诉讼双雄第一季 第8集:露西尔财产丢失案(在线收听

   Lucille.

  露西尔
  Hey, it's looking good.
  这看起来不错嘛
  Tell me you got good news. I do.
  你应该有好消息吧, 没错
  Stable Shelters' bridge loan has just been approved.
  安厦建筑公司的过渡贷款通过审批了
  Harvey pulled some strings at the bank.
  哈维在银行托了些关系
  Good to see you, Harvey.
  哈维,很高兴见到你
  I figured you was allergic to manual labor.
  我发现你有点排斥体力劳动啊
  I'll get my hands dirty if I have to, Lucille.
  露西尔,必要时我还是会干点脏活的
  But I believe charity begins at home.
  但我相信齐家才能治国
  Yeah, and based on that Rolex you wear,
  是啊,从你戴的劳力士手表
  I'd say that your favorite cause is doing pretty good.
  我就看出你所爱的事业正蒸蒸日上
  We're gonna need your signature here.
  你需要在这签个字
  15% interest?
  15%的利息
  They're worried about Stable Shelters' solvency.
  他们担心安厦建筑公司的偿付能力
  They're worried?
  他们还担心
  They should try being executive director.
  他们应该去做执行董事
  If you don't recover the money
  如果你追不回
  that Anthony Mazlo embezzled from us,
  安东尼·马兹洛从我们这里挪用的资金
  every one of these projects goes dark.
  这些计划就都泡汤了
  Unless you got a spare room or two
  除非你的公寓
  for a couple thousand families in your condo.
  有地方收留几千户家庭
  I'm not really a roommate kind of guy.
  我不太喜欢跟别人合住
  Harvey's deposing Elliot Perkins, Mazlo's number two,
  今天下午哈维就会听取马兹洛的副手
  this afternoon.
  埃利奥特·珀金斯的证词
  Perkins had to have knowledge of this,
  珀金斯一定清楚这点
  and he's going to give up his boss.
  他会供出他的老板的
  That's a promise. Excuse me.
  我向你保证,稍等
  Check it out. Mazlo spent $500
  看看,去希腊旅游时
  a night on doggie daycare on his trip to Greece.
  马兹洛有一晚在宠物日托所花了五百美元
  Greece.
  希腊
  What?
  怎么了
  Oh, nothing. Tell me.
  没事,说
  My first time was in greece.
  我的第一次就是在希腊
  My god, you're picturing that right now, aren't you?
  天呐,你在想象当时的情景,是吧
  I have no choice. I'm a visual person.
  没办法,我是视觉动物
  You two are really adorable.
  你们俩真可爱
  We're 48 hours from trial,
  还有两天就要庭审了
  and you're gossiping like two 12-year-olds at sleepaway camp.
  你们还像参加野营的孩子一样闲聊
  Listen up.
  听好了
  Lucille Jackson's not just the head of Stable Shelters, okay?
  露西尔·杰克森不只是安厦建筑公司的头儿
  She also sits on the board of directors
  她还是我们律所
  of several of our largest clients.
  好几个大客户的董事会成员
  So if we lose this case,
  因此如果我们输了
  I doubt that her generosity's going to extend to us.
  我觉得她不会对我们手软的
  I would—In my office.
  我会...来我办公室
  Bring the Clarity Drilling IPO.
  带上清泉钻井公司的上市资料
  Jerome Jensen's here. Come on.
  杰罗姆·詹森来了,快点
  Lucille's case is all hands on deck, Harvey.
  我们得全力攻克露西尔的案子,哈维
  You can't just—
  你不可以就这么...
  I can, and I am.
  我可以,你奈我何
  I thought we're working on this together.
  我们难道不是在合作吗
  Yeah, we are, Louis.
  路易,我们是在合作
  Same way a golfer and his caddy work together.
  就像高尔夫球手和球僮一样
  Be that as it may,
  尽管如此
  We are deposing Elliot Perkins in 15 minutes, so—
  我们要在15分钟后向埃利奥特·珀金斯取证,所以...
  Perkins can wait.
  珀金斯的事可以等等
  Just make sure that my 9 iron is nice and shiny when I get there.
  你只要事先把9号杆给我好好擦亮就行了
  Okay? Come on, Mike.
  好吗,来吧,迈克
  Harvey.
  哈维
  Jerome Jensen, meet Mike Ross.
  杰罗姆·詹森,这位是迈克·罗斯
  He's got the latest on the IPO.
  他有首次公开募股的最新信息
  Hello, Mike. Mr. Jensen.
  你好,迈克,詹森先生
  I'm not here to talk about my business, Harvey.
  我不是来谈生意的,哈维
  Looks like my daughter might be getting into some trouble.
  我女儿貌似惹上麻烦了
  Mildred Wisnewski.
  米德里德·维纽斯基
  What's Lola doing with a fake I.D.?
  罗拉用假身份证干什么
  Well, that's what I hope you can find out.
  这就是我想让你们调查的
  It slipped out of her purse when she was ordering a drink
  这是她在朋友的成人礼上点饮料的时候
  at a friend's bar mitzvah.
  从包里掉出来的
  Any idea what it's about?
  有什么头绪吗
  My relationship with Lola's been rocky for a few years.
  我和罗拉这几年闹得挺僵的
  If I asked her, she'd just lie.
  我问她什么,她都不说实话
  Truth is, I don't need to know.
  其实,知不知道无所谓
  I just need you to take care of it.
  我只想请你帮我解决这事
  Thank you.
  谢谢你
  What the hell is Harvey doing?
  哈维在搞什么鬼
  He's supposed to be deposing Elliot Perkins.
  他应该去对埃利奥特·珀金斯取证
  He's with a client.
  他跟客户在一起
  I don't care. We have a deposition.
  我不管,我们要取证
  Don't even try it, Louis.
  别乱来,路易
  I'm sorry.
  抱歉
  Let's—let's just start over. Okay?
  咱们从头聊,好吗
  Hi, Donna. Hi.
  你好,唐娜,你好
  You know I like you, right?
  你知道我喜欢你的,对吧
  But in the firm's food chain,
  但是在公司的食物链中
  I am a humpback whale, and you are phytoplankton.
  我是座头鲸,而你只是浮游生物
  June 3, 1997.
  1997年6月3日
  that date means nothing to me.
  这对我不是什么特殊的日子
  Doesn't it?
  真的吗
  Who told you?
  谁告诉你的
  Is the important thing how I know
  重要的不是我怎么知道的
  or that I know?
  而是我知道了
  Does Harvey know?
  哈维知道吗
  He can.
  有可能
  I'm going to pay you.
  我可以给你钱
  I just don't have cash on me right now.
  只是我现在没带现金
  So I'm gonna just tell Norma to run her old ass out to the ATM
  不过我会让诺玛到取款机去取
  and then bring it back in a jiff, all right?
  然后立刻送来,好吗
  I don't want your money, Louis.
  我不要你的钱,路易
  I just want you to—
  我只想让你...
  I was not here. I was not here.
  无视我吧,就当我没来过
  I was not here.
  我没来过
  All right, let's get started, shall we?
  好了,我们开始吧
  Isn't Harvey Specter leading this deposition?
  不是由哈维·斯佩克特来主持取证吗
  He sent me.
  他派我来了
  Now, Mr. Perkins,
  珀金斯先生
  my first question to you is...
  我的第一个问题是
  do you sleep well at night?
  你晚上睡得好吗
  of course you do,
  当然好了
  'cause you have a roof and a bed and running water,
  因为你有房子住,有自来水用
  and by contrast,
  相比之下
  thousands of families are gonna be sleeping on the street
  上千户的家庭即将露宿街头
  when Stable Shelters is forced to suspend their operations,
  就因为你偷了公司的钱
  all because of the money that you stole.
  致使安厦建筑公司的运作搁浅
  I never stole anything.
  我从没偷过任何东西
  You're Mazlo's number two.
  你是马兹洛的副手
  Money was embezzled. Do you deny that?
  你不承认有人挪用公款吗
  Absolutely. Please, Robert,
  当然不承认,拜托,罗伯特
  I know as general counsel you just basically push paper,
  我知道你这个总顾问只做些琐碎的事
  But will you please warn Mr. Perkins
  但请你警告珀金斯先生
  about the penalties of perjury.
  作伪证的后果
  Look, I'm not aware of any perjury.
