诉讼双雄第一季 第11集 皆大欢喜(在线收听

   Are you watching me?

  你在看我吗
  Do I look dashing?
  我看起来精神抖擞吗
  Nobody says dashing.
  谁会说自己精神抖擞啊
  James Bond says dashing.
  詹姆斯·邦德就这么说
  You think you're James Bond?
  你以为你是詹姆斯·邦德
  I could be James Bond.
  我挺像詹姆斯·邦德的
  I've got Connery's swagger...
  我有康纳利般矫健的步伐
  Definitely Daniel Craig's physique...
  我有丹尼尔·克雷格的体型
  Lazenby's...
  还有拉赞贝的...
  I have no idea what he's known for.
  我不知道他有什么特点
  You okay?
  你没事吧
  I had an interesting conversation with Louis last night.
  昨晚,路易对我说了些挺有意思的话
  He said I should be careful of you and Rachel.
  他说我应该小心你和瑞秋的关系
  Do I have anything to worry about?
  你们俩之间有什么吗
  No.
  没有
  He hates me, and he's just trying to get to me through you.
  他看我不顺眼,所以想借你来伤害我
  So you never—
  那你们俩从来都没...
  No.
  没有
  You got nothing to worry about.
  你不需要担心我们俩
  She's just a friend.
  我们只是普通朋友
  Okay. And I'm late.
  好吧,我迟到了
  I'll call.
  我会打给你
  Okay. Okay.
  好,好的
  We should go out.
  我们应该出去
  Uh, this is going out.
  我这就是要出门
  No, I mean you and me and Rachel
  不,我的意思是你,我,还有瑞秋
  should go on a double date.
  应该搞个四人约会
  Does she have a-a boyfriend?
  她有男朋友吗
  I, uh, don't know.
  我,不知道
  No.
  不要吧
  Going on a double date with somebody from work
  和同事一起搞四人约会
  might be kind of weird.
  会很奇怪的
  If I get to know her, then I won't worry.
  如果我能了解她,我就不会担心了
  It'll be fun.
  会很有意思的
  Just a couple friends going out. Right?
  只不过是几个朋友一起出去玩,不是吗
  Awesome.
  好极了
  Cab? Someone steal your bike?
  你怎么坐出租车,自行车被人偷了吗
  I have a lot on my mind. It's a safety issue.
  我现在脑子很乱,骑车怕出危险
  What are you talking about?
  你说什么呢
  Louis told Jenny about Rachel and me.
  路易跟珍妮说了我和瑞秋的事情
  It was one kiss, and she kissed me.
  只不过是一个吻,还是她主动的
  Okay, soap opera, just give me my documents.
  标准的肥皂剧情节,把文件给我
  Harvey.
  哈维
  Cameron.
  卡梅隆
  How the hell are you?
  你好吗
  Good to see you.
  很高兴见到你
  Too damn long.
  太久没见了
  Cameron Dennis, district attorney,
  这位是卡梅隆·丹尼斯,检察官
  Meet Mike Ross, my associate.
  这是迈克·罗斯,我的助理
  Hi.
  你好
  I guess that makes you his Harvey.
  我猜你就是他的哈维
  Sorry? Harvey was my associate.
  抱歉,哈维曾是我的助理
  I taught him everything he knows.
  他的本事都是我教的
  Best A.D.A. to come up since me.
  继我之后,他是最出色的检察官助理
  You taught him? "Never go to court."
  你教他的,"绝不上庭"
  That's me.
  那就是我说的
  "It's not about caring. It's about winning."
  "无关同情,只看输赢"
  Me.
  还是我说的
  No way. Harvey's Harvey.
  不是吧,你是哈维的哈维
  Yeah, exactly.
  没错
  We should, uh, catch up, have lunch.
  我们应该叙叙旧,一起吃个午饭
  Hey, you know what? This is crazy.
  这也太巧了
  I'm free for dinner tonight.
  我今晚正好没事
  Just cancel whatever you have,
  你把行程都取消吧
  and tell Jessica I demanded that you clear your schedule.
  告诉杰西卡我强烈要求你腾出时间陪我
  Dinner it is. It'd be nice.
  共进晚餐吗,好的
  That's my boy.
  真乖
  All right, you know where to find me, 8:00.
  你知道去哪儿找我,晚上八点见
  Glad I ran into you, Harvey.
  真高兴碰到了你,哈维
  Ross, you still work here?
  罗斯,你还在这里工作吗
  Funny.
  真好笑
  Yeah, 'cause I thought after I beat you—
  我以为被我打败之后...
  Yeah, I got it.
  我知道你想说什么
  Thanks for expediting. Yeah.
  辛苦你赶工了, 不客气
  Do you need something?
  你有什么需要吗
  Did you know that Harvey, uh, was a prosecutor?
  你知道哈维曾经是检察官吗
  No, he wasn't. Yeah, he was.
  不,他没做过,不,他曾经是
  I've read every bio at the firm.
  我看过公司所有人的简历
  People work for the D.A.'s office, it's on their bio.
  凡是在地方检查院工作过的,都会写在简历里
  Well, we ran into Cameron Dennis this morning.
  今天早上我们遇到了卡梅隆·丹尼斯
  The D.A.? Yeah.
  那个地方检察官,对
  He says that Harvey's the best A.D.A. he's ever had.
  他说哈维是他最得力的助理
  No. Come here.
  不可能,跟我来
  See? Nothing about being a prosecutor.
  看见没,没有做过检察官的记录
  Yeah.
  是啊
  I need you to go on a double date with me and Jenny.
  你得跟我和珍妮搞个四人约会
  Yeah, not gonna happen.
  不可能的
  You have to. Listen to me.
  你一定要来,听我说
  Louis warned her about you and me.
  路易警告她要小心咱俩的关系
  Wha—
  什...
  How did he even get—
  他怎么知...
  You know how.
  你知道的
  'Cause he walked in right after you kissed me.
  因为你吻过我之后,他正好走了进来
  If you say no,
  如果你拒绝
  she's gonna think something's going on between us.
  那她会以为我们之间有问题
  Okay. I'll go.
  好吧,我去
  Thank you. Freakin' Louis.
  谢谢,讨厌的路易
  Oh, is this Harvey?
  这是哈维吗
  Okay, you are definitely sending me that photo.
  没错,你一定要把这张照片发给我
  Westlaw lists him as prosecutor of record
  西法在众多案件中将他列为
  on pages and pages of cases.
  记录在案的检察官
  I told you. I don't get it.
  我就说吧,我真不明白
  Why wouldn't he have this on his bio?
  他为什么不把这些写进个人简历
  Because.
  因为
  Harvey's got something to hide.
  哈维想要隐瞒些什么
  It touches some idealistic core of your being,
  它能碰触到你灵魂深处的理想之境
  where even the greatest cynic has not given up hope.
  使最愤世嫉俗的人也不曾放弃希望
  That's why we listen to music.
  这就是我们听音乐的原因
  Oh, that's beautiful, Louis.
  太动人了,路易
  Really?
  真的吗
  And I think your decision to leave law
  我觉得你决定退出法律界
  to become a music critic
  去做一名音乐评论家
  is in everyone's best interests.
  会得到所有人的祝福
  Okay, I was quoting Peter Sellars.
  行了,我在引用彼得·谢勒的话(彼得·谢勒:英国当代最优秀的喜剧演员之一)
  I just got $1,000-a-head tickets to Nixon in China.
  我刚拿到《尼克松在中国》的票,一千元一张
  Are you two dating now? Should I come back?
  你们俩在约会吗,我是不是该待会再来
  Sit down, Harvey.
  坐吧,哈维
  Love it when you talk to me like my third grade teacher, Mrs. Coe.
  真喜欢你这种语气,像我三年级的柯尔老师
  Gentlemen.
  先生们
  Malcolm Price died last week.
