑟
  The Ginth.
  金瑟啊
  The Ginthesizer.
  小金瑟啊
  What are you talking about? Come on, Gervich Investments.
  你说些啥啊,我是格维齐投资公司的嘛
  Man, we got shithoused here a couple weeks ago.
  我们几周前在这的茅房见过
  I have no idea what you're talking about.
  我都不知道你在说什么
  You, me, Pepiol, Causwell, Williamson.
  有你,我,佩皮尔,科斯威尔,还有威廉森
  That guy, dick. You still owe me 20 bucks.
  那个贱人,你还欠我二十块钱呢
  Yeah, right. Russell.
  啊,对,拉塞尔
  Right, Russell. You still begging for scraps
  就是我,你还在那个什么
  over there at Gervich or what?
  格维齐等着残羹剩饭吗
  You wish.
  你想得美
  Hey, I need a shot. What is this?
  我得来一杯,这是啥
  No, drink mine, please.
  不用客气,喝我的吧
  Jaeger?
  耶格啊
  You're better than that, man.
  你该喝点更好的酒,老弟
  Money!
  为钱干杯
  God, you guys are a bunch of pussies.
  你们这群小娘们
  I guarantee you my biggest trades kick the ass
  我敢说我最好的一笔交易能把你们
  out of your biggest trades.
  最好的交易比的无地自容
  I don't think so, brother.
  你就吹吧,老兄
  Last month, I made $2 million on Cahill Metal
  上个月我买卡荷尔钢铁
  in one hour.
  一小时挣两百万
  $2 million?
  才两百万
  I made $4 million off of Montroluxx back in February.
  我二月份买蒙特拉什挣了四百万
  That stock tripled over night.
  那只股隔夜涨到了三倍
  What's up? $4 million?
  服不服, 四百万
  Oh, that's adorable.
  真可爱啊
  How about the $6 million I just cleared on Mypien Micro Devices.
  我刚买麦皮耶微型设备挣的六百万怎么说
  Oh, yeah? What do you think my boy here
  是吗,你以为我这位兄弟
  made on Piper Web Systems? What, this guy?
  买派波网系挣了多少,这位吗
  Right here.uh, I don't know. A pack of chewing gum
  就是我,不知道啊,一包口香糖
  and your sister's panties.
  和你妹妹的内裤吗
  Oh, it's on.
  不比死你不罢休
  Vince landis! - $7 million off of Drogin Limited.
  文斯·兰迪斯,乔根有限七百万
  $8 million off of Epling RTX.
  安普琳通讯八百万
  $9 million off of RMA Integrated Products.
  无线集成产品九百万
  Well, gentlemen, greed is good.
  先生们,贪婪是好品质
  So is his sister. Right?
  他妹妹也是,对不对
  Come on, man. That's his sister.
  别这样,那是他妹妹啊
  That's not cool.
  太不厚道了
  Dude, you just made, like, the same joke.
  哥们,你不是才开了这样的玩笑吗
  Hey, Bradley's finally here.
  布莱德利总算到了
  Uh, all right, ladies. Listen, I got to split.
  好了,小妞们,我得走了
  It's been real.
  今天很愉快
  I'll get drinks next time, all right?
  下次再一起喝吧,好吗
  Right. Make money, money, make money.
  好,多挣钱,挣多钱,钱多挣
  Harvey. I got the trades.
  哈维,我拿到交易清单了
  Good. We'll talk tomorrow.
  好,我们明天再谈
  What? No. I'm coming over now.
  啥,不干,我这就过去
  You're drunk. Do not come over.
  你喝醉了,别过来
  All right. Cool. I'll see you in a minute.
  好的没问题,我马上就到
  Harvey, come on. We got to save Gabby.
  哈维,拜托,我们得救加布啊
  Gabrilini.
  加布里妮
  Oh. Oh, you got a sweet place, dude.
  地方不错啊,哥们
  Don't ever call me dude.
  永远别喊我哥们
  Do you think that maybe I could take it off your hands,
  要是你出远门了,你说我能不能
  like, when you go out of town?
  替你看着房子呢
  Like a house-sitting-type situation?
  就像房子保姆那种的
  Remind me to have Donna get you a spare key.
  提醒我让唐娜给你准备一副备用钥匙
  You have the trades?
  你拿到交易清单了吗
  Tada.
  闪亮登场
  Good. Hey, when can we...
  好的, 我们什么时候...
  I'm still upset that I didn't get the internship.