  我没听到什么伪证
  We know about your account in the Caymans.
  我们知道你在开曼群岛有个账户
  $20 million. Are you kidding me?
  两千万美元,别搞笑了
  That transaction was legitimate.
  那笔交易是合法的
  Oh, when I take this public, you're gonna be disgraced.
  等我把这个公诸于众,你就得颜面扫地
  Your wife, your children, your whole family, disgraced.
  你的妻子,孩子,全家都要颜面扫地
  Would you show my client some respect—
  请你尊重我的委托人
  and that transaction had nothing to do with the firm.
  而且那笔交易和公司没有任何关系
  Bullshit.
  扯淡
  You either took your cut from Mazlo, or it was hush money.
  那笔钱不是马兹洛给你的赃款,就是封口费
  Either way, you're gonna live the rest of your life
  不管怎样,除非供出马兹洛
  as a pariah, or you give up Mazlo now.
  不然你下半辈子都只能做个下等人了
  Is this a deposition or an inquisition?
  这是在取证还是审讯
  This is ridiculous. I can show you the records.
  真是荒谬,我可以把记录给你看
  Oh, sure you can. Because you're the guy
  你当然可以,因为就是你
  who invented losses in mortgage-backed securities
  捏造了按揭证券的亏损
  when you never even bought them.
  其实你根本就没买
  I had no part in that.
  这没我的份
  But you were aware of it, and you did nothing about it.
  但是你很清楚这件事,却没有阻拦
  Come on, Louis.
  够了,路易
  Can I get a glass of water, please?
  我可以喝杯水吗
  You can't get any water. We don't have any.
  不可以,我们这里没水
  You give up Mazlo now, and this all stops.
  只要你供出马兹洛,就不用受这份罪了
  All right, that's—that's it.
  好了,这样吧
  My client needs a break.
  我的委托人需要休息一下
  We can continue this in ten minutes.
  我们十分钟后再继续
  I'm just getting started.
  我才刚刚开始
  I don't get it. She looks so sweet.
  我不明白了,她看起来很可爱
  Don't let the photo fool you.
  别被照片蒙了
  She's less "girl next door"
  她可不是邻家女孩
  and more "girl with the dragon tattoo."
  更像是个不良少女
  Look, my plate's full with Stable Shelters.
  安厦建筑公司的案子让我无暇他顾
  I need you to look into Jerome's daughter.
  我要你去调查杰罗姆的女儿
  Why didn't you just hire a private investigator?
  你怎么不请个私家侦探
  Because if there's a problem,
  因为一旦出现问题
  an investigator can't fix it.
  侦探解决不了
  I'm not just a lawyer to Jerome, okay?
  我不只是杰罗姆的律师
  I'm—I'm more like Robert Duvall in the Godfather.
  我就像电影《教父》里的罗伯特·杜瓦尔
  His consigliere.
  是他的顾问
  Okay.
  好吧
  What?
  怎么了
  Uh, nothing.
  没什么
  Just if you're his Robert Duvall,
  就是如果你是他的罗伯特·杜瓦尔
  you're coming to me,
  你转而拜托我
  so technically i'm your Robert Duvall.
  所以严格来讲,我就是你的罗伯特·杜瓦尔
  You're my Fredo.
  你是我的弗雷多
  Fredo? No.
  弗雷多,不是
  Robert, what the hell happened to Perkins?
  罗伯特,珀金斯怎么了
  Ask that pit bull of yours.
  问问你那凶狠的同事吧
  No, actually.
  不,实际上
  I prefer a female masseuse?
  我更喜欢女按摩师
  If that—can I call you right back?
  如果... 我一会打给你好吗
  Right back. Okay, bye.
  一会就好,好的,再见
  Perkins just got wheeled out on stretcher.
  珀金斯刚才被抬上担架
  Well, he couldn't handle the heat.
  他是中暑了吧
  He's probably faking it.
  说不定是假装的
  What were you thinking, starting that deposition without me?
  你脑子在想什么,我还没来就开始取证
  I don't know. Maybe if you were doing your jo—
  我怎么知道,也许你正忙着...
  Oh, no. What?
  不,怎么了
  It's from Geller. Perkins wasn't faking anything.
  盖勒发来消息,珀金斯没有装病
  Our best chance to nail Anthony Mazlo's dead.
  我们断送了安东尼·马兹洛的性命
  Well, he blew off the deposition,
  他不愿配合取证
  so I was just picking up the slack.
  我只是想让他知道我们不是好惹的
  I was letting Perkins sweat.
  我是想让珀金斯不安
  It was a tactic, which you completely undermined.
  这是我的策略,但全让你搞砸了
  I believe I made him sweat and then some.
  他被我整得远远不是焦躁这么简单了
  Are you actually proud of what you did?
  你对自己的所作所为很骄傲吗
  As far as I'm concerned,
  就我个人而言
  whatever happened to that guy
  无论那家伙发生了什么事
  was a result of his own guilt,
  都是他咎由自取
  and I will not apologize for deposing a criminal
  我也不会因为向他这个罪犯取证
  in a vigorous manner.
  而诚恳道歉的
  Losing Perkins is a complication.
  珀金斯的死,让案件变得棘手
  We're just gonna have to work harder
  我们得加倍努力
  to unearth Mazlo's money trail.
  追查出马兹洛的资金下落
  As for what happened,
  就目前的情况
  I've spoken to the hospital,
  我已经和医院交涉过了
  and cause of death was a pulmonary embolism.
  死因是肺栓塞
  It was nothing you did.
  跟你没有任何关系
  Would it be okay if I took the credit?
  那这功劳能算我的吗
  Louis, I need to have a word with Harvey.
  路易,我要和哈维单独说两句
  Okay.
  好吧
  Financial crime is that man's forte.
  金融犯罪案是那家伙的专长
  Yes, he overstepped his rank,
  我承认,他越权了
  but I'm not about to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
  但我不打算玉石俱焚
  Louis is the bathwater.
  路易就是那块"石头"
  Believe it or not, harvey,
  信不信由你,哈维
  You can be a real pain in the ass to work with too.
  跟你合作可不是件容易事
  I get along with me just fine.
  我觉得我很好相处啊
  Yes, well, I'm not about to tell Lucille Jackson
  我不打算告诉露西尔·杰克森
  that we didn't win because we couldn't work together.
  我们打不赢这场官司是由于我们合不来
  You need to figure out how to collaborate with Louis.
  你得适应和路易一起工作
  So the name on Lola Lensen's fake I.D.
  罗拉·詹森假身份证上的名字
  wasn't just pulled from thin air.
  并不是她凭空捏造的
  Belongs to an assistant controller at Clarity Drilling.
  而是清泉钻井公司的一名财务总监助理
  You're telling me this why?
  跟我说这些干嘛
  You wanted me to look into it.
  不是你让我查的吗
  I didn't ask you to explain the problem to me.
  我没让你解释问题所在
  I asked you to fix it for me.
  而是要你解决问题
  Did Louis really kill a guy?
  路易真的杀人了吗
  Is that what the associate rumor mill's been churning out?
  这是你们助理之间传出的闲话吗
  Actually, I think he started it.
  实际上,我觉得是他挑的头
  He also claims that he's 6'2"
  他还声称自己1米88
  with a full head of hair.
  满头秀发
  Louis with hair. That's good.
  满头秀发的路易,真有他的
  How'd you get past Donna?
  你是怎么过唐娜那一关的
  You waited till she peed, didn't you?
  你是趁她上厕所的时候进来的吧
  I mean, the woman retains water like a camel.
  那女人的憋尿功力了得
  I see that the, uh,
  我发现
  greatest band of all time is conspicuously absent.
  你没有史上最伟大乐队的唱片
  And who would that be, Louis?
  你指的是哪个乐队,路易
  I don't know. A little British band called Queen?
  一个叫皇后的英国小乐队
  Should have seen that coming.
  我早该料到你会这么说
  You know, real musicians,
  真正的音乐家
  they don't wear eyeliner.
  是不画眼线的
  Really? Why don't you tell that
  是吗,你怎么不去跟
  to the artist formerly known as Prince,
  摇滚歌手"王子"说说呢
  Who's... once again named Prince?
  他的本名就叫普林斯(王子)
  What do you want, Louis?
  你想干嘛,路易
  I think now that we're working together,
  既然我们一起工作
  we should set some ground rules.