  马尔科姆·普莱斯上周去世了
  Truly great loss for humanity.
  真是人道主义的巨大损失
  You want to mock the dead? Fine.
  你想嘲笑死人吗,可以
  But his tabloid,
  但他的小报
  Nothing But The Truth, has made us a fortune.
  《真相至上》为我们带来了可观的收入
  Price has left his estate, ten companies,
  普莱斯将他的不动产,十家公司
  including the tabloid, to his two daughters,
  包括报社,留给了他的两个女儿
  Madison and Kelsey.
  麦迪森和凯尔茜
  We have been asked to divide the assets up fairly.
  我们受到委托,要公平分配所有财产
  And I'm here why?
  那为什么要找我过来
  Because they hate each other.
  因为她们关系不和
  Malcolm structured the will to bring them back together.
  马尔科姆想借由遗嘱让她们和解
  You have a knack for bringing parties together
  你有能力让敌对的双方
  who don't see eye to eye.
  化干戈为玉帛
  So why is he here?
  那为什么要找他
  Because Madison Price requested him.
  因为麦迪森·普莱斯点名要他
  You sure she's not mixing him up with me?
  你确定她没把我俩搞混吗
  Hardman had me do some contract work
  哈德曼几年前曾经让我帮她
  for her a couple years back,
  处理过一些合同事宜
  so I guess I made an impression. Right.
  可能是当时给她留下了好印象吧,行了
  So you each get a sister.
  一人负责一位
  You think pitting us against each other
  你认为让我俩为敌对的双方效力
  is fair to Louis' client?
  对路易的委托人公平吗
  Please. Dividing financial assets?
  拜托,财产分割
  You couldn't shine my shoes. Someone should.
  给我擦鞋你都不配,你该找个人擦
  Well, actually, I personally shine my own shoes,
  其实,我都是自己擦鞋
  so there you go.
  不必担心
  Oh, lucky them. How come you always ask Donna,
  他们真走运,你怎么总是问唐娜
  "Donna, by the way,
  "唐娜,顺便问一句
  those are really nice shoes that Louis has on"?
  路易穿的那双鞋很不错吧"
  Gentlemen.
  先生们
  We're on the same side.
  我们是一伙的
  And although I would not choose to have you both on this,
  尽管我也不愿意选你们一同跟进此案
  that is how it fell.
  但现在只能这样
  So I expect you to put your differences aside
  所以我希望你们能尽弃前嫌
  and work together on this
  共同合作
  So that everyone can be happy.
  这样才能皆大欢喜
  Can you manage that this time?
  你们这次能做到吗
  She's always hated me.
  她一直恨我
  Maybe this is a chance to put all that behind you.
  也许这是个冰释前嫌的机会
  I'd like that. Really, I would.
  我也想,真的很想
  But Maddie? I don't think so.
  但是我觉得麦迪她做不到
  Maybe she'll surprise you.
  也许她会出乎你意料
  Kelsey's a bitch.
  凯尔茜是个贱人
  She doesn't deserve any of it.
  她没资格分到财产
  Well, I'm afraid your father didn't share that point of view.
  恐怕你父亲不这么认为
  According to his will, we were meant...
  根据他的遗嘱,我们要...
  To find a division of these companies
  制定一个分配公司的合理方案
  that makes both of you happy.
  让你们双方都满意
  But I want to make sure...
  但是我要保证
  That you're happy.
  让你满意
  You want to know what will make me happy?
  你想知道怎样才能让我满意吗
  Whatever makes her miserable.
  只要让她痛苦就行
  It's simple.
  很简单
  I want Nothing But The Truth.
  我想要《真相至上》
  My father and I worked together on it for years, and...
  父亲和我共同奋斗了这么多年
  It made me crazy.
  快要逼疯我了
  The two of them pretending that tabloid was literature.
  他们俩自以为那份小报算得上是文学作品
  It means everything to me.
  它对我来说至关重要
  All I want...
  我想要
  Is to sell off that piece of garbage
  卖掉那份垃圾报纸
  and for her to get as little as possible.
  让她分到越少越好
  What made her so mad at you?
  她为什么那么生你的气
  She blames me for our dad leaving her mother
  爸爸和她妈离了婚,然后娶了我妈
  and marrying mine.
  她把这事怪罪于我
  How can she think that's your fault?
  她怎么会觉得那是你的错
  Because her mother got pregnant
  因为她妈怀孕了
  and used it to rope in my dad.
  并以此套牢了我爸
  And then little Kelsey became the center of his universe.
  然后小凯尔茜就成为了他生活的焦点
  Do you know what it's like to have someone hate you
  你知道有人纯粹因为嫉妒而恨你
  out of pure jealousy?
  是什么感觉吗
  We'll get you the paper.
  我们会帮你拿下报社的
  Do you know what it's like
  我明知自己比她强好几倍
  to watch someone else get all the attention
  还要眼看着她成为宠儿
  when you know that you're twice the person they are?
  你知道那是种什么感觉吗
  She's not getting that paper.
  她不会得到那家报社的
  Maddie. Kelsey.
  麦迪,凯尔茜
  Louis. Harvey.
  路易,哈维
  Doctor, doctor.
  二位
  Chevy. Nice.
  继续跟进,好的
  Good meeting?
  顺利吗
  Yeah, we connected. You?
  是的,我们谈得很融洽,你呢
  We're on the same page.
  彼此彼此
  What was Kelsey looking for?
  凯尔茜想得到什么
  I don't know. Why don't you ask jenny?
  不知道,去问问珍妮吧
  You seem to like talking to her.
  你貌似挺爱跟她聊天的
  No, Mike, that's not distracting.
  没用的,迈克,你不会让我分心
  I was just waiting.
  我只是在等
  For what?
  等什么
  To not be distracting.
  等你不分心
  How come Harvey doesn't talk about
  在检察院工作的事
  working for the D.A.'s office?
  哈维为什么提都不提
  Who told you that?
  谁告诉你的
  Cameron Dennis.
  卡梅隆·丹尼斯
  We ran into him this morning.
  今早碰到他了
  They're having dinner.
  他们还要一起吃晚餐
  So that's why he wouldn't tell me where he was going.
  难怪他不告诉我今天的行程
  What's going on, Donna?
  到底怎么回事,唐娜
  Let it go.
  别管这事
  Don't ask Harvey about this.
  也别去问哈维
  What's the big secret?
  到底有什么秘密
  It's no secret. Just...
  没有秘密,反正
  Don't.
  别问
  And what are we talking about?
  在聊什么呢
  The Price sisters.
  普莱斯家两姐妹
  Those girls.
  麻烦的女孩们
  Do we really have to play nice with Louis?
  我们非得给路易好脸色看吗
  I wanna crush him.
  我想给他点颜色瞧瞧
  You wanna crush him?
  想给他点颜色吗
  Get over to the paper, kick the tires,
  去那家报社亲自跑一趟
  and figure out what it's worth.
  看看它到底值多少钱
  I thought we were supposed to use the independent valuations.
  我还以为我们该进行独立评估
  What, you think he's gonna play by the rules?
  什么,你以为他会按常理出牌吗
  I know he won't.
  我知道他不会
  That's why you better be three steps ahead of him,
  所以你得快他三步才行
  because I can guarantee you
  因为我敢保证
  Louis'll be two steps ahead of you.
  路易会快你两步的
  Speak of the devil,
  说曹操,曹操到
  Her majesty's here to see you.
  路易女王驾到
  I heard that. You were meant to.
  我听到了,我故意的
  Gentlemen. Your highness.
  各位,是的,陛下
  Okay, you know what?
  好吧,告诉你们
  That's exactly why I'm here.
  这就是我过来的原因
  To be mocked?
  让我们嘲笑你吗
  No, to set clear ground rules,
  不,制定基本原则
  to keep the negotiation above board.