  我还为没得到实习机会的事难过呢
  It would have been so much fun to work together,
  要是我们能一起工作多有意思啊
  don't you think? Oh, absolutely.
  你觉得呢,那还用说
  Let me ask you something.
  我想问你件事
  How did you turn it around with the LSATs?
  你怎么在法学院入学考试上扭转乾坤的
  What do you mean?
  你什么意思
  Well, come on.
  别卖关子嘛
  You took 'em, didn't do so well,
  你参加了考试,准备得不怎么样
  and now you're at Harvard law.
  可现在却进了哈佛
  It's exactly what I want to be doing.
  这正是我想做的啊
  So you can tell me.
  所以跟我说说嘛
  What'd you do, sleep with the grader?
  你怎么做到的,跟阅卷官睡觉了
  What?
  怎么了
  I paid someone to take them for me.
  我是花钱找人代我考的
  What?
  什么
  There's this guy.
  有这么个人
  I heard about him from a friend of a friend's.
  我是从朋友的朋友那里听说的
  I paid him 1,000 bucks
  我给了他1000美元
  and he took the LSATs for me.
  他就替我参加了法学院入学考试
  He got me a 172.
  他帮我考了172分
  You cheated on the LSATs?
  你连这个考试都作弊
  When we were paralegals,
  我们还在一起做律师助理的时候
  we were smarter than half the associates.
  就比大多数的律师都要聪明
  Why should I be denied my chance
  凭什么我要被这些
  because I can't pass some stupid test?
  愚蠢的考试拖后腿
  I'm living my dream, Rache.
  我是在为梦想拼搏,瑞秋
  I'm not gonna apologize for it to anyone.
  我绝对不会为这件事感到内疚
  Come on. Come on.
  这里,拜托
  Hello?
  你好
  Mikey, yo, it's Scott.
  迈克,我是斯科特
  Scott? How are you, man?
  斯科特,怎么了,哥们
  I haven't talked to you in forever.
  很久没你消息了
  Are you still taking LSATs for other people?
  你还帮人代考法学院入学考试吗
  I got a customer for you.
  我这有个客户
  No, man.
  不了
  I'm not in that business anymore.
  我洗手不干了
  I'm sorry. Trust me.
  不好意思, 相信我
  You want to take this meeting, Dude.
  你绝对会有兴趣的,伙计
  This chick is smoking hot.
  这小妞超正点
  What's her name?
  她叫什么名字
  Rachel Zane.
  瑞秋·赞恩
  You didn't give her my name, did you?
  你没把我的名字告诉她吧
  No. Of course not.
  当然没有
  I'm not taking that meeting, man.
  这生意我不接
  What do you want me to sign now?
  这次你们又想让我签什么
  A confession that I killed Kennedy?
  刺杀了肯尼迪总统的供认书吗
  I'm not gonna pretend to be your best friend, Miss Stone.
  我不是来套近乎的,斯通小姐
  But my interests happen to be aligned with yours right now,
  但现在我们同坐一条船
  so please sit down.
  所以请你坐好认真听
  Your colleagues' most profitable trades.
  这是你同事做的营利性最高的交易
  Why are you showing them to me?
  给我看这个做什么
  Every single one of them comes from stocks
  这里的每一项交易都不出自
  that Morello Assets didn't officially recommend.
  莫雷罗资产公司官方推荐的股票
  This is either a hell of a coincidence,
  要么这是天大的巧合
  or these traders were
  要么就是这些交易员
  all given different tip sheets.
  都拿到了与你不同的内情通报
  So you believe me when I said
  所以你相信我之前说的
  my tip sheet had Lunardi Pharmaceuticals on it.
  我的内情通报里写有卢纳蒂医药公司
  Well, I'm getting there,
  我之前在想这个问题
  but you got flagged by the DOJ.
  但只有你被司法部盯上了
  and no one else at Morello did,
  莫雷罗的其他人却没有
  so I want to know why.
  我想知道这是为什么
  What's different here?
  你和他们有什么区别
  None of these trades are for more than $9 million.
  他们得交易金额都不高于九百万美元
  That's Morello's recommended amount.
  那是莫雷罗的推荐额度
  And your Lunardi purchase was for $10 million.
  而你买的卢纳蒂医药股花了一千万
  Maybe someone figured out that any trade under $10 million
  也许有人知道一千万以下的交易
  wouldn't draw DOJ attention.
  不会引起司法部的注意
  Why'd you make a trade for $1 million more
  为什么你要做比推荐额度
  than the recommended amount?