  就得制定一些基本原则
  First rule, never touch my records.
  原则一,永远别碰我的唱片
  or anything else in this office.
  以及这个办公室里的任何东西
  Fine.
  好吧
  That includes the furniture.
  包括这里的家具
  I'm trying to build a rapport with you.
  我想和你和睦相处
  Okay?
  好吗
  I mean, I think our relationship needs a little work.
  我们的关系还需要慢慢磨合
  Let's hold off the couples counseling
  等我们五周年结婚纪念的时候
  Until our fifth anniversary.
  再考虑婚姻咨询吧
  Don't you think?
  你觉得怎么样
  Look, Mazlo's lawyer moved to push up the trial.
  听着,马兹洛的律师加速了案件审理的进度
  They know we need time to cultivate another witness.
  他们知道我们需要时间寻找其他证人
  I say we bluff.
  那我们就忽悠他们
  I mean, Perkins implicated Mazlo
  我可以说,珀金斯的律师一走出房门
  the minute his lawyer walked out of the room.
  就向马兹洛做出了暗示
  That's hearsay, Louis.
  那是瞎说,路易
  Not if it's a deathbed confession.
  如果这算临终忏悔的话就不一样了
  Maybe while Geller was making the 911 call,
  我们还可以说,盖勒打报警电话的时候
  I had a little conversation with Perkins.
  我和珀金斯说了几句话
  So you want to lie about what Perkins said
  对于珀金斯没说过的话和没做过的事
  and how he said it?
  你打算瞎编吗
  What's your brilliant solution, Harvey?
  那你有什么高见,哈维
  I'm having the money
  根据之前说好的
  in Perkins' account traced as we speak,
  我准备查出珀金斯那笔钱的下落
  and I have another witness in mind.
  我也想到其他证人的人选了
  I get Anthony Mazlo across that table,
  如果我能和安东尼·马兹洛当面对质
  You know I'll break him.
  我一定能降服他
  The way you broke Perkins?
  就像你降服珀金斯那样吗
  Yeah. If need be.
  对,如果有必要的话
  You're not hearing me.
  你没明白我的意思
  We need to hold off on any meeting.
  我们现在最好不要安排任何会面
  I just wanna know why—That's final, Louis.
  我只是想知道...就这么决定了,路易
  Question. Why would someone named Lola Jensen
  提问,一个叫罗拉·詹森的人为什么
  ever want to be known as Mildred Wisnewski?
  想让别人误以为她是米德里德·维纽斯基
  Who are you?
  你是谁
  My name's Mike Ross. I'm a lawyer.
  我叫迈克·罗斯,是名律师
  Let me guess. Pearson Hardman?
  让我猜猜,皮尔逊·哈德曼律所的吗
  You know, forging a government document
  你知道吗,911事件后
  like this after 911 is next to impossible.
  伪造政府批文的可能性微乎其微
  God, there must have been a glitch at the DMA.
  天呐,二甲胺八成又出了点小问题
  Why'd you come here?
  你来这干什么
  Your father came to us 'cause he's worried about you.
  你父亲来找过我们,他很担心你
  He's not worried. He'd be here himself.
  他才不担心我,不然他就亲自过来了
  He wouldn't have sent an empty suit.
  而不是派个无名小律师过来
  You don't know anything about me.
  你对我一无所知
  I, on the other hand, know that you used this I.D.
  而我却知道,你利用这张身份证
  to funnel payments from Clarity Drilling
  从清泉钻井公司窃取资金
  to some fake company that you set up.
  注入你自己建立的冒名公司
  Locksley LLC?
  洛克斯利有限责任公司
  You're stealing money from your father's company.
  你在从父亲的公司窃取资金
  Couple million so far.
  到目前为止,有200万了吧
  I don't need to know why,
  我不需要知道原因
  but I do need you to return it. Now.
  但我要你立刻完璧归赵
  Actually, you do need to know why.
  其实,你有必要知道原因
  This is ground water
  这是从突沙市南部
  from Clarity's fracking operation south of Tulsa.
  清泉公司那个天杀的工程中提取的地下水
  It's got elevated levels of dibutoxyethanol,
  亚乙基二醇二丁基,甲烷和苯的含量
  methane, and benzene.
  严重超标
  This compares samples taken pre-drilling
  这是钻井前水样的化学物质含量
  to levels taken last week.
  和上周提取的对比图
  How did you get that? That's classified company data.
  你怎么弄到的,那可是公司机密数据
  Let's just say I'm good with computers.
  你就当我是电脑高手吧
  Wait a minute. Locksley llc.
  慢着,洛克斯利责任有限公司
  As in Robin of Locksley, as in Robin Hood.
  名称取自《盗侠罗宾汉》和《罗宾汉》吧
  These toxins are known to cause kidney failure,
  这些毒素会导致肾衰竭
  liver cancer, and infertility.
  肝癌和不孕不育
  The EPA fines were a slap on the wrist,
  环保署就此只做出了轻度处罚
  but the settlement that your firm negotiated with the victims—
  但是你们律所与受害者所商定的赔偿数目
  It doesn't matter how pure your motives are.
  无论你的动机有多单纯
  You're committing a very serious crime.
  你都犯下了重罪
  Threaten all you want. Okay?
  你就使劲地威胁我吧
  There's no way that my father's gonna let this go public
  在我父亲的公司上市之前
  right before his IPO.
  他不会将此公之于众
  I'm not giving the money back.
  我是不会把钱还回去的
  I'm giving it away.
  我会分发给受害者
  In terms of living relatives, I didn't find anything,
  关于健在的亲属,我没有找到任何线索
  but when I looked into the estates of relatives who passed away,
  但当我调查过世亲属遗留下的房产时
  E Holding was originally in the name of the aunt.
  发现E控股公司最初是以阿姨的名义登记的
  Your theory on Perkins is right.
  你对于珀金斯的假设是正确的
  Harvey, what are you doing?
  哈维,你在干什么
  Rachel's services are under my purview.
  瑞秋应该为我做事的
  Sorry. I'm gonna change that.
  抱歉,我不会让他得逞的
  Anthony Mazlo and his attorney are in the conference room.
  安东尼·马兹洛和他的律师在会议室
  At whose invitation?
  谁让他们来的
  What, you think I called 'em?
  你认为是我打电话让他们来的吗
  I—I didn't.
  不是我
  Then Mazlo feels he has an advantage.
  那就是马兹洛觉得他占了上风
  And he's pressing it.
  现在想乘胜追击
  Fellas.
  各位
  Thanks for meeting us on such short notice.
  谢谢你们能这么快赶来接待我们
  I figured you'd be on a flight right now, Mr. Mazlo.
  我还以为你在飞机上呢,马兹洛先生
  Somewhere with no extradition agreement.
  飞到没有引渡协议的地方
  Let's get to the point.
  我们直接说重点吧
  Without Perkins, you don't have a case.
  珀金斯不在了,你们就无法立案
  This report summarizes an internal investigation we conducted.
  这是我们内部调查的总结报告
  What Inez has just handed you
  伊内兹递给你们的
  is hard evidence of fraudulent investments
  就是珀金斯进行虚假投资
  and fake losses perpetrated by Perkins.
  和谎报损失的铁证
  Guys have a real penchant for fiction, don't you?
  你们有妄想症吧
  No, he duped all of us.
  没有,是他骗了我们大家
  As CEO, he betrayed me
  作为执行总裁,他不但背叛了我
  just as much as the investors.
  还背叛了所有投资人
  We found an offshore account worth 20 million.
  我们发现了一个存有两千万的离岸账户
  Hold on a second.
  等等
  Lucille Jackson trusts you to manage
  露西尔·杰克森让你们管理
  a $150 million endowment.
  一亿五千万的捐赠基金
  Perkins takes 20. Where the hell's the rest of it?
  珀金斯拿了两千万,那其余的钱呢
  In light of these findings,
  鉴于目前的发现
  we'd like to offer a settlement.
  我们想要进行和解
  15 million.
  一千五百万
  Ten cents on the dollar? That's a slap in the face.
  只给九牛一毛,真是耻辱
  Well, we advise all our clients that investments carry risk.
  我们提醒客户们投资有风险
  You want a risk-free return, buy treasury bills,
  想要零风险回报,就去买国库券
  or, I don't know, hide your money under the mattress.