  使谈判公开化
  Absolutely.
  当然
  No kicking, no biting, and no rabbit punches.
  不准踢人,咬人,打后脑勺
  And now you're mocking the ground rules.
  你是在嘲笑基本原则吗
  No, I'm just mocking you.
  没有,我只是在嘲笑你
  Point one.
  第一
  We both agree to use the independent valuations.
  我们都要进行独立评估
  Absolutely. Good point.
  当然,说得好
  Point two.
  第二
  You do not call Jessica in to mediate.
  不准找杰西卡出面调和
  This is you and me.
  这是你我之间的较量
  You afraid mom's gonna take my side?
  你是害怕她会帮我吧
  No, I know mom's gonna take your side.
  不,我知道她会帮你的
  Because I'd be right. Point three.
  因为我是对的,第三
  Chinese wall.
  界限分明
  You can't access any internal documents that I create.
  不准动用我的内部文件
  Let's make Jessica proud.
  让杰西卡看看我们的实力
  We do this right, everyone walks away happy.
  我们处理得当的话,就能皆大欢喜
  Wonderful.
  很好
  Don't worry. We'll still crush him.
  别担心,他斗不过我们
  I heard that. You were meant to.
  我听到了,我故意的
  Care to make a wager?
  打个赌怎么样
  Our job is to make both sisters happy.
  我们的职责是让姐妹俩都满意而归
  How do we know who wins?
  怎样知道谁赢了呢
  We'll know.
  到时候就知道了
  Usual amount? No.
  赌金照旧吗,不
  I think we should change it up this time.
  我这次想换赌注
  I win, I get Mike.
  我赢了,迈克归我
  You can't bet me like I'm chattel, Louis.
  我又不是动产,凭什么拿我当赌注
  It's not like he's gonna win.
  反正他也赢不了
  One month. Ten days.
  一个月,十天
  Harvey. Two weeks.
  哈维,两周
  Nine days. Harvey!
  九天,哈维
  All right, you know what? Fine. Ten days.
  好吧,就这样,十天
  And in return?
  你赢了想要什么
  Well, that's tough because anything you have
  这不好办啊,你的东西
  I wouldn't want.
  我都看不上眼
  What? You're gonna bet me for nothing?
  什么,你拿我当赌注,却什么都不要吗
  Harvey?
  哈维
  Harvey specter.
  哈维·斯佩克特
  Alexandra Leeds.
  亚利桑德拉·利兹
  I hear you're working for the Attorney General's office.
  听说你在检察院上班
  And you're fighting for the oppressive capitalists.
  而你在为专制资本家奋战
  Winning for the oppressive capitalists.
  是为专制资本家打赢官司
  Good for you. We should have lunch.
  不错嘛,我们有必要吃个饭
  Catch up.
  聊一聊
  Who told you I was coming here tonight?
  谁告诉你我今晚会过来
  No one.
  没人告诉我
  I haven't seen you in five years.
  我们五年没见面了
  You wanna catch up?
  你只想聊一聊吗
  You want something from me, and it isn't lunch.
  你是有求于我吧,不止一顿饭那么简单
  I want to talk about Cameron Dennis.
  我想和你聊聊卡梅隆·丹尼斯
  Six feet, Pisces, wavy hair.
  一米八二,双鱼座,卷发
  I'm serious.
  我是认真的
  I haven't worked for Cameron in over a decade.
  我已经十多年没和他共事了
  What's there to talk about?
  有什么好聊的
  The Attorney General is investigating allegations
  总检察长在调查一项指控
  that he systematically buried evidence to get convictions.
  查到他为了给被告定罪,故意隐瞒证据
  So talk to people who actually work with the guy.
  那就去找他的同事聊吧
  No, that's the problem. He's still their boss.
  不,问题就在此,他是上级
  Nobody's talking.
  没人敢多说什么
  Neither am I.
  我也是
  Over lunch or anywhere else. So best of luck.
  吃饭还是走人,请便,祝你好运
  Harvey.
  哈维
  I was hoping for some lunch.
  我本来只想和你吃个饭
  I'm having you subpoenaed
  在大陪审团裁定前
  to testify before a grand jury.
  我会给你发来作证传票的
  Enjoy your dinner.
  好好享用晚餐
  Give Cameron my best.
  代我向卡梅隆问好
  Harvey.
  哈维
  Glad you could make it. How are you?
  很高兴你能来,你好吗
  Tell me about the bullshit run-in that you staged this morning.
  今早的"偶遇",你打的是什么算盘
  How long did you have to wait
  你等了多久
  so that you could pretend to be surprised to see me?
  才"偶遇"到我的
  Ten minutes.
  十分钟
  You're never early, but I didn't want to cut it too close.
  你从不早到,但我不想太冒险
  I also just had another little run-in with Alexandra Leeds.
  我刚才也"偶遇"了亚利桑德拉·利兹
  You really want to drag me into this?
  你打算拖我下水吗
  Calm down, Harvey.
  别激动,哈维
  I'm not dragging you into anything.
  我不会拖你下水的
  They're dragging me into this.
  他们倒是想把我拖下水
  It's election year nonsense, and I wanted to warn you.
  借口说是因为换届选举,我想提醒你一下
  So you asked me here to warn me?
  你把我叫来是为了提醒我吗
  Yeah, and to reassure myself that you've got my back.
  是啊,还要确认一下你是站在我这边的
  How bad is it?
  情况有多糟
  It's nothing I can't handle, but I'm glad you're here.
  我倒是能招架得住,但还是很高兴有你在
  Look, Harvey.
  听着,哈维
  Whatever differences we had,
  虽说我们之间有很多不同之处
  we were a good team.
  但我们曾并肩奋战
  The truth is that...
  事实是
  If anything taints the work that we did,
  若有证据证明我们之前判错了案子
  It'll be bad for both of us.
  对我们都不利
  Is that a threat?
  你在威胁我吗
  Not at all. It's just reality.
  当然不是,这只是事实
  We put away bad people, Harvey.
  我们将罪犯绳之以法了,哈维
  We fought tough battles, and we won.
  我们历经千辛,最终打赢了官司
  I taught you how to win.
  是我教你怎么赢的
  That's not exactly what you taught me.
  那不是你所教我的
  I know that you didn't always approve of the means,
  我知道你不赞成我们打赢官司的方式
  but we both know that the end result was always right.
  但我们都清楚,结果是对的
  You're still the best smooth-talker I know.
  你说话还是这么有信服力
  Use it now. Talk your way out of this.
  就用你的说话技巧脱身
  Settle. 'cause if this goes to court,
  摆平此事,如果闹上法庭
  there are skeletons to be found.
  你的丑事会被抖出来的
  They won't find them.
  他们查不到的
  You wanna bank on that?
  你这么认为吗
  I have your back.
  我站在你这边
  I am not volunteering anything.
  但我不会主动帮你
  But if push comes to shove,
  即使迫不得已
  I won't perjure myself.
  我也不会为自己作伪证
  Not even for you.
  为了你也不行
  How was dinner with the antichrist?
  与反基督徒共进晚餐,感觉如何
  Subpoena came for you.
  有你的传票
  What are you gonna do?
  准备怎么办
  What would you do?
  如果是你会怎么做
  I'm sorry. Are you feeling okay?
  抱歉,你没事吧
  You just asked my advice.
  竟然询问我的意见
  All these years—
  这么多年来
  Yeah, I think that's a first.
  还是头一次吧
  You were there. What would you do?
  你也在场,你会怎么做
  I'd tell them everything.
  我会把实情都说出来
  I'd watch Cameron go down.
  眼看卡梅隆垮掉
  I'd throw a party. I'd drink champagne.
  然后办场聚会,喝点香槟
  I'd go to bed, and I'd sleep like a baby after I did it.
  再美美地睡上一觉
  Really? Don't equivocate.