  多买一千万的交易
  Look at me.
  看看我
  I'm not exactly fraternity material.
  我并非七尺男儿
  It's a cutthroat world,
  这是个弱肉强食的世界
  and I wasn't performing well.
  而我并非佼佼者
  So I took a chance, and I tried to hit it big.
  所以我时刻都在关注机遇,想大干一笔
  I picked the wrong trade.
  我做错了交易
  Gabby, if you knew you were innocent,
  加布,如果你知道自己是无辜的
  then why didn't you fight this harder?
  为什么不坚决抵抗呢
  After I saw how much money the trade made,
  当我得知这次交易的预估收益时
  I suspected something.
  我就有所怀疑
  I went to Burt Kimball.
  我去找过伯特·金博尔
  He reassured me that I made a profitable trade
  他再三强调这次交易油水很足
  and did nothing wrong.
  一切都很正常
  He even told me I had a $300,000 bonus
  他甚至还告诉我到了季末
  coming at the end of the quarter.
  我可以拿到三十万的奖金
  I should have gone to someone,
  我当时真该找个人
  said something.
  说说这事的
  I made one mistake,
  我一着不慎
  and I'm gonna regret it for the rest of my life.
  却要抱憾余生
  Scott. Yeah, it's Mike Ross.
  斯科特,没错,我是迈克·罗斯
  This Rachel Zane, tell her I'll take the meeting.
  告诉那个瑞秋·赞恩,我会和她当面谈
  Just don't tell her my name.
  但别告诉她我的名字
  Who's that on the phone?
  你跟谁打电话呢
  It's nothing.
  没谁
  You thinking about Gabby?
  你在想加布吗
  I'm thinking about her lawyer.
  我在想她的律师
  What? Knowing what she said,
  什么,你分析她刚才说的
  why would that Zegan guy agree to a deal
  为什么那个叫齐根的家伙
  that puts his client behind bars without even putting up a fight?
  不做任何反抗就甘愿将委托人送进大牢
  I can't stand that kind of shoddy work.
  这种工作态度真让人难以忍受
  Bad version of both of us.
  简直融合了咱俩的缺点
  He doesn't care about his client
  他不仅不关心自己的委托人
  and he's not about winning.
  而且还没进取心
  He's got even less style than you.
  他穿着比你还不如
  I don't really see how that's relevant at all.
  我真不明白这有何相关
  Hold on. How did she get this lawyer?
  等等,她是怎么请到这个律师的
  Her friend Bradley.
  是她朋友布莱德利介绍的
  The one who also works at Morello?
  他也在莫雷罗工作是吧
  Yeah.
  是的
  I don't think Bradley's as good a friend
  我认为布莱德利可不是
  as she thinks he is.
  她心目中那么好的朋友
  Here's what you're gonna do.
  这是你要做的
  I looked into it. You were right.
  我查了一下,你猜得对
  Put this together fast.
  你动作够快的
  I care about Gabby.
  我是真的关心加布
  You were right too.
  你也是对的
  You want me to go with you?
  要我跟你一起去吗
  I'm sorry, but I got to take care of this one myself.
  抱歉,这事我得自己解决
  Rachel?
  瑞秋
  What are you doing all the way over here?
  你大老远来这里干嘛
  This guy has the best soft pretzels in town.
  这人做的卷饼是全城最好吃的
  Do you want to try it?
  尝尝吗
  No, I'm good.
  不用了
  Hey, how are you feeling about the LSATs?
  法学院入学考试准备的如何
  I was really happy with all the prep we did yesterday.
  我对昨天我们做的准备很满意
  I'm really excited for you.
  我为你感到很高兴
  You're excited for me?
  为我感到高兴
  Why do you even care?
  你为什么要关心这个
  I was just asking. Well, just stop asking.
  我就问问,别问了
  Look, I came down here because I just want to be by myself
  我来这里就是想一个人静静
  and I bump into you, and the first thing
  而我一撞见你,你第一句话就是
  you want to talk about is the LSATs.
  关于法学院入学考试的
  Hey, sorry.
  对不起
  The truth is, I came down here to clear my head too.
  其实我也是到这里来冷静一下的
  About what?
  怎么了
  Gabby Stone.
  加布·斯通
  The girl who did the insider trading?
  那个搞内幕交易的女孩
  She actually suspected that something was wrong
  其实在交易过后,她就已经察觉到
  after the trade, but she didn't do anything about it.
  有些蹊跷了,但是她又没仔细查
  She didn't want to jeopardize her career.