  或者把钱藏在床垫下面
  While you were writing the great American novel,
  在你天马流星编故事的时候
  I've been checking facts.
  我却一直在调查事实
  The 20 million that Perkins had overseas was legitimate.
  珀金斯在海外账户上的两千万是合法所得
  He was innocent.
  他是无辜的
  The money your firm embezzled is still out there,
  你们公司被挪用的钱还未追回
  and this so-called investigation
  而这份所谓的调查报告
  isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
  纯属浪费纸张
  Well, Lucille Jackson may beg to differ, counselor.
  露西尔·杰克森不会同意的,律师
  A bridge loan means she's desperate.
  申请过渡贷款说明她走投无路了
  Our offer is non-negotiable.
  我们的条件没有商量余地
  I won't accept this offer today or a year from now.
  这个条件我今天不会接受,以后也不会
  Now since you've all invited yourselves over,
  既然你们不请自来
  feel free to see yourselves out.
  也请自觉离开吧
  So first you attack me for wanting to lie about Perkins,
  刚才我想对珀金斯的事撒谎,你还教训我
  and then you turn around, do the same exact thing?
  结果一扭头就撒了谎,真是自打嘴巴
  I wasn't lying.
  我没说谎
  What are you saying to me?
  你说什么
  Harvey, what the hell are you saying to me?
  哈维,你到底在说什么
  That Perkins had no involvement whatsoever?
  珀金斯没有参与此事吗
  That's exactly what I'm saying, Louis.
  我就是此意,路易
  He was innocent.
  他是无辜的
  It's no surprise that Mazlo low-balled us.
  马兹洛对我们虚报低价也不奇怪
  I'm just passing along this offer as a formality.
  我只是按规定传述条件
  $15 million is not insignificant.
  一千五百万不是什么小数目
  But now's not the time to settle.
  但现在不是和解的时候
  We have to strengthen our hand.
  我们必须坚持立场
  All right, here's my problem.
  好吧,我有个问题
  Best-case scenario.
  最佳情况是
  We go to trial, the jury awards us a settlement,
  我们上庭,陪审团判决和解
  obviously Mazlo appeals that.
  显然,马兹洛更希望如此
  It's three years before I see any money,
  那样的话,我三年都别想拿到钱
  and my foundation's long gone by that point.
  而到时我的基金早就没了
  No, I'm not gonna let Mazlo
  不,我不会让马兹洛
  pocket the lion's share of your endowment.
  分走你捐赠基金的最大份额
  I'm not interested in a Pyrrhic victory.
  我可不想得不偿失
  Neither are we.
  我们也是
  And to prove it, we're gonna forego our usual fee,
  为了表明诚意,我们打算先动用平日收费
  and return to you the money you've already paid.
  并返还你已付的费用
  I grew up sleeping in my mama's car.
  我从小睡在我妈的车里
  And in and out of more halfway houses than I can count,
  我们住过的小客栈,数都数不过来
  and one thing I realized is that every penny matters.
  我从中悟出的道理就是每一分钱都很宝贵
  So thank you.
  所以我要谢谢你们
  What you gonna do?
  你要怎么做
  Perkins may have been innocent,
  珀金斯也许是无辜的
  but he was still Mazlo's direct report.
  但他还是马兹洛的直属部下
  I'm gonna find out what he knew.
  我要弄清他知道些什么
  Your job is to verify every detail
  你们的工作就是核查马兹洛
  of Mazlo's internal investigation.
  内部调查的每一个细节
  It is not about the crime now. It's about the cover-up.
  不是要查犯罪细节,而是他们所掩盖的事实
  This says Perkins acted alone.
  这上面说珀金斯独来独往
  Well, he's the perfect scapegoat.
  他是个完美的替罪羊
  He can't defend himself.
  他不能为自己辩护了
  You want to go to the bathroom?
  你想去厕所吗
  You don't bother coming back.
  去了就别回来了
  By the way, that goes for personal phone calls, emails, and texts.
  另外还不准打私人电话,发私人电邮和短信
  I detect a whiff of slacking,
  一旦发现有所懈怠
  you are done. Get it?
  你们就完了,明白了吗
  You find anything, I'll be in my office.
  我在办公室,有线索告诉我
  Louis. Uh, I'm still working on Harvey's case.
  路易,我还在跟哈维的案件
  Jerome Jensen can go screw himself for all I care.
  杰罗姆·詹森死了都跟我没关系
  Well, Harvey explicitly told me—
  哈维明确跟我说
  I don't care if a burning bush told you, Mike.
  谁跟你说的我都不管,迈克
  The only commandments you need to focus on right now
  你现在唯一需要遵从的
  come from me.
  是我的命令
  There's something wrong with Louis.
  路易很不对劲
  It's not my problem. I answer to Harvey.
  不是我的问题,我只听哈维的
  Sitting home alone with your kids, with no job.
  回家看孩子去吧,你被开除了
  Harvey.
  哈维
  You solve Jerome's problem yet?
  你解决完杰罗姆的问题了吗
  Uh, about to. But I need your corporate card first.
  快了,我现在需要你的工卡
  What for?
  为什么
  Well, I thought you didn't want me to explain it to you.
  你不是不想听我解释吗
  You're right. I don't.
  没错,我不想听
  Okay.
  行了
  It's killing you not knowing
  不知道我要用这个做什么
  what I'm gonna use this for, isn't it?
  你很难受吧
  Nope.
  不会
  Please let me tell you.
  让我告诉你吧
  If you bring that back to me and it smells like stripper,
  如果你还卡的时候,上面有脱衣舞女的味道
  you're fired.
  你就被开除了
  I don't—I don't go to places like that.
  我不去那种地方
  You had to send someone?
  你一定要派人来吗
  Couldn't just call me?
  就不能直接打给我
  If you wanted this to be private,
  如果你想要不被发现
  should have just robbed me.
  你就该直接打劫我
  You robbed the company, I had to involve other people.
  你挪用了公款,我就不得不牵扯进其他人
  Okay. Why don't we take a seat?
  不如我们坐下谈吧
  Why are you here?
  你找我过来干什么
  I want to tell you my side of things.
  我想要告诉你一些事情
  Okay.
  行
  I'm not proud of the fact that we contaminated people's water.
  对于污染水源的事情我并不引以为豪
  But we apologized.
  但我们已经道过歉了
  We implemented safeguards.
  也落实了安全措施
  We negotiated a payout that was more than generous.
  同时还兑现了慷慨至极的赔偿
  If that's what you think, then you are lying to yourself.
  如果你真这么想,那你就是在自欺欺人
  I think that we could keep this civil—
  我觉得我们该心平气和一点
  No, she's right. It's true.
  不,她说的对,确实
  I am lying to myself.
  我在自欺欺人
  I thought this was a phase,
  我以为这只是阶段性的
  that it was hormones, that it would pass,
  是荷尔蒙作怪,一切都会过去
  but the truth is...
  但事实是
  I raised a thief.
  我养了一个贼
  Okay, I think we're gonna need a minute. Thank you.
  给我们点时间,谢谢
  A thief.
  贼是吗
  My research is making the planet more habitable, okay?
  我的研究致力于让地球更适于居住
  You are making money destroying it.
  而你却在搞破坏并从中牟利
  You have no respect for me, that's fine.
  你不尊重我,不要紧
  But at least respect the workers.
  但起码请尊重一下那些工人
  You're stealing from them too.
  你偷的也是他们的血汗钱
  You think I'm such a criminal?
  你觉得我身负此等大罪是吗
  Arrest me.
  那就抓我啊
  So I organized this so that you two could clear the air,
  我安排这次见面是为了让你们消除误会
  and it seems we've gotten off the wrong foot...
  不过我们似乎越走越偏了
  You know what? It's the same story as always, dad.
  你知道吗,老爸,这次还是老样子
  You duck your responsibilities.
  你永远都在回避责任
  Lo—Lola.
  罗拉
  What if I paid the company back with my own money?
  我用自己的钱还给公司如何
  I don't think that would be a very good idea.
  我不认为这是个好主意
  It would make you a conspirator.
  这会让你成为同谋
  I'm not turning my daughter into the police.
  我不能把女儿交给警察
  This is not about the company image.
  这无关公司商誉
  Well, the good news is, she hasn't distributed the money—
  好消息是她还没开始散钱
  The money is irrelevant.