  是吗,正面回答我的问题
  He's poison, Harvey.
  他是个祸害,哈维
  Leaving there was huge.
  离开他是明智的
  You could've gone down a dark road.
  不然你的前途就完了
  And I'm telling you, I would not have followed.
  如果换做是我,也会离开他的
  I just got back from the paper.
  我刚从报社回来
  Nice place. It's a growing asset.
  那地方不错,有增值的潜力
  There's opportunity for expansion.
  还可以进行扩建
  If we get this thing for Kelsey,
  如果我们帮凯尔茜打赢案子
  I think she's set.
  她这辈子都不用愁了
  I saw Elvis there.
  我在那里见到艾维斯了
  Great.
  很好
  Exciting.
  激动人心啊
  Am I interrupting something, or...?
  我是不是打扰你们谈话了
  Dinner didn't go well?
  晚餐吃得不开心吗
  It was okay. Old times.
  还行,叙了叙旧
  If that's how you want to play it.
  你觉得没事就好
  Let's talk about this proposal for Louis.
  讨论一下给路易的提案吧
  You know what? Why don't you take a run at it?
  这样吧,这案子由你来接手
  Get the best deal you can.
  努力达成最佳协议
  You bet me, and now you're hanging me out to dry?
  你拿我当赌注,现在又撒手不管了
  That's fine. I'll do it.
  好吧,我自己搞定
  And I'll win.
  我会赢的
  Did you decide what you want him to pay you when I win?
  等我赢了之后,你想好要什么东西了吗
  His tickets to Nixon in China.
  问他要《尼克松在中国》的票
  You want to go to the opera.
  你想去看歌剧吗
  No, but Louis does,
  不,但路易想
  and making him miss it would be amusing.
  我就希望他看不成
  So you get nothing.
  意思是你什么都不想要吗
  You are betting me for nothing.
  你拿我当赌注却什么都不想要
  Are you still talking?
  你还杵在这儿干嘛
  So did you find a date for tonight?
  找到今晚一起吃饭的男伴了吗
  Yep.
  是的
  And?
  然后呢
  And we'll see you there.
  我们到时见
  What?
  怎么了
  I thought that's what you said you wanted.
  这不是你想要的吗
  To sit with you and Jenny
  跟你和珍妮坐在一起
  and have her seeing into my brain the whole time?
  让她能自始至终看清我内心的想法
  Seeing what?
  看什么
  You do remember that we kissed, right?
  你记得我们接吻了吧
  I remember.
  记忆犹新
  It'll be okay.
  不会有事的
  Hi. Uh, is this a good time to talk about division of assets?
  现在能谈谈分割财产的事吗
  No.
  没空
  Is there a better time?
  那什么时候可以
  Yes. When Harvey's available.
  等到哈维有空的时候
  Harvey asked me to handle it.
  哈维让我来接手了
  He thinks you can beat me?
  他觉得你能打败我吗
  Prove him wrong.
  那你就证明他错了
  What's there to lose?
  有什么好担心的
  Ex—except for Nixon in China, of course.
  当然了,除了《尼克松在中国》的门票
  What do you have for me?
  你开了什么条件
  Okay, so there are ten companies.
  共有十家公司
  We propose that Kelsey takes
  我们的提议是凯尔茜继承
  companies one, three, seven, and nine.
  一号,三号,七号和九号公司
  So that gives us...
  那样我们就分到了...
  52.3% of the assets.
  52.3%的资产
  Hm, generous, but no.
  挺大方,不过不行
  Uh, alternatively,
  那么备选方案
  we propose that Kelsey takes
  是凯尔茜继承
  companies one, two, four, and eight.
  一号,二号,四号和八号公司
  That gives you—
  那样你们就分到了...
  54.6%
  54.6%.
  No.
  不行
  Do you have a counterproposal, or— No.
  你有自己的提议吗,没有
  Okay, uh, Kelsey takes companies one, seven,
  好吧,凯尔茜继承一号,七号
  eight, and nine. no.
  八号和九号公司,不行
  Louis, that gives you 60% of the assets.
  路易,那样你们就分到60%的资产了
  Yes. But no.
  是的,但不行
  What is it your client wants?
  你的委托人到底想要什么
  Well, your offer makes it infinitely clear
  你的提议已经表明了
  what your client wants.
  你的委托人想要什么
  The tabloid.
  报社
  And what my client wants is for your client
  而我委托人想要的就是
  to not get what she wants,
  不让你的委托人得逞
  so you can't have the tabloid, period.
  所以你们别想分到报社
  You're legally required to take these offers to your client.
  你有法律义务把这些提案拿给你委托人看的
  So bring me up on ethics charges.
  那就告我不守职业道德
  Or report me to your supervisor.
  或者去向你的主管报告
  Oh, wait, shit. I am your supervisor.
  等等,见鬼,我就是你的主管
  Hold on one second.
  稍等片刻
  Go ahead.
  说吧
  What are your complaints?
  你有什么要投诉的
  Have any? No? Really?
  有吗,没有吗,真的吗
  We're supposed to find a fair and equitable settlement, Louis.
  我们该找到公正公平的和解方案,路易
  Okay, you go run and tell Jessica.
  好啊,去跟杰西卡打小报告吧
  Oh, wait, that would be breaking the rules,
  等等,那就违反约定了
  and then you've have to come work for me.
  你就得来给我干活
  So why don't you run along now and get Harvey
  所以你还是滚去把哈维找来
  and tell him to get off his ass and join the negotiations.
  让他赶快过来参与谈判
  Because you just failed.
  因为你已经失败了
  When you left the D.A.'s office,
  你离开地方检察官办公室时
  you said you were done, you had learned enough,
  你说你不想干了,学够了
  and that you were ready to move on.
  你想继续干别的了
  Was that just bullshit?
  那都是屁话吗
  You were the one who wanted me to have trial experience.
  是你想让我长些庭审经验
  You said that Cameron was the only one that I should learn from.
  你说只有卡梅隆值得我学习
  And what exactly did he teach you?
  那他到底教了你什么
  Harvey, why did you leave?
  哈维,你当时为什么离开了
  He had a case.
  他有个案子
  I caught him burying a key piece of evidence
  我发现他隐藏了一件关键证物
  he was obligated to turn over.
  他本来应该上交的
  The guy was guilty.
  被告是有罪的
  The defense would've used it to let him walk.
  辩方律师用那证物可以给他脱罪
  All right, what kind of exposure do you have?
  好吧,你陷得有多深
  I told him no, but he didn't listen.
  我让他别这么做,他不听
  Then you were obligated to report him.
  那你有义务举报他的
  Which is why I left.
  所以我才离开了
  Why didn't you tell me this at the time?
  那你当时怎么不告诉我
  Because you put me there, Jessica, to be mentored.
  因为是你让我去受教育的,杰西卡
  Okay? And it occurred to me,
  我当时以为
  that might've been exactly what you wanted me to learn.
  或许这正是你想让我学到的东西
  For the record, it wasn't.
  我声明一下,我没那个意思
  I'm gonna represent you at this deposition.
  你出庭作证时我会做你的律师
  I'm gonna try to keep you from talking.
  我会尽量不让你说话
  But I think you should.
  不过我觉得你该说
  He was my mentor.
  他是我的导师
  He is a public servant.
  他是名公务员
  He was my mentor.
  他是我的导师
  The standards are higher.
  法理大于人情
  He was my mentor.
  他是我的导师
  And I am not gonna be the one to expose him,
  我不会去揭发他
  any more than I'd ever turn on you.
  就像我永远不会背叛你
  Worst dating story— identical twins.
  最糟的约会史,跟双胞胎
  I was a lab rat for their social experiment.
  我成了他们社会实验的小白鼠
  They were trying to prove that women were shallow
  他们想要证明女人很肤浅
  and can't see beyond the surface.