  她生怕影响到自己的事业
  Now she's gonna be paying
  而现在,她要为这个错误
  for that mistake for the rest of her life.
  付出毕生的代价
  Anyway, I'm sorry I ruined your alone time.
  不管怎样,抱歉打扰你了
  I'll see you back at the office.
  办公室见吧
  Let me ask you something, Nick.
  我问你点事,尼克
  Does Burt Kimball drag his feet paying you too?
  伯特·金博尔是不是也欠着你的钱没给
  Excuse me?
  你说什么
  'Cause in my experience,
  因为根据我的经验
  getting money from that asshole is like getting blood from a stone.
  那个混蛋就像铁公鸡一样一毛不拔
  I don't know what you're talking about.
  我不知道你在说什么
  Yes, you do.
  你懂的
  See, after I saw your client sitting in jail,
  我去监狱见过你的委托人之后
  I got to wondering how'd she find you?
  我就在想,她是怎么找到你的
  I'm gonna call security. Absolutely.
  我叫保安了, 请便
  See, it turns out that her friend Bradley recommended you.
  后来发现是她的朋友布莱德利推荐的你
  Bradley, who's been at Morello Assets
  布莱德利已经在莫雷罗资产公司
  for the past seven years.
  工作了七年
  So? I checked.
  然后呢,我查了查
  You know what I found?
  知道我发现了什么吗
  You represented Burt Kimball
  十二年前,你帮伯特·金博尔
  in a civil suit 12 years ago.
  代理过一场民事诉讼
  It just so happens you also represented
  巧合的是你也是卢纳蒂医药公司
  Lunardi Pharmaceuticals in their FDA approval proceedings.
  药物审批过程中的代理律师
  That doesn't mean anything.
  那不能说明什么
  You've seen my relationship with the DOJ.
  你也知道我跟司法部的关系
  Want me to point them in your direction?
  你是希望我把他们引到你这里来
  Or do you want to admit to me
  还是主动承认你吃了
  that Burt Kimball's paying you off?
  伯特·金博尔的贿赂
  Harvey,
  哈维
  I don't understand.
  我不明白
  I thought all this business was done with.
  我还以为这件事已经结束了
  It's almost sorted out, Dean.
  就快解决了,迪恩
  I'm just here to let you know
  我就是来告诉你
  that Burt's a crook.
  伯特是个骗子
  What did you say?
  你说什么
  Harvey.
  哈维
  He used a lawyer to periodically provide him with insider information.
  他利用一个律师定期为他提供内幕消息
  Once he got this information,
  只要他一收到消息
  he handed out one tip sheet
  他就给其中一名交易员发出一份
  different from all the others,
  与其他人完全不同的内情通报
  so the trader,
  这样的话这名交易员
  in this instance, Gabrielle Stone,
  本案中是加布丽尔·斯通
  would make a trade not knowing
  就会照着通报下单
  that she was acting on an illegal tip.
  丝毫不会察觉这笔交易是非法的
  It was actually ingenious.
  这想法真够天才的
  If the trade was ever under suspicion,
  就算交易遭到质疑
  even the trader couldn't point to Burt.
  连交易员无法指认伯特
  We've heard more than enough, thank you.
  你说的够多了,谢谢
  I don't think so.
  我不这么认为
  Miss Stone made two mistakes.
  斯通女士犯了两个错误
  One, she made a trade for more than $9 million.
  第一,她的交易额超过了九百万美元
  the other was not going to the DOJ.
  其他的交易都没引起司法部的注意
  The second the stock shot up through the roof.
  第二,她这支股票涨停了
  You son of a bitch.
  你个混蛋
  Harvey, this is a lot to digest.
  哈维,这么多信息我需要消化一下
  Well, I'll make it easy for you, Dean.
  我帮你简单总结一下好了,迪恩
  He's a cancer.
  他就是个毒瘤
  You don't cut him loose, he's gonna kill your whole company.
  你留着他,就等着公司倒闭吧
  How dare you walk in here
  你凭什么大摇大摆地来到这里
  and accuse me with these things?
  对我一通诬陷栽赃
  I mean, you are my lawyer.
  你是我的律师
  No, Burt, I'm the lawyer for Morello Asset Management.
  不,伯特,我是莫雷罗资产管理公司的律师
  As far as the law is concerned,
  按照法律规定的话
  Dean Morello's my client, not you.
  迪恩·莫雷罗才是我的委托人
  Dumb son of a bitch.
  你这个畜生
  Burt, you're fired.