  不关钱的事
  I came to Pearson Hardman to take care of this.
  我请皮尔逊·哈德曼律所帮忙解决此事
  Instead, my daughter and I are further apart than ever.
  可我女儿反而和我渐行渐远
  I can't imagine how hard it is right now.
  我简直无法想象你所要面对的一切
  People are saying the most horrible things about Elliot.
  现在关于埃利奥特的流言四起
  They must think I've gone deaf.
  他们一定以为我聋了
  Anthony Mazlo has been dragging your husband's name
  安东尼·马兹洛还在利用你丈夫
  through the mud to make him a scapegoat, Mrs. Perkins.
  让他做替罪羊,珀金斯夫人
  I'm here to help.
  我是来帮忙的
  I don't understand.
  我不明白
  You work for the other side.
  你是另一边的人
  I work for a charitable organization that had all its money stolen.
  我同样效力于某资金被全部窃取的慈善机构
  I'm on the other side of Anthony Mazlo,
  我的对立方是安东尼·马兹洛
  not your husband,
  不是你丈夫
  and I don't want to see his memory painted with the same brush.
  我不希望看到他的名声被抹黑
  What would I have to do?
  需要我做什么
  This isn't the time or the place.
  现在说这个不合时宜
  No, it's okay. What would I have to do?
  不,没关系,我该怎么做
  I'd like to know everything
  我想知道埃利奥特跟你说过的
  Elliot has ever told you about Mazlo.
  任何关于马兹洛的事情
  Any details would help.
  每个细节都很重要
  Ms Perkins, uh, I'm Louis Litt.
  珀金斯夫人,我是路易·利特
  And I just want to let you know
  我想告诉您
  that I'm going to do whatever it takes to clear your husband's name.
  我一定会竭尽所能,为您的丈夫正名
  His name?
  正名
  My husband would be alive today if it weren't for you.
  要不是因为你,我丈夫现在还健在
  Well, we don't know that.
  话可不能这么说
  I know what happened in that room.
  我知道那天发生了什么
  Well, at the time, we didn't have all the facts,
  当时我们并不了解所有的真相
  but now we do.
  但现在我们清楚了
  I can't believe that you have the audacity to come here.
  我真不敢相信你居然有脸到这里来
  I don't ever want to see your face again.
  我这辈子也不想再见到你
  And you can forget about me helping you.
  你也别琢磨着让我帮忙了
  What the hell are you doing?
  你这是搞什么鬼啊
  I was deposing the widow, just like you.
  我跟你一样,在向遗孀取证
  I came here to pay my respects and initiate a relationship,
  我来到这里表示慰问,建立友好关系
  not aggravate a grieving woman.
  而不是激怒一位悲痛欲绝的妇女
  Yeah, I brought flowers.
  我也是,我还买了花
  You just cost us a potential witness.
  你让我们失去了一位潜在证人
  Oh, really?
  真的吗
  Well, maybe—maybe if you shared your game plan with me—
  也许你该事先告诉我你的计划
  Oh, the same way that you shared your game plan with me?
  就像你这样冷不丁地来一出一样吗
  How do you expect her to react to seeing you?
  你以为她见到你的反应该是如何
  You need to get your shit together and find us a new witness.
  你最好卯足劲,给我们找个新的证人
  Lola.
  罗拉
  Wanted to apologize for earlier today.
  我来为之前的事道歉
  Can I come in?
  我能进来吗
  Uh, yeah. Of course.
  当然
  Nice gesture. Botanical gardens.
  很有心嘛,选园林作为见面地点
  Yeah, he said it was a pretty special place for you guys.
  是啊,他说你们俩对那里有特殊的感情
  It was. And then he became CEO.
  的确如此,接着他就成了总裁
  But I'm not here to reminisce.
  我可不是来这追忆往事的
  I must say I was, uh, really impressed
  我不得不赞叹一下
  you figured out what I was doing.
  你竟然猜出了我的想法
  Especially since you're not even a real lawyer.
  尤其是你还算不上一位正牌律师
  What—what are you talking about?
  你这话什么意思
  I accessed Harvard law school's alumni directory.
  我查看了哈佛法学院男毕业生名录
  Every class that graduated for the last ten years.
  过去十年毕业生的所有记录
  No record of Mike Ross. At all.
  压根没有叫迈克·罗斯的
  Yeah, the dean's office was supposed to fix that.
  是,院长办公室本该修正的
  They—they put my name wrong in the system.
  他们把我的名字登记错了
  I checked your social security number against the database.
  我将你的社保号与数据库做了对比
  How'd you get my social security number?
  你怎么会知道我的社保号
  Easily. Here's the deal.
  小事一桩,你听好
  Leave me alone, or I expose you.
  别插手我的事,不然我就揭发你
  You don't really seem that worried about this.
  你好像完全不担心这事
  Threats like hers are a tactic.
  她恐吓你,这是个策略
  They're effective because they distract you
  这招很有效,因为它会把你的注意力
  from what you're supposed to be doing.
  从正事上分散开
  Are you crazy?
  你是疯了吗
  What we should be doing is backing the hell off.
  我们该做的是赶紧躲远点吧
  And how would that go, huh?
  那之后会怎么样呢
  "Jerome, you came to us with the problem,"
  杰罗姆,你找我们帮忙
  "we discovered that your daughter"
  我们发现你的女儿
  "stole $2 million from your company,"
  从贵公司盗走了两百万
  "and our conclusion is you're shit out of luck"?
  而我们的结论是你太他妈倒霉了
  I don't really care how it would go.
  我一点也不在乎结果怎样
  All I care about is my life,
  我只在乎的自己的人生
  and—and keeping our secret.
  以及守住我们的秘密
  I told you, it's a distraction.
  我跟你说了,这只不过是个策略
  She won't pull that trigger.
  她不会真干的
  Why do you think she hasn't distributed that money yet?
  你以为她为何迟迟不把那笔资金散出去
  Why do you think Jerome doesn't want us to go to the police?
  你以为杰罗姆为何不想我们联络警方
  I don't know.
  我不知道
  It's because they both want to bury the hatchet,
  因为他们双方都希望能冰释前嫌
  And if any of that stuff happens, they can't.
  而一旦动了真格,就和解不了了
  Then what?
  我们该怎么办
  Figure out a way to make them reconcile.
  想办法让他们握手言和咯
  It's easy.
  就这么简单
  Yeah. It's easy.
  是够简单的
  Inez, right? Louis litt.
  是伊内兹吗,我是路易·利特
  I know who you are.
  我知道你是谁
  So is this what you do for Mazlo?
  这就是你为马兹洛做的工作吗
  You clean up his dirty laundry?
  你负责洗他的脏衣服
  Leave me alone.
  离我远点
  You know, you have your whole career ahead of you.
  你知道自己前途无量吗
  Mazlo goes down and you're part of this cover-up,
  到时候马兹洛倒了台,你作为帮凶
  no one's gonna hire you.
  没人会肯雇你
  I can't help you.
  我帮不了你
  Listen, can I just tell you something, Inez?
  我能告诉你些事吗,伊内兹
  In my experience, people respond to two things, okay?
  以我的经验来看,人会被两种手段驱使
  And that's the carrot and the stick.
  那就是利诱和威逼
  Now, I prefer the stick,
  现在我更倾向于来硬的
  and if you do not help me,
  因此如果你不帮我
  I will devote my considerable expertise to sticking it to you.
  我会用我丰富的专业经验来让你就范
  The same way you stuck it to Perkins.
  就像逼迫珀金斯那样吗
  Inez, stop.
  伊内兹,等等
  Let's go with the carrot.
  咱们还是谈谈条件吧
  Inez, Harvey Specter.
  伊内兹,我是哈维·斯佩克特
  I appreciate you coming forward.
  很感激你能前来
  I should have done it sooner.
  我早就该来了
  What changed?
  为什么改变了呢
  I can't be a part of a company like that anymore.
  我再也受不了在那公司做事了
  Are you ready to testify against Anthony Mazlo
  你准备好在公开法庭上举证
  in open court?
  安东尼·马兹洛了吗
  I am.
  是的
  I assume you've documented his malfeasance.
  你应该有指证他违法渎职的文件资料吧
  Because otherwise it's he said, she said.
  不然的话就是口说无凭
  The entire paper trail.