  只能看到表象
  And they wanted to get laid.
  他们还想骗你上床吧
  Yes, that too.
  没错
  Good times.
  真不错啊
  So you slept with them both.
  那你跟他们都上床了吗
  Almost.
  险些
  Turns out they weren't identical after all.
  我发现他们也不是完全一样的
  Excuse me, I am just going to run to the ladies' room.
  不好意思,我得去趟洗手间
  Oh, I'll go with you.
  我们一起去吧
  Okay.
  好啊
  What's wrong, Mikey?
  怎么了,迈克
  Tough day at the office?
  今天工作不顺利吗
  Didn't see you. It could've been worse.
  幸好没撞见你,要不更难捱
  That's good.
  说得好啊
  So you and Rachel.
  你和瑞秋
  How long have you guys been dating?
  你们约会多久了
  You know how lawyers and clients work close
  你知道律师和委托人在庭审过程中
  over the course of a trial.
  会亲密地合作
  When we kicked your ass in the mock trial,
  在模拟法庭打得你落花流水那次
  we, uh, bonded.
  我们,挺来电的
  You know in the real world
  要知道,在现实生活中
  dating clients is a violation of ethics, right?
  和委托人约会是有违职业道德的
  Good thing it's not the real world.
  幸好不是真正的委托人
  'Cause I intend to violate those ethics all night.
  我还打算违反职业道德一整晚呢
  You know the funny thing?
  你知道好笑的是
  I always thought you'd get there first.
  我总以为你会先上她
  I'll tell you how she is.
  我会告诉你她怎么样
  Shut up, Kyle.
  别说了,凯尔
  Someone might think you're jealous.
  人家会以为你眼红了
  Someone might think you're a dick.
  人家会以为你是个混蛋
  Oh, wait. Somebody already does.
  等等,已经有人这么想了
  That's good. You should write that one down.
  说得好,你该写下来
  Do you keep a journal of these things?
  你会把这些话记到日记里吗
  Finish your tofu.
  吃你的豆腐吧
  So how did you two meet?
  你们是怎么认识的
  I dated his best friend.
  我之前跟他好朋友谈过恋爱
  I know, it's awful.
  我知道,这不太好
  But he was a bad guy, and I didn't see it.
  但他不是个好人,我却没看出来
  Mike showed me.
  迈克让我看清了他
  The truth is, I—
  实际上...
  I think there was always something there with us.
  我觉得我们之间一直有种微妙的感觉
  But nothing happened until Trevor and I
  但是我和特雷弗彻底结束前
  were totally done.
  我们之间什么都没发生
  Never?
  一点都没有吗
  Well, we did kiss once.
  我们接过一次吻
  Hey, having fun?
  开心吗
  Loads. Right, Mike?
  可开心了,是不是,迈克
  I think we're gonna go.
  我想我们该走了
  What? No. We're having fun.
  什么,别啊,我们多开心啊
  Come on, you don't want to ruin this.
  别走啊,别破坏气氛
  Yeah. Kyle, really, just—
  是啊,凯尔,别...
  Okay, Kyle, just—
  凯尔,别...
  What? What's the problem?
  怎么了,有什么问题
  Stop it. She doesn't like it.
  别动手动脚,她不喜欢这样
  God, that guy is such a tool.
  天啊,那家伙真是个混蛋
  So what? He's not your date.
  那又如何,他又不是跟你约会
  Yeah, well, I have to work with him.
  话虽如此,可我要跟他共事呢
  That's not why it bothers you.
  你才不是为这个烦心呢
  It's because he's with Rachel, and you know it.
  是因为他跟瑞秋在一起,你心里清楚
  Oh, my God, Jenny. We have been over this.
  天呐,珍妮,这我们不是谈过了吗
  I've seen the way you look at her.
  我看到了你看她的眼神
  I've seen it before.
  我以前见过那种眼神
  It's the way you used to look at me when I was with Trevor.
  我和特雷弗在一起的时你就是那么看我的
  Jenny—
  珍妮
  I'm going home, Mike.
  我要回家了,迈克
  Decide what you want. In or out.
  你自己决定,要不要跟我在一起
  I like you.
  我喜欢你
  A lot.
  很喜欢你
  But you can't have both.
  但鱼和熊掌不可兼得
  I worked as an assistant district attorney
  我以地方检察官助理的身份
  for the county of New york for two years.
  在纽约地区工作了两年
  Tell me about your relationship with Cameron Dennis.
  说说你跟卡梅隆·丹尼斯的关系
  Vague.
  措辞含糊
  Did you and district attorney Cameron Dennis
  你和地方检察官卡梅隆·丹尼斯
  work closely together?
  合作很亲密吗
  He was my boss. He supervised all my cases.
  他是我的上司,他监督我所有的案子
  And were you personally close?
  你们私下关系好吗
  Subjective. A judge would allow it.
  主观臆断,法官会允许的
  And yet there's not one here.
  可现在没法官
  Do you really think by deposing him on the stand
  你真的以为让他出庭作证
  you're going to intimidate him?
  就能吓倒他吗
  I think deposing him here will let him know
  我觉得让他在这里作证,会让他明白
  what it will be like if this evidence
  如果这个证据搬上庭审
  is brought forward at trial.
  会是个什么样子
  You're not getting to trial.
  你进行不到庭审
  If your client doesn't perjure himself right now,
  如果你的委托人不在这里作伪证
  I won't have to.
  我确实不必
  Were you and Cameron Dennis close personally?
  你和卡梅隆·丹尼斯私下里是否关系亲密
  He was my mentor.
  他是我的导师
  It's a hard relationship to define.
  很难给这种关系下定义
  Moving on, counselor.
  请问下一个问题,律师
  All right.
  好吧
  We don't have to talk about Mr. Dennis.
  我们可以不谈丹尼斯先生
  Let's talk about you, Mr. Specter.
  我们谈谈你吧,斯佩克特先生
  In two years, you handled 18,362 cases.
  在那两年里,你经手案件达18362件
  36 cases a day.
  平均每天36件
  That's beyond impressive.
  这非常惊人
  Thank you.
  多谢夸奖
  You took 147 to trial, winning them all.
  你的庭审案件为147件,全部胜诉
  Don't go to trial if you're not gonna win.
  赢不了,就不上庭
  Why'd you leave?
  那你为什么离开了
  An attorney by the name of Jessica Pearson
  一位名叫杰西卡·皮尔逊的律师
  helped me get through law school,
  资助我上了法学院
  and she felt that I could use trial experience.
  她当时认为我该积攒些庭审经验
  But I always planned on ending up at her firm
  但我一直计划着回到她的公司
  and paying her back by earning that firm
  并为其赚取高额和解金
  outrageous settlements.
  以报答她的好意
  How am I doing?
  我表现如何
  You could do better.
  还可以更好些
  You two think that this is a joke.
  你们俩当这是儿戏吗
  Argumentative.
  值得争议
  You're damn right it's argumentative.
  没错,的确值得争议
  Because he knows that laws have been broken,
  因为他明知这是违法的
  and he has an obligation to report it.
  而且他有义务举报
  Ms. Leeds
  利兹女士
  But if this is the way you want to play it,
  但既然你如此不配合
  the Attorney General has given me
  我会用总检察长赋予我的职权
  a broad mandate to uncover what went on.
  去调查事情的真相
  And it need not be limited to Mr. Dennis.
  这调查将不仅限于丹尼斯先生一人
  Were you part of the problem, Mr. Specter?
  你是否也牵连其中呢,斯佩克特先生
  Vague.
  措辞含糊
  I'll rephrase.
  我换个问法
  In your capacity as Assistant District Attorney
  在你担任纽约区
  in the county of New York,
  地方检察官助理的期间
  did you knowingly suppress evidence
  你是否蓄意隐瞒证据
  in violation of the A.V.A. Rules of Conduct,
  从而违反了美国职业协会道德准则
  the N.D.A.A. Standards,
  全国地方检察官行为规范
  and the New York State Bar Rule 8.4, Section C?