  伯特,你被解雇了
  What?
  什么
  Effective immediately.
  立即生效
  You're gonna fire me? Because of this?
  你要解雇我吗,就因为这个
  I hope you're happy.
  希望如你所愿
  'cause without me, this hedge fund's nothing.
  没有我的话,这公司便一文不值了
  I'll be happy when the department of justice puts your ass in handcuffs.
  司法部把你铐走的时候我才真的开心
  Enjoy your freedom, Burt,
  抓紧时间享受自由吧,伯特
  because they're coming for you.
  他们已经在查你了
  And since you're a bigger trophy than Gabrielle Stone,
  而且你是加布丽尔·斯通没法比的大人物
  you're gonna get a whole lot more than 11 months.
  就别估摸着只蹲十一个月了
  Harvey, I want you to know
  哈维,我希望你知道
  that I knew nothing about any of this.
  我对整件事并不知情
  Dean, when I was 13 years old,
  迪恩,我十三岁的时候
  my little brother was getting bullied by a kid in the neighborhood.
  我的弟弟被邻居家的孩子欺负
  One day, I confronted the kid's father.
  有一天,我去找那孩子的父亲对质
  He told me he didn't know anything about it.
  他告诉我他什么都不知道
  You know what his problem was?
  你知道问题在哪吗
  It was his goddamn job to know.
  知情是他的职责
  Thanks for getting me out.
  谢谢你们把我弄出来
  We're just sorry we couldn't get you your bonus.
  抱歉没能帮你拿到分红
  It wasn't mine to begin with.
  那本来就不是我的
  But without it,
  但没钱拿
  I don't know how I'm gonna pay you.
  我都不知道怎么付给你们报酬
  Don't worry about it.
  别担心了
  Dean Morello's footing this bill.
  迪恩·莫雷罗会买单的
  You believed in me.
  你们信任我
  I can't tell you how grateful I am to both of you.
  我都不知道该怎么表达自己的感激之情
  Never doubted you for a second.
  一秒都没怀疑过你
  Oh, Gabby, I wanted to give you something.
  加布,我要给你点东西
  Left it on your desk.
  你落在你办公桌上了
  Thank you.
  谢谢你
  All right, well, I'm gonna find some water.
  好了,我去找点水喝
  You don't come back soon,
  别去太久
  we're sending out a search party.
  不然我们要派搜索队找你啦
  You never doubted her for a second?
  你说你一秒都没怀疑过她
  I didn't doubt her for a second.
  我确实没怀疑过她一秒
  I doubted her for days.
  我怀疑了她好几天
  Yeah, that's not what you just led her to believe.
  你刚才说的可没这层意思
  People hear what they want to hear.
  大家都喜欢偏听偏信嘛
  Oh, I meant to ask you,
  我是想问你
  that big guy that you got in a fight with,
  和你对着干的那个大家伙
  was he in on this whole thing?
  他卷入整个事件了吗
  No, he was just a dick.
  没,他只是个傻缺
  That was the most brilliant portrayal
  那是我在《李尔王》里读到的
  of King Lear I have ever seen.
  最精彩的描述
  "Come not between the dragon and his wrath."
  "不要来批怒龙的逆鳞"
  That was...
  那真是
  Thank you for tonight, Jessica, really.
  今晚谢谢你了,杰西卡,真的
  This was nice.
  这样真不错
  This is really, really nice.
  真的,真的很好
  You're welcome, Louis.
  不客气,路易
  And, yes, this was-- this was really nice.
  没错,这样真是很不错
  Listen, I just want you to know how much I appreciate
  听着,我想让你知道我有多感激
  everything that you do for this firm.
  你为律所所做的一切
  I take a lot of pride in my work.
  我为我的工作感到骄傲
  I know, and you're very good at what you do.
  我知道,而且也很擅长你的工作
  Okay, can you just please say that once in front of harvey?
  你能在哈维面前这样夸我一次吗
  Louis, I know you and Harvey have a rivalry.
  路易,我知道你和哈维一直在明争暗斗
  And the truth is that, right now,
  而事实是,现在
  Harvey is more valuable to the firm.
  哈维对公司价值更大
  But that doesn't always mean
  但是这并不一定意味着
  that he is going to be on top.
  他就是胜者
  Because another truth is that I can't always count
  因为另一个事实是我不能指望
  on Harvey to listen to me,
  哈维听我的话
  but I can count on you.
  但是这点我能指望你
  Yeah. Yes, you can.