  全部的书面记录
  From the beginning all the way to last week.
  从最开始到上个星期的
  Harvey asked me to fix this problem with Lola,
  哈维让我解决罗拉的问题
  but I can't.
  但我做不到
  Because your daughter's not the problem, Mr. Jensen.
  因为令爱并非问题所在,詹森先生
  You are.
  你才是
  Are you trying to get fired?
  你是想被炒鱿鱼吗
  No. I'm not.
  不,我不是
  I'm your attorney.
  我是你的代理人
  It's my job to give you advice.
  为你提建议是我的职责
  But you're her father.
  但你是她的父亲
  It's your job to raise her.
  对孩子的悉心培养是你的职责
  Now, you can go to another firm,
  你大可以更换代理律所
  but there's not a lawyer in the city
  但是世上没有哪位律师
  that can do that job for you.
  能替你完成这份职责
  Please don't lecture me on parenting.
  请不要在为人父母这个问题上教育我
  Mr. Jensen, I had a difficult relationship with my father,
  詹森先生,我曾与我父亲关系恶劣
  so trust me when I tell you that Lola wants to forgive you,
  所以请相信我,罗拉是想原谅你的
  but she needs you to take the first step.
  但她需要你先退一步
  Well, we tried it your way.
  我们也试过了
  We went to lunch, and you saw how well that worked out.
  一起共进午饭,你也目睹结果了
  My daughter's not a child.
  我女儿不是小孩子了
  She's an adult.
  她是个成年人
  She made these choices as an adult.
  也以成年人的身份做了这些决定
  If you just found a way...
  如果你能找到办法
  You're my lawyer. This is a legal problem.
  你是我的律师,我与你只谈法律
  My daughter brought this on herself.
  我女儿的行为是她自己的选择
  Now, I desperately do not want her to go to prison.
  现在尽管我极不情愿她坐牢
  But if she doesn't return the money, she will.
  但如果她不把钱还回来,她就蹲定了
  Where's Mazlo?
  马兹洛在哪
  He was afraid to face us himself?
  他不敢亲自面对我们吗
  What do you want?
  你们想怎么样
  We know about your entire scheme.
  我们知道你们的整个计划
  What scheme?
  什么计划
  Oh, the scheme where Mazlo's laundering money through Dubai.
  马兹洛去迪拜洗黑钱的计划
  How do you know about Dubai?
  你怎么知道迪拜的事
  We cultivated another source.
  我们有了新的信息源
  What kind of settlement are you looking for?
  你们希望怎样和解
  One that includes punitive damages.
  至少要有惩罚性损害赔偿金吧
  Send Inez in here, please.
  让伊内兹进来
  I don't think you'll find her at her desk.
  我想你应该找不到她吧
  Why not?
  怎么会
  'Cause she agreed to testify for us.
  她同意为我们作证了
  I doubt that.
  我深表怀疑
  When your colleague approached her,
  你同事联络她时
  she came straight to us.
  她直接汇报给了我们
  He even tried to bribe me.
  他甚至想要贿赂我
  He said if I ratted out Mr. Mazlo,
  他说如果我出卖马兹洛先生
  he'd get me a job as an assistant to Jessica Pearson.
  就能让我做杰西卡·皮尔逊的助手
  Everything she told you is a complete fabrication.
  她告诉你的每件事都是假的
  There is no Dubai.
  根本就没有什么迪拜
  I seem to recall you mentioning something
  让我来提醒一下你们
  about penalties for perjury at our last meeting.
  我们在上次会面中提到的对伪证的处罚
  Well, the penalty for bribing a witness is just as severe.
  对于贿赂证人的处罚将更加严重
  And we're willing to overlook that indiscretion
  我们乐意忽略此次轻率行为
  if you convince your client to take our settlement offer.
  只要你们能说服你们的客户接受和解条款
  Well, our revised settlement offer.
  当然了,是重新修订的和解条款
  Revised? Yes.
  重新修订的,没错
  Exactly half of what it was before.
  也就是之前所说的一半金额
  What the hell were you thinking?
  你到底怎么想的啊
  We needed a new witness.
  我们需要新的证人
  You didn't think to look into her story?
  你就没想到要查查她的底吗
  I don't know. Did you look into it?
  不知道,你查了吗
  You were the one who brought her in.
  是你带她来的
  I assumed you had.
  我以为你查了呢
  Like any halfway decent lawyer would.
  就算一个二把刀的律师也知道要查吧
  We were under the gun.
  我们形势严峻
  And I was under strict instructions from my golf pro
  况且有人颐指气使地给我下死命令
  to get another witness.
  让我再去找个证人来
  No, I told you to get another witness,
  我是让你找个证人
  not bribe one.
  不是买个来
  That's enough.
  够了
  As for the threat against Louis,
  尽管路易被要挟
  no money changed hands.
  至少资金还没有转移
  I'm not concerned with Louis.
  我担心的不是路易
  He brought your name into it, okay?
  他把你也牵扯进来了,懂吗
  The offer was to be your assistant.
  他提的条件是给你做助理
  Now you're exposed because of what he did.
  这样就等于把你拉下水了
  Is that true?
  这是真的吗
  She's an executive assistant to the head of a major investment firm.
  她是大投资公司头头的行政助理
  She's not gonna work for a junior partner.
  怎么可能让她屈尊给初级合伙人打工
  So you tried to bribe her.
  所以你就试图贿赂她
  No, it wasn't a bribe, Jessica.
  我那不是贿赂,杰西卡
  It was an incentive.
  只是想激她一下
  I thought she'd be more likely to talk
  我觉得要想让她开口
  if she wasn't worried about getting fired.
  就必须免除她被解雇的顾忌
  I want you to go to Mazlo and take their offer.
  你去马兹洛那里接受他们的条件吧
  I'm not ready to do that. I'm not either.
  我还不想那么做,我也是
  I waived Lucille's fee
  我退回露西尔的佣金
  because a certain senior partner
  是因为某个资深合伙人
  said we'd never go to trial.
  说这事不会闹上法庭
  I said that before you stuck me with Louis.
  这话是在你把路易塞给我之前说的
  Not the point.
  那不是重点
  She can't afford it, and neither can we.
  她输不起,我们也一样
  Give me time.
  给我点时间
  Give it to me without Louis,
  让我来办,路易别插手
  and we'll see who can afford it and who can't.
  我们走着瞧,看看输不起的是谁
  You have until the end of the day.
  到今晚截止
  You come up empty,
  你若一无所获
  I'm taking the offer to Lucille myself.
  我就亲自去找露西尔谈
  Jessica. I went to Perkins—
  杰西卡,我去找珀金斯...
  Not another word.
  一个字也别说了
  You try something like that again,
  你再敢那么干
  and it will be your last day at this firm.
  就收拾包袱走人吧
  You said Jerome wouldn't pull the trigger.
  你说杰罗姆不会动真格
  You were wrong. He's ready.
  你错了,他已经蓄势待发了
  I don't have time for that right now.
  我现在没工夫管那个
  Harvey, when the police show up at Lola's doorstep,
  哈维,等警察找上罗拉
  we're done.
  我们就完了
  Has she distributed the money yet?
  她把钱送出去了吗
  No, she hasn't, but she's—
  不,还没呢,不过她
  She hasn't, and she won't,
  还没,也不会
  because what she wants is her daddy's attention.
  因为她想要的是她老爸的注意力
  Now sit down with me, and let's deal with this.
  你坐下,我们处理这件事
  Yeah. Yeah, sure.
  好,好吧
  Why don't you tell me what you need?
  说说你要我做什么吧
  Mazlo was in Liechtenstein the day that
  露西尔的捐款不翼而飞的当天
  Lucille's endowment evaporated.
  马兹洛人在列支敦士登
  Maybe he was skiing.
  或许他去滑雪了
  Nobody goes to Liechtenstein for pleasure.
  才没人去列支敦士登度假呢
  Why don't we subpoena the bank records?
  我们为什么不发传票索取银行记录
  How many banks can there be?
  那里能有多少银行
  Place is like Switzerland on steroids.
  那地方比瑞士还恐怖(银行多)
  We'll never see those records.
  我们不可能拿到那些记录
  So what the hell do you want from me, then?
  那你他妈到底要我做什么
  What did you just say to me?