  以及纽约州律师协会条例,第8.4条第3款
  My client would like to exercise
  根据第五修正案
  his Fifth-Amendment rights at this time.
  我的委托人有权拒绝自证其罪
  I hear you botched a settlement
  听说你提出了对我方不利的条件
  by negotiating against yourself.
  把和解给搞砸了
  I didn't—
  我没有...
  You let Louis know the one thing
  你让路易知道了
  that was most important to our client.
  我方委托人最在乎的东西
  Okay, yes, I made a mistake.
  好吧,是的,我犯了个错误
  But Louis made one too.
  但路易也失误了
  Well, he didn't mention that.
  他可没说
  Yes, he knows what our client wants,
  没错,他知道了我们的委托人想要什么
  but now we know the one thing his client wants.
  但我们也知道了他的委托人最想要什么
  She doesn't care about winning, Harvey.
  她根本不在乎输赢,哈维
  She just wants our client to lose.
  她只想要我们的委托人失败
  Okay, well, that's good. So what's next?
  好的,很好,然后呢
  We lose.
  我们就败给她看
  We give her the tabloid.
  我们把报社给她
  Well, how does that make our client happy?
  那样就能让我们的委托人高兴吗
  We let Madison have the paper,
  我们让麦迪森继承报社
  and then we take everyone who works there,
  然后带走所有的员工
  and we start a new one.
  成立一个新的报社
  They all love Kelsey.
  他们都喜欢凯尔茜
  Nothing But The Truth is just a name.
  《真相至上》只是块招牌
  We let Madison have it.
  就让麦迪森拿去
  I have taught you a thing or two.
  我没白教你
  Well, I see that you're up to speed.
  看来最新的情况你都知道了
  Well, as am I.
  我也知道
  Um, I noticed that there were some employee issues at the tabloid.
  我注意到报社面临着员工的去留问题
  You know, contracts about to expire.
  合同即将到期之类的
  So I just want to let you guys know
  所以我想让你们知道
  that I went ahead and locked up all the key employees,
  我索性把所有主力员工都续约了
  just to protect us,
  以防不测
  since we're all working on this together, right?
  因为我们双方在同一战线,对吧
  Good.
  很好
  He knows. He can't.
  他知道了,不可能
  He does. I was careful.
  他已经知道了,我一向谨慎
  I deleted every file from the server.
  那台服务器上的所有文件我都删了
  The only time any paper trail left my locked desk
  除了我给凯尔茜发传真的时候拿出来过
  is when I faxed it to Kelsey.
  所有文件都一直锁在我办公桌里
  You faxed it.
  你传真了
  From the large machine that stores all the information you put in it
  你居然用了一台能储存任何经手信息的机器
  to be printed back later by anyone who has your code?
  而且只要有你的代码,就能把信息打印出来
  He can't do that.
  他不能这么做
  We have a Chinese wall thing.
  我们说好了界限分明的
  Oh, god, he's gonna beat us, isn't he?
  天啊,他要打败我们了,是吧
  Look, he knows what we're up to,
  他知道我们想要什么
  but he couldn't keep his tactics to himself.
  但是他就喜欢炫耀自己的战术
  So we can use that against him.
  我们可以利用这一点反败为胜
  And that's how we'll crush Louis.
  没错,这才是消灭路易之道
  Refresher course, Harvey.
  我再重申一次,哈维
  You and Louis aren't opponents on this one.
  在这件案子上,你和路易并非对手
  You're working together.
  你们得鼎力合作
  Like Captain & Tennille?
  像船长和塔妮尔一样
  Well, if so, he's tennille.
  那么,他是塔妮尔
  Who?
  谁
  You need to come with me.
  你得跟我来一下
  What, am I in trouble?
  怎么,我遇上麻烦了吗
  Yeah, Harvey. You are.
  没错,哈维,麻烦大了
  Gonna buy me a drink before you screw me?
  收拾我之前想买酒先犒劳我吗
  Sit down, Harvey.
  坐下,哈维
  Listen to what she has to say.
  听听她要说什么
  You got me trembling in my boots.
  你吓得我双腿发抖
  You're a small fish,
  你不过是条小鱼
  and you don't even swim in the pond anymore.
  而且你现在都不属于这个池子了
  But if I have to eat you alive to get to Cameron Dennis,
  但如果非得把你活吞,才能扳倒卡梅隆·丹尼斯
  I will.
  我在所不惜
  This is my case against him.
  这是我告他的案宗
  Falsifying DNA tests,
  伪造DNA测试
  coerced confessions,
  逼供
  testimony buried.
  隐瞒证词
  You have all this. Why do you need me?
  你既然掌握了这些证据,为何还需要我
  Because this is circumstantial.
  因为这只是间接证据
  You have the crimes,
  你掌握了罪行
  but you can't physically tie them to Cameron.
  但无法直接证明是卡梅隆干的
  He's a dirty public servant,
  他是个行为不端的公务员
  and I think it's why you left.
  我认为你是因为这个才离开的
  Your record was too good to just walk away.
  你干得风头正劲,不可能随便走人
  Maybe I got greedy.
  也许我变贪婪了
  Harvey. I'm not testifying.
  哈维,我不会去作证
  You're being stubborn.
  你太固执了
  And this isn't one where you get to make the call.
  这件事不是你说了算
  I'm sorry.
  抱歉
  I've done all I can.
  我已经尽力了
  It wasn't just his cases he cheated on.
  他不仅为自己的案子徇私舞弊
  Hector Avila.
  赫克特·阿维拉
  Take a look.
  你看看
  You think you were really that great?
  你觉得你真有那么伟大吗
  You think your great track record
  你觉得你一向出色的成绩
  was because of your skill?
  是因为你技艺超群吗
  I got two theories here, Harvey.
  我有两种揣测,哈维
  Either you're wasting your time protecting a man
  要么你在浪费时间保护一个
  who screwed you from the beginning,
  一开始就把你蒙在鼓里的人
  or you didn't just know he did this,
  要么你不仅纵容了他的行为
  you participated,
  还亲身参与其中
  in which case I'll have you disbarred.
  如果是这样,你的律师资格会被吊销
  Come on. Come on.
  快点,快点
  Damn it.
  见鬼
  What are you doing?
  你在做什么
  Uh, nothing.
  没做什么
  I'm just sending some faxes.
  我只是发几封传真
  Stand down.
  闪开
  They're stuck, Donna. What are you gonna do?
  它们卡在里面,唐娜,你又能怎样
  I'm the fax whisperer.
  我可是传真机语者
  Okay, that's ridiculous, all right?
  好吧,很好笑,行了吧
  I've tried everything.
  我都试过了
  I've hit-I've already done that.
  我按了...我已经试过了
  And it didn't—
  它没反应...
  Whatever.
  你赢了
  United International wants to buy the tabloid?
  联合国际报想要购买《真相至上》吗
  Uh, whatever you do, don't say anything to Louis.
  不管怎样,都不准告诉路易
  Kelsey Price does not want to sell.
  凯尔茜·普莱斯不想出售
  Not a word.
  守口如瓶
  Thanks.
  谢谢
  Whoa. Something explode in here?
  你这儿发生爆炸了吗
  Just doing some research.
  就是查点资料
  Yeah, 'cause you always do your own research.
  没错,你总是亲自动手查资料
  Okay, closed-door meeting with Donna, with Jessica,
  好吧,先是和唐娜,和杰西卡开闭门会议
  dinner with some D.A. you've never even mentioned before.
  又和你以前从没提起过的地方检察官共进晚餐
  Is this all something Cameron Dennis taught you?