  是的,能指望我
  So you keep doing what you're doing, Louis,
  所以请你继续奉公尽职,路易
  and you're gonna be just fine.
  你会妥妥的
  And if he doesn't know it already,
  如果哈维现在还不清楚
  I promise Harvey is going to understand
  我会保证让他知道
  just how valuable you are to me.
  你对于我有多重要
  You know, next week there's a revival of cats.
  下星期《猫》又上演了
  No.
  不行
  Nice touch. Tickets to the Yankee game.
  干得好,洋基队比赛的票
  Found 'em on my desk.
  在我桌子上找到的
  Can't wait. You're welcome.
  我都等不及了,别客气
  Nachos are on you this time.
  这回你请玉米片
  Oh, those tickets aren't for you and me.
  那些票不是给咱俩用的
  They're for you and Louis.
  是给你和路易的
  Sunday the 20th.
  周日,二十号
  Did I mention that I'm busy that night?
  我说过我那天晚上会很忙吗
  I know you are.
  我知道你忙
  You're busy going to the yankee game with Louis.
  你要忙着和路易去看洋基队的比赛
  Son,
  孩子
  your ego's writing checks that your body can't cash.
  没有那个金刚钻,就别揽这个瓷器活
  Oh, see, that's funny, because now I'm quoting
  看,多有意思,现在是我在引用
  Top Gun and—get out of my office.
  《壮志凌云》的台词,你可以走了
  Very funny. Very funny.
  你真幽默
  Very funny.
  太有才了
  Mike.
  迈克
  Hey, you got a second?
  你有空吗
  I just-I just want to thank you.
  我想感谢你
  Thank me for what?
  谢我什么
  For going out of your way to help me with the lsats.
  感谢你牺牲自己的时间帮我准备考试
  It's nothing.
  这没什么
  You would done the same for me.
  换做是你,你也会帮忙的
  I put a lot of pressure on myself.
  我把自己逼得太紧
  I always have.
  我一向如此
  You're right.
  你说的对
  I'm a perfectionist.
  我是个完美主义者
  It's okay.
  好了
  No, it's not okay.
  不,不好
  My dad, he always wanted a son.
  我爸一直想要一个儿子
  Never something that they brought up.
  虽然他从来没提过
  It was just sort of there.
  但我能感觉到
  And I never felt like I was good enough for him.
  我从来没让他满意过
  Which is why I don't like to put myself in positions where I might fail.
  所以我一直避免给自己失败的机会
  So I decided to just push the LSATs,
  所以我决定这次不参加考试
  give myself a little more time to study.
  多给自己点时间巩固知识
  That's good. That's great.
  这决定不错,挺好
  I think you made the right choice.
  你的选择是正确的
  Really? Why?
  真的吗,为什么
  You were the one that's been pushing me to take them next week.
  你之前一直叫我下周就参加考试
  I just meant that I, support the decision you made, that's all.
  我的意思是,我支持你的决定
  Why are you suddenly changing your tune?
  为什么你的语气突然变了
  Because if you're not ready, you're not ready.
  因为你没准备好就是没准备好
  Listen, I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow.
  我得走了,明天见
  No, that's not why.
  不是因为那个
  All that interest in Theresa
  你对特蕾莎那么感兴趣
  and then the other guy didn't show up, but you did.
  而且那天那个人没来,你却来了
  You were gonna take the test for me.
  你就是代考的那个人
  What guy? What are you talking about?
  什么人,你说什么呢
  You know exactly what I'm talking about.
  你知道我在说什么
  You're the test genius, right?
  你是考试天才,不是吗
  Mike, I could pick up the phone and find out right now.
  迈克,我现在打个电话就能水落石出
  Yes, I took the test for your friend Theresa.
  是的,我就是替特蕾莎考试的人
  That's the whole reason you were trying to help me.
  所以你才要帮我
  Because you thought if you didn't,
  因为你觉得如果你不帮忙
  you were gonna get caught. That's not true.
  你就会被告发, 你说的不对
  How am I supposed to believe that?
  你叫我怎么相信
  Honestly, how am I supposed to believe anything you say
  说实话,我以后还怎么相信你说的话
  when the whole time you were at Harvard
  你一边说自己在哈佛念书
  studying to be a lawyer,
  准备成为律师
  you were actually cheating for other people?
  一边又在替别人代考入学考试
  Yes, I was helping people cheat, okay, but--
  是,我是帮别人代考,但是
  But what?
  但是什么
  It's not the whole story.
  事实不仅如此
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx1/397461.html