  你刚刚说什么
  I once suggested that we hack Harvard's records to cover my ass,
  我曾提议黑进哈佛的资料库来办妥我的事
  and you laughed at me.
  可你不屑一顾
  And now it turns out that you were wrong,
  现在证明你错了
  and it's about to cost me my career.
  而我就要为此饭碗不保
  Where are you going?
  你去哪
  You told me to fix my case.
  你让我解决我的案子
  Why don't you fix yours?
  那你也自己解决吧
  Hope you came here to tell me Harvey's backing off.
  希望你是来告诉我哈维不再多管闲事了
  I wish I could, but he's not.
  我也希望,可惜非也
  That's too bad. Had such a promising career.
  真是可惜了你的似锦前程
  Oh, my god, Lola,
  老天,罗拉
  you act like you care about a higher cause,
  你装得像个圣人君子
  but of all the companies that exist, you chose your dad's.
  可这么多公司,你偏选了你爸爸的
  Company that's trying to make amends for what it did.
  而这家公司还试着弥补他们的过失
  Really don't need to hear another speech
  我才懒得听你这种朝衣冠禽兽努力的人
  from a wanna-be suit.
  给我上大课
  God, you think I'm your enemy, huh?
  天啊,你觉得我是你的敌人,是吗
  Well, I'm not.
  我不是
  I didn't even come here to talk to you about me or your father.
  我不是来和你谈我,或你父亲的
  New york. Iowa. Kansas.
  纽约,爱荷华,堪萨斯
  40 states that all have housing projects that will vanish
  四十个州都有即将成为泡影的住宅计划
  if we don't find out information that only you can help us get.
  而只有你能帮我们找出所需信息
  So you can steal money from your father's company
  你可以偷你爸公司的钱
  or you can blow the whistle on me if you want to,
  也可以去告发我
  but if you really care about people the way that you claim to,
  但如果你是真的关心你所声称的那些人
  you're gonna do this first.
  这才是你该先做的
  Are we close?
  有收获吗
  I'm accessing the banks through a server in China.
  我在通过天朝的服务器进入银行
  Unless you'd rather me use yours.
  莫非你想我就用你这边的
  Take your time. Done.
  慢慢来,进去了
  All right, there's 16 banks in Liechtenstein.
  列支敦士登有十六家银行
  This is every account in every single one of them.
  这里列有每家银行的每个账户
  None of the accounts is listed under Anthony Mazlo.
  没有一个账户在安东尼·马兹洛名下
  Forget about the name.
  别管名字了
  Find an account with $150 million
  找到安厦建筑的资金被盗那天
  embezzled from Stable Shelters on that day.
  户头上多了一亿五千万的账户
  Harvey, it's time.
  哈维,时间到了
  Unless you have something,
  你要是没查到什么
  I'm calling Lucille to settle.
  我就打电话找露西尔来和解了
  Jessica, you know how Liechtenstein
  杰西卡,你知道列支敦士登
  doesn't respond to subpoenas,
  完全不理会传票
  so I've responded for them.
  所以我就主动上门了
  Just trust me.
  相信我
  We've got everything we need to find Lucille's money.
  要找到露西尔的钱,我们已万事俱备
  It's not here.
  没在这里
  Sounds like you need more than just another minute.
  看来你一时半会儿搞不定
  You need another person.
  你果真是欠东风
  Someone whose expertise is financial crime.
  你需要一个精通金融犯罪的人
  No. No.
  不,不
  Harvey, bring in Louis.
  哈维,去找路易
  Or I'm calling Lucille.
  不然我就给露西尔打电话
  Donna, I need to talk to Louis.
  唐娜,我要跟路易谈谈
  He's not in his office.
  他不在办公室
  huh. Norma wouldn't tell you where he is?
  怎么,诺玛不告诉你他在哪吗
  Well, she didn't, um...
  她没有...
  You didn't ask her, did you?
  你就没问吧
  She gives me the creeps.
  她让我毛骨悚然的
  Ugh. You're such a wuss.
  你可真是个软蛋
  What did you just say to me?
  你刚刚说什么
  I think we both know what I just said.
  少装没听到
  Norma, where is he?
  诺玛,他在哪
  What? You're kidding.
  什么,你开玩笑呢吧
  What?
  怎么了
  I come here when I need to be alone.
  我需要一个人静静时就来这里
  .44 magnum?
  点44马格南
  Really?
  你当真
  Feeling lucky today, punk?
  今天很有感觉吗,小阿飞
  You know, I understand
  我知道
  that me pissing the bed on this case
  我把案子搞砸了
  must be really, really fun for you.
  你一定心里暗爽
  No. Louis, it's not.
  不,路易,不是这样的
  The one thing you and I have in common
  我们唯一的共同点
  is we need to win.
  就是我们都需要赢
  I noticed that.
  这我知道
  I came here because, even after everything,
  我来这里是因为,尽管事态不好
  we can win.
  我们还是能赢
  No.
  不
  I can watch while you win.
  是我只能看着你赢
  Louis, I'm not here to give you shit.
  路易,我不是来跟你闲扯的
  Listen, I respect you.
  听我说,我尊敬你
  I bribed a witness.
  我贿赂证人
  You incentivized her.
  你是想激她一下
  Went to see Perkins' widow.
  我去找了珀金斯的遗孀
  To apologize.
  是想道歉
  I killed a man.
  我害死了个人
  That you thought had it coming.
  你知道他本就大限将至
  I don't think you heard what I said.
  我想你没听到我的话
  I respect you.
  我尊敬你
  You need my help.
  你是需要我帮忙
  I wouldn't phrase it exactly like that.
  我倒不会那么说
  Well, if you need my help,
  如果你需要我帮忙
  you better phrase it exactly like that.
  你最好斟字酌句说清楚了
  Okay. You want me to say it?
  好吧,你想我开口是吗
  I'll say it.
  那我就说
  I'm under the gun, and I need your help.
  现在迫在眉睫了,我需要你的帮助
  I've got information,
  我有信息资源
  and you've got the financial expertise to break this case.
  而你有解决案子所需的金融专业头脑
  Now let's put the gun down and go get 'em.
  咱们把抢放下,去收拾他们吧
  Okay.
  好的
  First just stand over there.
  你先站前面去
  Don't push it.
  别得寸进尺
  So what was the exact amount of money
  安厦建筑的账户究竟
  that was lost from Stable Shelters' account?
  损失了多少金额
  Why?
  为什么问这个
  I'm good with numbers.
  我很擅长数字活儿
  All right. What do you have?
  说说你查到些什么
  We've compiled a printout of every account
  列支敦士登十六家银行
  that had a deposit made on the day in question
  出事那天所有有过存款记录的账户
  in all of Liechtenstein's 16 banks.
  资料都打印出来了
  Okay. Well, we are going to focus on, excuse me...
  好的,我们要专攻,借用一下
  these five banks.
  这五家银行
  How can you be sure?
  你凭什么确定
  Watch this.
  听好了
  These four banks have a history of capitulating to subpoenas.
  这四家银行曾屈服于法庭压力
  So Mazlo would know.
  马兹洛事先会搞清楚
  These six have U.S. corporate parents,
  这六家在美国有母公司
  which would expose their accounts to federal scrutiny.
  使他们受制于联邦政府监管
  Once again, Mazlo would know.
  同样,马兹洛也知道
  And then the one that he's got right there is low in reserves,
  然后这边的这家银行储备金不足
  therefore its solvency's in question,
  意味着偿付能力有限
  and there is no way in hell that Mazlo would take his stolen money
  而马兹洛绝不可能把挪用的款项
  and put it into some shaky bank.
  存进一家摇摇欲坠的银行
  So we can be sure.
  所以我们能够确定
  Every person who embezzles money,
  那些盗用公款的人
  they do it in their own way.
  都有一套自己独特的行事风格
  But the one thing that they all have in common
  但他们的共同之处
  is that they never put all their eggs in one basket.
  在于他们绝不会孤注一掷
  So we are going to be looking at a combination of accounts.
  因此我们面对的会是多个账户组合的情况
  Across banks.
  横跨不同银行
  Well, I mean, maybe across banks.
  也许是不同的银行
  Maybe the same bank.
  也有可能是同一家
  But we're definitely looking at more than one account.
  但肯定会有多个账户
  How do we figure out which accounts are his?