  这些都是卡梅隆·丹尼斯教你的吧
  Keep secrets from everyone because you're so good,
  瞒着所有人,因为你如此出色
  you don't need anyone's help?
  不需要任何人的帮助
  There's an investigation into evidence tampering.
  有人在做有关证据篡改的调查
  I've been asked to testify against my old boss...
  想让我上庭供出前任上司的不端行为
  or face charges myself.
  不然我就将面临指控
  You could be disbarred.
  你会被吊销律师执照
  If I'm found guilty.
  如果他们能认定我有罪
  Are you guilty?
  你有罪吗
  Not of evidence tampering.
  至少没有篡改证据
  I would never do that.
  我绝不会那么做
  Of anything else?
  其它事情呢
  Anything I ever did,
  我做过的任何事情
  you put me in front of an unbiased judge,
  如果让一位公正的法官判定
  I walk away clean.
  我就是清白的
  You put me in a courtroom with a grand jury,
  如果上法庭交由大陪审团判定
  anything can happen.
  那就说不准了
  So are you gonna testify?
  那你会去作证吗
  I'm not sure what choice I have.
  现在看起来没得选了
  Well, some dickhead once told me
  曾经有个混蛋告诉我说
  that when they put a gun to your head,
  你脑袋被枪顶着的时候
  it's not just give in or be killed.
  并非只有屈服和被杀两条出路
  There are 146 other options.
  还有146个其他选择
  You'll figure something out.
  你会想出办法的
  I'll have a proposal for you in the morning,
  明早你们会看到我的提案
  And I think we'll all be happy.
  我想双方都会满意的
  All right?
  好吗
  Night.
  晚安
  He took the bait?
  他上钩了
  Like shooting a fish in a barrel.
  如同瓮中捉鳖啊
  Good work.
  干得不错
  Where you going?
  你要去哪儿
  I just might take your advice.
  我决定采纳你的建议
  The tides are turning.
  大局已变
  You turning with them, Harvey?
  你要跟着一起变吗,哈维
  They turn you?
  你动摇了吗
  Hector Avila.
  赫克特·阿维拉
  You don't even know, do you?
  你甚至都不知道,是不是
  Is this some old case?
  这是什么旧案子吗
  It's my old case, and you buried evidence.
  是我的旧案子,但你隐瞒了证据
  You wearing a wire, Harvey?
  你带窃听器了吗,哈维
  No, you're not.
  不,你没有
  I can tell.
  我能看出来
  I'm not that easy to read anymore, Cameron.
  我不再那么容易被看穿了,卡梅隆
  You are to me.
  对我来说,你还是很浅显
  Hector Avila.
  赫克特·阿维拉
  Was he guilty, whoever he was?
  不管他是谁,他有罪吗
  He was my case. Guilty is guilty.
  那是我的案子,有罪就是有罪
  That's not the way the system works.
  体制不允许你这么胡来
  The system is broken, and you know it.
  体制早就腐坏了,这你也知道
  It's not reasonable doubt.
  那并非合理怀疑
  Juries want to be sure without a shadow of a doubt.
  陪审团想要百分之百地确定
  It was my case.
  那是我的案子
  You worked for me.
  你是为我工作的
  They were all my cases.
  那些都是我的案子
  You're a disappointment.
  你太令我失望了
  No.
  不
  You're the disappointment.
  是你令我失望
  You could've been D.A. yourself.
  你本可以成为一名优秀的地方检察官
  You are twice the lawyer than any of the pricks lined up
  你比那些排着队来指控我的蠢货律师
  to run against me. But you sold out.
  要好上几倍,但你出卖了自己
  You help rich people keep their money. That's all you do.
  当了有钱人的奴隶,只是奴隶而已
  I stack my value to society against yours, and I win by a mile.
  我对于社会的价值比你高得多
  So you're selling me out?
  你要出卖我吗
  We both know they don't want to put you in jail.
  你我都知道,他们不是要让你坐牢
  That's not what this is about.
  那不是他们的目的
  Walk away, Cameron. Make a deal.
  脱身吧,卡梅隆,跟他们达成协议
  Let someone else be D.A., and all of this, it goes away.
  让别人当检察官,就什么事也没有了
  Otherwise?
  否则呢
  You know what happens if you talk.
  知道如果你多嘴的话会怎么样吗
  They start reopening cases.
  他们会复查案件
  Maybe Hector Avila walks away.
  也许赫克特·阿维拉就逍遥法外了
  He murdered once. He'll murder again.
  他杀过一次人,就难免再犯
  You do remember him, don't you?
  你还记得他啊
  Oh, I remember 'em all.
  他们我全都记得
  Maxwell Rankin?
  麦斯威尔·兰金
  What was it, uh, 34 or 35 women that he raped?
  他干了什么来着,强奸了34还是35个女人
  Alberto Plank? You remember him?
  阿伯托·普兰克,记得吗
  He burned his children alive.
  他活活烧死了自己的孩子
  You'll open the floodgates, Harvey.
  到时候会一发不可收拾的,哈维
  Do you want that on your conscience?
  你想让自己的良心受到谴责吗
  Then make a deal.
  那就去达成协议
  It's on you to keep them in jail.
  是否继续监禁他们,决定权在你
  Okay.
  好吧
  Okay, Harvey.
  好吧,哈维
  You win.
  你赢了
  This isn't winning.
  这算不上是赢
  Good to see you, Harvey.
  见到你真高兴,哈维
  Let's do it again soon.
  有空再来啊
  So your client's really willing to give Madison
  所以说你的委托人真的愿意
  Nothing But The Truth?
  把《真相至上》给麦迪森吗
  You made it clear it was non-negotiable.
  你都摆明了这不容商量
  I convinced my client to settle.
  我已经说服了我的委托人进行和解
  She wants to move on.
  她希望向前看
  You're sure there isn't anything that you want to, uh, disclose?
  你确定没有其它信息需要披露了吗
  Nope.
  没了
  I think we're good.
  我们没什么问题了
  Then we're good.
  那我们也没问题了
  Everybody's happy as clams.
  皆大欢喜,笑得合不拢嘴
  Thank you, Louis.
  谢谢,路易
  You, um... happy with the deal?
  你,对协议满意吗
  Yeah, as a matter of fact, I am.
  是的,我确实很满意
  You?
  你呢
  You don't even know the half of it.
  满意得你难以想象
  Don't I?
  是吗
  Are you happy that your client got the paper
  你满意的是你的委托人得到了报社
  or that you turned around and sold it?
  还是你一转身就把它卖了
  Oh, you didn't think I knew about that, did you?
  你以为我不知道,是吧
  Want to know why I'm happy, Louis?
  想知道我为什么满意吗,路易
  I'm happy because when you read over that offer
  我满意是因为你看到的那份
  from united international,
  从联合国际报发来的报价
  I wanted you to read that.
  是我故意想让你看到的
  I wanted you to sell to them.
  我就是想让你卖给他们
  Because the thing you didn't know
  因为你有所不知的是
  is that yesterday Kelsey Price bought United International.
  昨天凯尔茜·普莱斯收购了联合国际报
  You shouldn't go behind people's backs, Louis.
  你不该在别人背后搞鬼,路易
  You shouldn't try and access information that's none of your business.
  你不该试图获取与你无关的信息
  It could backfire.
  会让你弄巧成拙
  I think we need to talk to Harvey.
  我们得和哈维谈谈
  I'm sorry, Harvey.
  对不起,哈维
  You set me up.
  你算计了我
  No, louis. You set yourself up.
  不,路易,是你搬起石头砸自己的脚
  The sales offer was meaningless until you read it.
  那份报价要不是被你看到,原本毫无意义
  This is cheating.
  这是作弊
  You cheated, Louis.
  是你作弊,路易
  You broke the rules, and you have to pay the price.