  那我们如何识别出哪些账户是他的
  Because they're all gonna add up
  凭总和,因为所有账户的资金
  to the same exact amount of money
  加和后的总量必然
  that was lost from Stable Shelters' account.
  和安厦建筑损失的金额一致
  Well, how do you know?
  你怎么知道
  When the account was drained, it had to go somewhere.
  有出必有入
  What goes out from Lucille's had to go into Mazlo's.
  露西尔所失必然等于马兹洛所得
  Simple law of mathematics.
  很简单的数学法则
  So we just have to figure out a combination of accounts
  那么我们只需要找到账户组合
  that adds up to...
  总量等于...
  I'm good with numbers too.
  我也擅长数字活儿
  Thanks for meeting us on such short notice.
  感谢你们能立刻前来
  Well, I assume you're ready to take our offer.
  我猜你们是准备接受我们的出价了
  I rushed right down.
  于是飞奔过来了
  Well, we just have a few questions
  在那之前,我们还有
  before we get to any of that.
  几个问题需要确认
  We didn't agree to answer any questions.
  我们不接受任何询问
  No, no, robert, it's okay.
  不,不,罗伯特,不要紧
  I'm happy to play.
  我乐意奉陪
  Have you ever been to Liechtenstein, Mr. Mazlo?
  马兹洛先生,你去过列支敦士登吗
  You know, I've been to many places.
  我去过很多地方
  Among them, Liechtenstein.
  其中包括列支敦士登
  Really? Well, of those many places,
  真的吗,那么在众多去处中
  did you open seven different bank accounts,
  你是否曾设立七个不同的银行账户
  the amounts of which add up to exactly the same amount of money
  存款总额与露西尔·杰克森的
  that disappeared from Lucille Jackson's endowment fund?
  资助基金消失的金额完全相同呢
  I doubt it. Uh, what I don't doubt
  我表示怀疑,但能肯定的是
  is that if you trace the money that went into those accounts,
  如果你查查那些账户的资金来源
  you'll find that it came
  你会发现它们都来自于
  from our corporate offices in Sri Lanka.
  我们公司在斯里兰卡的办事处
  It's completely legitimate.
  完全合法
  I mean, I'm happy to show you the records, uh,
  我非常乐意出示交易记录
  whenever you'd like.
  你们随时都可以审查
  That's great. Isn't that great?
  多和谐,不是吗
  Well, after that, can you show us the records
  在那之后,你能否再给我们看看
  of the seven safety deposit boxes
  当天你在那几家银行
  that you opened at those same banks the same day?
  开设的七个保险箱的记录呢
  I don't have to answer that.
  我不需要回答
  This isn't a deposition.
  这不是取证
  You're so right. It's more of a presentation.
  你说的很对,这更像是在表态
  We could make it a deposition.
  我们也可以弄成取证
  Or trial. up to you.
  或是庭审,由你决定
  We have pictures of you entering those banks.
  我们手上有你进入那些银行的照片
  And we have enough to crack their subpoenas.
  我们也完全有能力传唤他们作证
  Just a matter of time, Tony.
  只是早晚而已,托尼
  All right. What do you want?
  好吧,你想怎么样
  What do I wa—? Well, it's not about me.
  我想怎么... 这和我无关
  It's about Lucille.
  露西尔才是关键
  She wants your head on a stick
  她想要你游街示众
  But she'll settle
  要她和解有两个条件
  for her money back.
  一是钱物归原主
  And your resignation.
  二是你递交辞呈
  We agree right here,
  只要我们在这里达成一致
  no criminal prosecution?
  就不会有刑事诉讼对吗
  Done.
  成交
  If Lucille doesn't get her money back today,
  如果露西尔今天没拿回她的资金
  nothing's done.
  一切协议作废
  Great. That's perfect.
  很好,非常好
  You are back in business.
  你可以正常营业了
  The wire transfer just went through.
  资金已经汇过来了
  Girl, you came through.
  你挺过来了,姑娘
  That is what we do.
  我们就是做这个的
  Harvey. Harvey, get in here.
  哈维,哈维,进来
  Lucille wants to thank you in person.
  露西尔想当面谢谢你
  Always got time for gratitude.
  必须有时间接受感激嘛
  Harvey, you didn't let me settle,
  哈维,你当初没让我和解
  and I appreciate your tenacity.
  我很欣赏你的毅力
  Truth is, I didn't do this on my own.
  事实是,这不是我一个人办成的
  Have you met Louis Litt?
  你认识路易·利特吗
  You guys are doing such good work.
  你们干得真漂亮
  I just want you to know it.
  我只是想让你们知道
  Have I told you how valuable you are to this company?
  我说过你是公司不可多得的人才吗
  'Cuz you're not. I'm just kidding.
  因为你不是,开个玩笑
  Janice, I want you to take the rest of the day off
  詹尼斯,今天放你一天假
  because you're so good. And I really mean it.
  因为你很棒,我是认真的
  Howard, 9:30, Tequila shots.
  霍华德,九点半,龙舌兰
  You and me. Sharp. Be there.
  你和我,准时到那
  Louis. Luiz.
  路易,小路易
  What's up?
  怎么了
  What were you just doing in there?
  你在那里做什么
  What? I was just...
  什么,我只是在...
  Let me guess. You were cutting me out.
  让我猜猜,你在排挤我
  What are you talking about?
  你在说什么
  The little impromptu meeting you just had with Jessica and Lucille
  你和杰西卡还有露西尔开小会
  that you conveniently left me out of.
  轻而易举地将我排挤在外
  I didn't leave you out of anything.
  我没有在任何事情上排挤你啊
  I mean, I thought we were a team.
  我还以为我们是一个团队
  I thought this was the start of something,
  我以为我们的关系翻开了新的篇章
  but I—
  但是我...
  Now I see the truth all too clearly.
  现在我总算看清了
  Louis, I was walking by,
  路易,我只是路过
  and they called me in.
  她们叫我进去而已
  Yeah, just in time to take the credit for what I did.
  没错,正赶上时机将我所做的归功于你
  I didn't do that.
  我可没那么做
  Wouldn't even think of doing that.
  一丁点这种想法都没有
  But you know what?
  但是你知道吗
  You would, and that's your problem right there.
  你会这么想,这就是你的问题
  Got your email about Mazlo.
  收到你那封关于马兹洛的邮件了
  Not a bad way for Locksley Llc to go out.
  可以让洛克斯利有限责任公司完美散场了
  Looks like the firm owes you one.
  看来公司欠你一个人情
  I think you owe me one.
  欠我人情的是你吧
  Is this... The real thing?
  这是,货真价实
  Yeah.
  没错
  Told the dean's office you'd lost yours,
  我通知院长办公室说你的丢失了
  and they were happy to oblige for one of their top graduates.
  而他们乐意为优秀毕业生效劳
  I don't know if you're awesome or terrifying.
  真不知道我是该崇拜你还是畏惧你
  Also I added a layer of protection for you.
  我还给你加了固
  Uh, the Harvard Law School alumni database?
  这不是哈佛法学院的校友库吗
  It's all there. Your name, class rank,
  都在那,你的名字,班级排名
  Social security number.
  社保号
  You do realize you just made me party to a crime, right?
  你应该知道你让我成犯罪同伙了,对吗
  Can always call 'em up,
  你可以随时电话问询
  report it as a glitch.
  就说出故障了
  Let me guess. Untraceable.
  让我猜猜,无法追溯
  I'm not saying you won't get caught,
  我不是说你不会被抓住
  but it won't be because your story doesn't check.
  但不会因资料不符被抓
  Thank you.
  谢谢你
  Seriously.
  真的
  You're right.
  你是对的
  Working things out with my dad.
  是该和我爸爸应该好好相处
  Not the empty suit I thought you were.
  你并非我想的那样徒有衣表
  Who was that?
  那是谁
  Uh, client's daughter.
  客户的女儿
  Really? It's kind of late.
  真的吗,天色已晚
  What's she doing at the office at this hour?
  这个时候她来办公室做什么
  You know, she was, uh, just thanking me.
  她只是专程来感谢我
  Thanking you. Mm-hmm.
  感谢你,是的
  How'd she do that?
  她谢得如何
  Easily.
  很随意
  She bought me two tickets to Greece.
  她给我买了两张去希腊的机票
  Not interested.
  不感兴趣
  We leave tuesday.
  我们周二出发
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx1/397463.html