  你犯了规,就得付出代价
  People may think that lawyers will do anything,
  人们也许以为律师什么事都肯做
  that they can do anything.
  且无所不能
  Now, I'm not willing to accept that, okay?
  现在我不买账了
  You can't go skirting the rules and justify it
  你不能自己打完擦边球
  because you think someone else broke the rules, okay?
  回头又去指责别人犯规
  You cheated! And you lost!
  你作弊,而且你输了
  End of story.
  就这么简单
  Harvey, I won.
  哈维,我赢了
  His playacting by the fax machine was so obvious.
  他在传真机旁的表演太明显了
  I found out Kelsey owned United International,
  我发现凯尔茜取得了联合国际报的所有权
  and I thought if they wanted the paper so badly,
  我想既然他们那么想要那家报社
  how much would they overpay for it?
  他们肯溢价多少收购呢
  50%
  50%.
  Harvey, you overpaid 50% for a business
  哈维,你溢价50%收购的生意
  so buried in expenses from the employee deals that I made,
  被高额的员工续约费用所拖累
  it can barely stay afloat.
  只能勉强维持经营
  And then all I had to do was convince Madison to sit back,
  我只需说服麦迪森袖手旁观
  have fun, watch her sister fail miserably.
  好好看着她的妹妹惨败就行了
  I won.
  我赢了
  Your client got what she wanted.
  你委托人的目的达到了
  So did ours.
  我委托人的也是
  Jessica asked to make everyone happy.
  杰西卡要求皆大欢喜
  Everyone's happy. It's a draw.
  现在打成平局,皆大欢喜了
  Just hold on a second. You tell me the truth right now.
  等一下,你现在跟我老实说
  Is this a win to you?
  这对你来说算是赢了吗
  Fine, Louis. You win.
  好,路易,你赢了
  You were a step ahead. You got Mike. Ten days.
  你领先一步,迈克归你,十天
  You think I'd want him now?
  你觉得现在我想要他吗
  I just wiped the floor with him.
  我刚把他打了个落花流水
  How can I help you?
  有什么可以帮到你
  I'm not gonna let him take the fall for that asshole.
  我绝不让他替那个混蛋背黑锅
  Have a seat.
  请坐
  Harvey didn't see it for a long time.
  哈维没想那么远
  I mean, Cameron's good when he wants to be.
  卡梅隆随时可以脱身
  You know how I judge a man's character?
  知道我怎么判断一个人的性格吗
  Not by how he treats his equals,
  不是看他怎么对待自己平级的人
  but by how he treats the underlings.
  而是看他怎么对待自己的下属
  Lowest rungs on the ladder.
  尤其是最底层的员工
  You always impressed me in that regard.
  在这方面我一直很钦佩你
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  Harvey would never use this,
  哈维绝对不会用这个
  and he'd kill me if he knew I had it.
  他要是知道我有,一定会要我的命
  But can you help him?
  但是你能帮他吗
  Can you use this to help him?
  你能用这些帮他吗
  Is Harvey punishing you for something?
  哈维在罚你吗
  Louis.
  是路易
  No! You lost?
  不是吧,你输了吗
  You have to work for him?
  你得为他工作吗
  I lost, and then he said he didn't want me.
  我输了,然后他说不想要我
  He farmed me out.
  就把我承包给别人了
  Oh, I'm so sorry.
  真遗憾
  Is there anything I can do to help?
  有什么能帮你的吗
  What?
  怎么
  That.
  你的手
  What are you talking about?
  你这是什么意思
  I wanted you for months. Rachel, I flirted.
  我曾喜欢你很久,瑞秋,我跟你调情
  I-I-I made up some scheme where we were married.
  我还计划过我们的婚后生活
  And you made it clear you don't date anyone from the office.
  结果等到我开始和别人约会了,你才跟我说
  Until I start seeing someone else.
  你不跟公司里的人约会
  Okay, you're delusional.
  你想太多了
  Why did you bring Kyle on that date?
  那天约会你为什么带凯尔来
  Because it was last-minute
  因为事发突然
  and because you needed me to help convince your girlfriend that you don't
  like me.
  你又要我帮你说服女友你不喜欢我
  You did it to get to me.
  你这么做是为了气我
  This is crazy. It's just stupid.
  你太过分了,真蠢
  You don't even like the guy, Rachel.
  你根本就不喜欢他,瑞秋
  Jenny comes to drop off a suit at the office, and what do you do?
  珍妮帮我把西装送到公司来,而你做了什么
  You kiss me.
  你吻了我
  You know, I seem to recall you kissing me too.
  我好像记得你也吻了我
  Yeah, that's the problem.
  对,这就是问题
  I did. And it was great.
  我是吻了你,感觉也很好
  But it's too late. You were too late.
  但太晚了,你太晚了
  And I can't do any of this.
  我不能这样了
  Do what? This, this.
  不能怎样,这样,这样
  This you joking about your first time or—
  你拿自己的第一次说笑
  or rubbing my shoulders or—or touching my arm.
  或者拍我的肩膀,摸我的手臂
  You're playing with me, and you know it.
  你只是跟我玩玩,你明明知道
  What I know is you're playing with me too.
  据我所知,你也是跟我玩玩
  You kept flirting with me long after you started dating her.
  你在跟她在一起很久之后,还一直跟我调情
  Yeah, well, that's gonna stop.
  好吧,那就到此为止
  Good.
  好啊
  You know, and while you're at it,
  以后你办案子的时候
  no more running to me for favors or asking me for help.
  别再跑来找我帮忙
  How 'bout you find yourself some other paralegal?
  去找别的律师助理吧
  Because as far as I'm concerned, we're done.
  我不想和你有任何瓜葛了
  Uh, can you give us a minute?
  能让我们单独谈一下吗
  Well, Jessica.
  杰西卡
  I've spoken to Alexandra Leeds.
  我跟亚利桑德拉·利兹谈过了
  She told me about the deal you cut.
  她跟我说了你们达成的协议
  What do you want me to say?
  我能说什么
  This is a copy.
  这是副本
  I'm driving over to the Attorney General's office right now
  我现在开车去总检察长的办公室
  if she doesn't tell me
  如果我到了之后
  you've cut a new deal by the time I get there,
  她告诉我,你们还没达成新协议的话
  she gets the original. And then I give her the proof.
  她就会拿到原件,然后我会把证据给她
  You don't have the proof.
  你没有证据
  Don't I?
  是吗
  Cut a new deal.
  去谈个新协议
  And if you ever mess with one of mine again,
  你要是敢再动我的人
  Alexandra gets that anyway.
  亚利桑德拉也会拿到原件
  You don't have to testify. They don't need you anymore.
  你不用出庭作证了,他们不需要你了
  Cameron made a deal?
  卡梅隆达成协议了吗
  He made a deal to sell you out.
  他达成的协议是要出卖你
  But I made my own deal.
  但我去另外谈了个协议
  He'll be stepping down, spending some quality time with his family.
  他会下台,享受天伦之乐
  How exactly did you manage that?
  你到底怎么做到的
  Not your concern. But you're in the clear, Harvey.
  与你无关,但你可以清静了,哈维
  Some people would be happy with that news.
  一般人听到这个消息会很高兴的
  That son of a bitch.
  那个狗娘养的
  Clifford Danner was 18.
  克利福德·丹纳当时18岁
  I put him in jail 12 years ago.
  12年前,我控他入狱
  Kid's been rotting in prison his whole adult life.
  这孩子这辈子都毁在监狱里了
  And?
  然后呢
  He's innocent.
  他是清白的
  Cameron buried the evidence.
  卡梅隆掩盖了证据
  If I'd had it...
  我若是有证据的话
  Do you have enough to overturn?
  足够翻案吗
  I don't know.
  不知道
  So what are you going to do?
  那你打算怎么办
  I'm gonna get him out.
  我要救他出来
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sssx/sssx1/397466.html